Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter Calgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caliweeds420

I picked up a cut from a delivery service that claimed he had to drive from so cal to san Jose for this strain. He also said he flowered the mother to confirm its the real gsc before selling his clones.They had great reviews for their clones on weedmaps and I only paid 30 dollars so I am hoping for the best.I will take a good set of cuts in case I got my hands on that speacial girl, ill be able to clone her forever.

Side note: I also have a teen plant that came from a seed that was in a batch of the
real gsc I always pick up. I was thinking if it was male, to mix it with another strain. Any opinions?

chadkush

chadkush

Jaws where did you get ur gsc s1 SEEDS at? Id like to get some real gsc seeds if i can clones as well maybes i got dollers. I knoe theirs a few seed companys selling them but i dont knoe if their real. I think bc bud depot has them in females seeds. But then again i dont knoe if their from the og plant.

K

kolah

I thought Humbolt Pkwy released some GSC fem seeds but I no longer see it listed anywhere on the web. ?? Attitude Seed (reliable, IMO) had them listed not that long ago. I see some Canadian seed banks claiming to have them but I wouldn't even bother with those places.

K

kolah

correction: Harborside not Humboldt.. sorry.

Cali Connection has GSC in seed..not sure of it's the same though.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
correction: Harborside not Humboldt.. sorry.

Cali Connection has GSC in seed..not sure of it's the same though.

From what I've read Swerve doesn't even have a legit GSC cut. Also been reading horrible results from BC bud depot so called animal and forum GSC femms. Just want to give you all a heads up who don't read Goo's cookie thread....

Chobble

Chobble

These F2 knock offs are never going to be as good as the real thing. God knows how many seeds they grew before they found the GSC cut. It's most likely a genetic forma, and the truly chronic strain we know as girl scout cookies can only be obtained via using the cut. This is a true fact in the plant world, a lot of cultivated varities, Cultivars are grown via cuttings from stock plants of that exact genetic copy (As its the best of the best) rather then having a plethora of plants that represent the diverese amount of genetics the parent(s) may hold.

Basically, Knock offs are hit and miss... There's a reason people have avoided feminized seeds for years as well.

Chobble

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Iv just ordered some GSC seeds from Seed City in the UK. Had no probs at all. Hope they ate legit now. Iv used this company a bit and had no probs at all.

Cryptic

Cryptic

Reading this whole back and forth, im feeling pretty lucky. I bought a q.oz of some gsc off the streets in the prohibition state i live in. It came from out of state and is what it should of been but i ended up getting 12 seeds out of the quarter. The issue is i dont know what the father plant was. Im hoping its all what it should be and im feeling like some one fucked up and sold the bud they impregnated. Ill know when it all grows... I planted 3 seeds but they all turned out to be males. I also gave 3 seeds away and just planted the another 6. I plan to cross the gsc with some maui wowi if everything works out [we already have the pollen]. I feel it should be pretty dank... Like gsc or moui wowi isn't already.
Im new to growing but i got what i need now so ill know in, what, 3-4 months... seeds literally went in the dirt today. I figure if im going to grow i might as well start trying all aspects of it. I plan to try to grow something upside down at some point as well. Yeah, remember them tomato planters they had a while back? Toss one of those in a tent and put the light on the floor so it grows down. That'll be a while from now though. Anyway stay^ people. 1

C

Chad39

Well thank god its not so hard to get gsc any more bcs I got my clone from a shop up in oregion and it was only 20 bucks and it's the Rea deal and will put up any picks any one would want I'm going to go to bud after a long 4 month veg so that I can get some weight

Cryptic

Cryptic

Well thank god its not so hard to get gsc any more bcs I got my clone from a shop up in oregion and it was only 20 bucks and it's the Rea deal and will put up any picks any one would want I'm going to go to bud after a long 4 month veg so that I can get some weight
nice! i wasnt too lucky. i ended up only having 2 seeds take after germination. now im just hoping at least 1 will be a female. i have a bunch of other seeds but im not sure what they are therefore none of them stood out to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom