Girlfriends/Boyfriends

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Whats up guys an girls, wanted to start a thread because I feel this is a very important part of security, also because around 50 percent of busts are related to this topic. I have a new chick ive been dating for awhile and she thinks I have a wife because I wont take her to my house. When in reality I dont want to because every room/basement/garage in my house is a garden and I sleep on a bed in the living room/kitchen. What kind of white lies have you guys passed off because of this?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

As a fellow living room/kitchen sleeper, I feel your pain.

You still live with your mom is a good one. And if you have mother plants like I do its not really a lie(she prob won't see it that way)

Eventually your prob better off telling her. Either that or she'll be wondering where your at during harvest time and track your ass down anyway

Bitches......

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Too funny bro especially the mother plant excuse haha, I have a huge house and when my brother comes by and looks at my little living quarters he calls it a SF studio apt. Kinda funny, i figured I wasnt the only one. I probably should just tell her, im just worried about it getting me backed into a corner, because I fuck up from time to time haha

Prestige

Prestige

Straight comedy!

Take her to met your parents or some shit like that. Should put her worries to ease. Like do something 'special' that lets her know more about you... Just don't let her near your plants, ferreal.

You'll figure it out, don't worry. Gurls are simpler than we think, just don't trust them. They make sporadic decisions based on a 15 minute emotion.

More often than not, shit doesn't work-out, that's just how the story goes. So if you get all these emotions for a couple of weeks, like 'I love her and trust her', bitch-slap yourself and think 2 years down the road when you are at each other's throats and she knows how to really hurt you... Your real love, your gurls.

But then again, I'm only 23, so wtf do I kno? Lol

Last edited:
burn4me

burn4me

idk how to tell you this but unless you love her and never plan on breaking her heart then lie lie lie no matter what. there is no wrath like a woman scorned. if you do love her or atleast want/think you might then honesty is best policy.
im so glad im married. couldnt deal with that stress of never knowing
best of luck ;)

burn4me

burn4me

P.S. I'm talking about 'girls', 18-26. If your dealing with a grown-ass women... Well, I dunno wtf to tell you because I have no experience in that department.

Good luck, thanks for the tips on Coco!
even grown ass women will snitch when pissed....ijs
not all but a good majority will when dealing with matters of the heart. ive seen it, read about it, and heard about it more than once. age is nothing when dealing with feelings

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im just picturing you spoonin her on a cot in your kitchen,that might be enough to scare her off right there,At least you dont have to get out of bed to grab a beer out of the fridge.
women_cant_live_with_them_and_cant_live_without_them_640_20.jpg

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Hows that mental image working for you fish hahaha and no cot, my living room has a temperpedic. If I took her to meet my dad shed be staring at 100' greenhouses and property filled with 300g smarties and a dirty hippie who looks like willie nelson mixed with tommy chong.. haha no luck there. Im just going to beat around the bush, if it bothers her that much shell leave and ill find a new one. Shes in her late 20s and extremely intelligent, ill probably just tell her im sharing the house with a stranger I found on CL and he freaks me out and is dirty as sin so I hate being there and he always creeps on my sister when shes around. Than ill do a sulfur burn in the front room, shell take one step in and be like ok lets get out of here hahaha

burn4me

burn4me

hookedonponics: baby i got a huge house
her: yeah?
hookedonponics: hell yeah and its all for us...
her: for real? we get it all....together?
hookedonponics: yeah baby all except the dining room, the master bedroom, the 2 spare bedrooms, the garage, the basement, and the bathroom. but we got a bucket and 5 sq ft baby.....what you wanna do?

lmao:hilarious:
sorry im way to stoned and me and my wife are ctfu over here

Prestige

Prestige

Keep the lie simple, not too complex. Nothing worse and better than a good-looking gurl with brains.

The more complex you make the lie, the harder it is down the road. Keep that shit simple and casually-believable, if that makes any sense.

Tell her your a hoarder, lmfao! Plant hoarder, lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom