Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

those planetary strains are sick... hard to find i know of one place here in so cal that has them... the owner was on that documentary movie super high me

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

those planetary strains are sick... hard to find i know of one place here in so cal that has them... the owner was on that documentary movie super high me
I haven't seen that I'm gunna have 2 peep it out.. Or maybe I did see it but I was super high & 4got?

N

nightmarecreature

Nah, the Planetary are not hard to find. The Mars og is the most potent, then Earth og and Jupitor og is a large yielder ( Hence The Planet Jupitor) The rest are mediocre. Mar's and Earth rock!

Illmind

Illmind

ya the earth rocks.. i'll toss sum nug pics of her when im at pc.. dont have cutting tho, wish i did, i think i could do better.. was a small premie seed in batch.. damn tasty

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

All my cuts I have gotten had broad mites. I try to stay away from chemicals, I only use Neem oil and pyrethrins when I have to and I only use them on the roots. I save a ton of money not using things like avid. I use this method and it's fool proof. If it's in the roots I change the substrate out with fresh substrate and use neem oil and pyrethrin. This works for ALL non root dwelling insects.
Take the biggest pot you can, I use a huge tamale pot I found at Winco. For big plants use a 55 gallon drum. All you do is run your tap water on hot till it's at it's hottest and fill up your pot or barrel. Then you warp a plastic bag around the base of the plant to keep the soil from falling out and hold the bag on there while holding the soil or coco in. Then just turn the plant upside down and dip it once then remove it, then twice to remove the air bubbles and hold it in the hot water for 10 seconds. For some reason it causes rapid temporary growth. Some plants do suffer slight damage but it doesnt stunt the growth it increases it. Do the dip again two days later to kill any remaining bugs.

P.S. The 15 min dip method is too risky and it will stunt your plants badly or kill them. My method uses higher heat for a shorter time.

Thanks for the info bro. I have actually switched from coco to rock wool to facilitate the process of dipping my cuts and moms. Its all looking way better so I'm ready to start flowering again.

From now on dips are a part of my growing routine.. no matter how healthy they look!!

N

nightmarecreature

I just hate using chemicals. I'd say that 90% of the time that I get clones from clubs, they have Something wrong with them. When i get them from people personally 90% of the time they dont have anything wrong with them. The only clones I don't pickup are the ones that have Pm. I'll pick up critter infested clones. I just isolate them outside and give them three hot water dips and they are fine. There is a bad thrip problem in my area. They dont carry clones were im at because of it. Too many alfalfa fields, all my plants outside are chewed up by thrips, I mean all of them. If I open the door to my house they fly in, those bastards are everywhere in a 50 mile radius.

Illmind

Illmind

Dont kill me if this dont look like the earth i cant verify it. But this is really bomb og at its finest looks way better in person. the larry i also got was legit so i figure he cared about authenticity. Smokes awesome too... One of the better ogs i've smoked.. peace to michigan for this one..
221859-10f4e59edf43caddd1addf70ddd438fa.jpg
221860-6759a237bccbd43a210214ecd0f3fa93.jpg
221861-8c122ce9812cfc3aa9599472983a1c4b.jpg

OG
Og2
OG3
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Looks like some compressed brick weed that has been sifted, not a resin head in 3 photos. Surely they have better weed than that in MI.

N

nightmarecreature

Earth Og is great. That's how it looks earthy like dirt. If you think that's bad I have seen lab tests of earth in 22% THC range. Pictures don't always do justice.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Dont kill me if this dont look like the earth i cant verify it. But this is really bomb og at its finest looks way better in person. the larry i also got was legit so i figure he cared about authenticity. Smokes awesome too... One of the better ogs i've smoked.. peace to michigan for this one..
221859-10f4e59edf43caddd1addf70ddd438fa.jpg
221860-6759a237bccbd43a210214ecd0f3fa93.jpg
221861-8c122ce9812cfc3aa9599472983a1c4b.jpg
Its probably the lighting on the earth OG. Some OG's are mediocre in the looks dept. and have some serious potency along with unique flavor. I bet its super dank since illmind was nice enough to share an example of this planetary. Thanks for sharing Ill

Illmind

Illmind

genghis your a nut.. I'd puff this in a session in any state and ppl would dig.. I've smoked shit from every state on every level and this is a very good sample. sorry if u printed the photo out n smoked it and u didn't get high.. it's very dank og period.. I also have saw some extremely shitty looking og that smoked amazing as well.. it's happens but that's not the case hear, this stuff is neon green it wasn't dried correctly tho. it's got that wet but not sticky feel to it if u know what i mean.. o and hey if u can get me this at compressed brick weed prices holla.. if not stfu..

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

genghis your a nut.. I'd puff this in a session in any state and ppl would dig.. I've smoked shit from every state on every level and this is a very good sample. sorry if u printed the photo out n smoked it and u didn't get high.. it's very dank og period.. I also have saw some extremely shitty looking og that smoked amazing as well.. it's happens but that's not the case hear, this stuff is neon green it wasn't dried correctly tho. it's got that wet but not sticky feel to it if u know what i mean.. o and hey if u can get me this at compressed brick weed prices holla.. if not stfu..

Kleenex

You done? Panties all twisted because I think the weed you bought looks like unwiped butt? Too funny.

I was just scratching my head after seeing that with a comment like "OG at its finest." Looks sifted like all the resin heads ended up in someone else's bowl. Sorry.

Here's OG at its finest;

user3889_pic54826_1342153367-jpg.233572

user3889_pic54827_1342153367-jpg.233573

That'll pass in any galaxy as top notch.

Top Bottom