• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Thanks.

My flower room is a spare bedroom. The bedroom closet is my drying closet. I have 2 levels of hemp string across the closet and a black curtain hangs over the closet door. It’s about 2’x3’x6’.

I chop the branches into similar sizes and hang dry them in there. The growroom fans provide a steady but indirect breeze and exhaust and the smell is filtered with the room exhaust.

It doesn’t stay perfectly even temperatures but the flower room is always 50-60% rh and the closet is 67-75 degrees.

Plants go in and out of the flower room as needed and so do the drying flowers.

And it all shares the whole house humidifier and dehumidifier I use.

Just trying to give an idea for a drying box.

In Jorje Cervantes book he shows a folding clothes drying dowel rack with branches hanging covered with a blanket and a fan blowing indirectly on it.

Maybe you can set something up for the future.

The last 2 weeks of ripening give much more yield and quality. Mrs MMG would not be healing her internal cysts if we used early cut pot I think.

The difference in potency and complexity can be astounding.
Im working on improving my grow as we speak, i just needed a good run to offset some of my initial investment. That and time has been my main issue. I couldnt agree more though, it sucked pulling them early. Not too mention the added weight too.
View attachment 764234 View attachment 764235 View attachment 764236 View attachment 764237 View attachment 764238 View attachment 764239 View attachment 764240 @jipp here she is the Indiana bubblegum.
I can’t wait to open jar sniff close the jar and repeat again and again. Smells just like bazooka joe lol
I havent smoked bubblegum in a long time! Legend. Looks killer as always to.
Here’s the CH9 Herijuana from the breeders personal seeds I had mentioned.

She is a finicky eater. But I got her going good now. She is the first one I have planted. I love the Herijuana x Jack 33 from his catalog so I am pretty excited about this plant.

View attachment 764427 View attachment 764428
How far along? Really like the look of her! I just grabbed a heri cross from Sinister seeds. Not sure if your familiar with indican, he used to post on here. He does alot of wotk with heri and other Mota work too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im working on improving my grow as we speak, i just needed a good run to offset some of my initial investment. That and time has been my main issue. I couldnt agree more though, it sucked pulling them early. Not too mention the added weight too.

I havent smoked bubblegum in a long time! Legend. Looks killer as always to.

How far along? Really like the look of her! I just grabbed a heri cross from Sinister seeds. Not sure if your familiar with indican, he used to post on here. He does alot of wotk with heri and other Mota work too.

I had to go look. She is finishing week 6.

I have read stuff from indicas here before.

Gotta love Mota. He obviously has a lot of potent stuff.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im seeing that. Im looking to grab some more of his work. They have some nice crosses out right now. He was looking for testers recenntly. Really had me wishing i had room.

I am sad to hear he wants testers. Why the hell would an experienced breeder need testers?

I guess Instagram and the noob legal strain of the month experience is the only way to sell seeds in this market.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I am sad to hear he wants testers. Why the hell would an experienced breeder need testers?

I guess Instagram and the noob legal strain of the month experience is the only way to sell seeds in this market.
He would need testers in order to make sure his beans aren't a pile of bunk. Every decent breeder is doing that, the only breeder I know that does their own testing is Ethos. When they aren't testing their poly f1s, that's when we should be worried. Hell Exotic doesn't even send testers anymore, he just chucks some pollen and calls it a day. Same with seedjunky. Its the newest fad on IG, get the latest and greatest and chuck an together and sell em like mad before any testing. Anyone else notice the new breeder alert "copy cat genetics"? Lol. But I have traded cuts with him in the past on IG, didn't realize he was going to S1 Every thing.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
He would need testers in order to make sure his beans aren't a pile of bunk. Every decent breeder is doing that, the only breeder I know that does their own testing is Ethos. When they aren't testing their poly f1s, that's when we should be worried. Hell Exotic doesn't even send testers anymore, he just chucks some pollen and calls it a day. Same with seedjunky. Its the newest fad on IG, get the latest and greatest and chuck an together and sell em like mad before any testing. Anyone else notice the new breeder alert "copy cat genetics"? Lol. But I have traded cuts with him in the past on IG, didn't realize he was going to S1 Every thing.
Everyones trying to get rich man i saw that and laughed yea its cool but all flavor of the day minus the tk and legend?

incogneato

incogneato

I should have explained it better. You're right about these flavor of the day guys,. And im sure to a degree all breeders have to chuck now to stay relevant. I think hes working on getting into commercial rught now so hes relying on testers to help out. But to be fair he's still working deep lines, a durban that hit 30%, lemon G, Heri, same stuff you see him working regularly. That and he still has his partners running day to day. I get copycatting genetics but if they cost the same im mot sure i see the diff?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah. This silly crap has been going on quite a few years now. No decent breeder needs a bunch of forum or instagram random growers to know if his genetics are good.

This is how to move Seeds in a social network

It’s because they aren’t doing the actual work. The testers are. But that can’t help a breeder. And it can’t help the tester either.

I am sad that I will need new Seeds again in a few years. They will suck just like dispensary weed I am sure.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ethos also uses dispensary’s for testing. I know because my friends shop does it for them. Probably a lot more publicity then some tent pusher

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
E53A660B 97F0 455B A317 6DF7E2E07CE4
Day 4 and still happy:love1: reload

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Such clean and consistently professional work you do sir. I am glad you keep posting!

And the shit looks dank as fuck! As they say.
Thanks MMG! I have to go super sterile on the clones this round after getting clones back from a friend. Nasty bacteria infections. You will take a cutting and 3-4 days later every single clone is being eaten alive from where you took the cut and it will literally go all the way up the stem.:speechless:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom