Girl Scout Cookies Is Nothing But Hype

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guymandude

guymandude

I must say, I have only scanned thru the first page of this thread, and want to share my experience... I hate the name game, and I am more about results of the flowers yield and potency.... I grew this out and was not very happy with yields..... but when I put it out for sale everyone, and I mean everyone who got some came back wanting more. I had to go back and resource the cut again from the guy who shared it with me because I discontinued it from my line up... so gsc, blue flo and trainwreck is always in the rotation now.
I have a friend rooting the Arcata cut of Trainwreck for me. SHould have it in a month or two. She's part of what Casey Jones such an amazing strain. I'm really looking forward to running her, even though she grows like a vine.

Hell. Yes. @guymandude Where did you get those??? Post some pics of those once they start flowering! Acapulco Gold..... Jesus....

it's good to have friends...........

Krypto

Krypto

Once upon a time, a friend gifted me an Afgooey x Trainwreck (not the Af-wreck)...the first time I lost a plant to neglect....of a leaky basement. He did the AfghoTW & his mentor did a Lemon Skunk 47 that was some of the Best bud I ever had. It would make my top 10 for sure.

guymandude

guymandude

Both female?
actually yes. I'll be taking clones of them soon

Once upon a time, a friend gifted me an Afgooey x Trainwreck (not the Af-wreck)...the first time I lost a plant to neglect....of a leaky basement. He did the AfghoTW & his mentor did a Lemon Skunk 47 that was some of the Best bud I ever had. It would make my top 10 for sure.

wow, i'm praying that luck doesn't befall me

Krypto

Krypto

Gsc is in alot of the new stuff going around that everyone is going crazy over so it must not be that bad. Still got a lil stash of logics gsc x chem yummy :)
The only cookie I've had is the Key Lime Pie. My understanding is that the KLP is a GSC pheno...bagseed maybe? But I gotta say , it did for me man! Tight was nugs, sweet,fruity aroma. And something I can't put my finger on. Great taste, and the affect makes for a perfect 4:20.

Krypto

Krypto

I'm another note.. I think there should be a limit on how far removed a strain can be from the the actual cookies before you have to stop using the name. LOL
I'm gonna say, it has to be at least a 1/3 cookies to call it a cookies strain.
I WON'T EVEN get into who's cookies...not up for that right now.

guymandude

guymandude

I'm another note.. I think there should be a limit on how far removed a strain can be from the the actual cookies before you have to stop using the name. LOL
I'm gonna say, it has to be at least a 1/3 cookies to call it a cookies strain.
I WON'T EVEN get into who's cookies...not up for that right now.

ah you're getting into kush territory now. There's so many "kush" strains out there that have little to absolutely no kush in them at all. IN order for something to be called a Kush, it should be no more than 2 generations away from the Hindu Kush Valley in Pakistan/Afghanistan. period

Krypto

Krypto

ah you're getting into kush territory now. There's so many "kush" strains out there that have little to absolutely no kush in them at all. IN order for something to be called a Kush, it should be no more than 2 generations away from the Hindu Kush Valley in Pakistan/Afghanistan. period
Yeah, I know right. . .
I guess at the end of the day it ALL comes back to the regler ol' Kush.lol

M

Mexidank

I think that people often follow the opinions of others, which does lead to over hype. But I've tried this strain and I really enjoyed it

Krypto

Krypto

actually yes. I'll be taking clones of them soon

wow, i'm praying that luck doesn't befall me
Yeah. I hope not either. I would've still been working thosr lines. (Maybe) the lemon skunk 47 smelled like lemonade that had been pissed out by a skunk, then drunk by a different skunk and then convered to skunk spray, and then spayed in your face.

Krypto

Krypto

sadly enough, the original OG Kush was from a bag seed found in a sack a dude bought in Miami. it probably has zero kush in it at all
Yeah. M bubba B. That's Up For Debate in my opinion. And I'll be getting by saying that I have no research notes or proof, but there is a good chance given the location and the time frame, the effect of the Kush caused by its 20 plus percent THC, our military's location during that time and the rampant pollen checking /reading accidental crosses and so forth. I would say it's highly probable that there is actual Bonafide Kush in the OG.

guymandude

guymandude

Yeah. M bubba B. That's Up For Debate in my opinion. And I'll be getting by saying that I have no research notes or proof, but there is a good chance given the location and the time frame, the effect of the Kush caused by its 20 plus percent THC, our military's location during that time and the rampant pollen checking /reading accidental crosses and so forth. I would say it's highly probable that there is actual Bonafide Kush in the OG.

i agree, it is possible. There's so much out there being called a kush that isn't though......

G gnome

G gnome

Had some mothers milk that turned out like shit so I called it "mothers milk n cookies" haha shit was gone next day hahaha

Can u imagine dippin ur oreos in mothers milk? Hahahah

Krypto

Krypto

If im having trouble movin some weed i just put og or cookies at the end hahaha
If only it were a joke . LOL I mean obviously the OG tag has been done to freaking death. But already so has the "cookies" thing. And that's when you start getting the "pretty much" BS..
"SO, THIS IS GSC?" "OH HELL YEAH pretty much..."
And another... I hate to say it but THE CANNABIS GENE POOL gettn...messed up or some shit lol. ( took the easy way out) but anyway. How about everyone NOT make a cross for rhe the ENTIRE WEEKEND!!!
There! I said it . . . This has turned into something else guys. Sorry 'bout that.

Krypto

Krypto

Had some mothers milk that turned out like shit so I called it "mothers milk n cookies" haha shit was gone next day hahaha

Can u imagine dippin ur oreos in mothers milk? Hahahah
That's hilarious...and kinds gross. Love it.

Top Bottom