Giesel Cookies, Bubba Cookies, Chem Cookies 2018

• Thread starter Skunkbeard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunkbeard

Barneyfife, I found a few phenos of the Chem Cookies and all were really good. There's a purple pheno that stretches the most in flower. A green pheno that's medium/tall in height but less stretch than the purple pheno. Lastly, there's a bushy chemdog heavy pheno. By far the easiest to hand trim was the purple pheno. The shorter bushy chemdog leaning pheno was a bit heavier of a trim.

Grimmstone, in regards to aroma and flavors my flowers ended up with an upfront nose of gas/chem followed by an almost sweet but savory spice (hard to pinpoint exactly). The smoke is much the same, chem up front and a bit of savory cookie on the backend. Both Bubba Cookies and Chem Cookies have that incense-y aromatic smell when burning. It's a really unique aroma that's easily distinguished if someones been smoking either variety; similar to how hazes smell burning.

S

Skunkbeard

Quick update on my Giesel Cookies. Plant phenos look fairy consistent with perhaps a bit more branching than either Chem Cookies or Bubba Cookies. From the leaf pattern it looks like most of them are leaning toward the Giesel side.

Pictures of the Chem Cookies and Bubba Cookies still to come...

IMG 2989
IMG 2990
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Nice dude. Your setup is nice and clean from what I can see

S

Skunkbeard

Thanks! Logic did some good work with these genetics. I've been really happy with everything I've flowered.

S

Skunkbeard

Hey MeanGreen sorry for the late reply. I vegged for about 4.5 months and flowered for approx 10-12wks

Top Bottom