BANNED!
Supporter
He spit!
IMG 2982

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
he busted a nut 18 days after you posted him. nice!

and the picture above bag appeal for days i really like the shape of the buds.

chris.
Haha I collect and Am about to pollinate a few things.
Hard to deny those trichcomes :D
This banner #5 also came with a huge shine this round.

The last two weeks I alternated lights, so I only had 2 lights on at a time as they ripened. Lost some weight but the product is better.
IMG 3183
IMG 3184

jipp

jipp

Haha I collect and Am about to pollinate a few things.
Hard to deny those trichcomes :D
This banner #5 also came with a huge shine this round.

The last two weeks I alternated lights, so I only had 2 lights on at a time as they ripened. Lost some weight but the product is better.View attachment 718841View attachment 718842
yeah that is frosty as fuck. can taste it a already..

any idea what girl you gonna pimp out to your males pollen?
chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
yeah that is frosty as fuck. can taste it a already..

any idea what girl you gonna pimp out to your males pollen?
chris.
Well jipp the male is original diesel x tangie and my main goal is to hit the original d. But I have to wait to my friend sends my cut back. So in the mean time I'm going to hit giesel, banner 5, Chemdog #4, and maybe ghost og. :D We will see what happens.

jipp

jipp

Well jipp the male is original diesel x tangie and my main goal is to hit the original d. But I have to wait to my friend sends my cut back. So in the mean time I'm going to hit giesel, banner 5, Chemdog #4, and maybe ghost og. :D We will see what happens.
sounds nice.. i really like the sour terp.
should be fun to see what you get.. genetics are there..

bowls up bro,
chris.

jipp

jipp

i approve of your choice of meds!
all looks tasty as fuck.
ok i have to ask you this. how does the SD cut hit for you. i have some of this stuff called SD but when you look it up it shows it being a sativa but this shit hits like a strait up indica so im not sure what it is..

what kind of high is SD ?

how is the asshole red wing mc mcaw doing today?
chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
So what about this male made you choose him?
First was his structure, but when I took him out of the bloom room and put him under a t5 in the bathroom he slowed down a lot. Rightfully so :D
The other reason is he ranked of skunky tang. We will see what happens.
What I'm looking for is the original diesel's high,looks and strength with tangie terps. I think it's possible.
The rest of the stuff I hit is just for fun ;)

jipp

jipp

so about 20 days yeah @GrowGod heh
i may get to chuck some pollen yet.. figure one more week then ill toss him out side in teh garage under teh sky light till he spits.
wifi lemon alien male forget how many days now but he had a nut at day 36!
IMG 4008

IMG 4928

chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i approve of your choice of meds!
all looks tasty as fuck.

ok i have to ask you this. how does the SD cut hit for you. i have some of this stuff called SD but when you look it up it shows it being a sativa but this shit hits like a strait up indica so im not sure what it is..

what kind of high is SD ?

how is the asshole red wing mc mcaw doing today?
chris.
Sour diesel will coat your pallet with one hit and it lingers longer then most of the strains I've smoke. It's fantastic! The high is definitely an up sativa but eventually she knocks ya down on the come down.
If it's a real SD cut then they may have chopped it to late making it feel indica .
The mc caw has been a real dick wad lately lol molting season and he's frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom