Girlfriends/Boyfriends

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Ya and to all my ladies in this thread im not calling all womem snitches, theres solid ones out there an there are plenty of grown men who fold under a minute of questioning. I watched a show called the first 48 awhile back and these detectives were like "we got nothing on this guy we NEED a confession" they go in and are like "we know everything bud", the dude looks at the detective like "alright ill tell you everything" dude starts :singing: and the detective walks out the room like :cigar:

burn4me

burn4me

me either ladies. just matters of the heart is sensitive for most. but yeah H.O.P you do make a good point. i said this earlier in another. with me better safe than sorry so EVERYONE is suspect.

Prestige

Prestige

Ya and to all my ladies in this thread im not calling all womem snitches, theres solid ones out there an there are plenty of grown men who fold under a minute of questioning. I watched a show called the first 48 awhile back and these detectives were like "we got nothing on this guy we NEED a confession" they go in and are like "we know everything bud", the dude looks at the detective like "alright ill tell you everything" dude starts :singing: and the detective walks out the room like :cigar:
'We found your hair at the crime scene''.... 15 minutes earlier: 'Okay, we need black hair, its your turn to donate, Smith!'

As much as you want to believe, that cop/detective does not have the power to set you free. Only your attorney can save your ass, so STFU! Don't make his job harder.

squiggly

squiggly

To me its not about needing to have ultimate trust in a person. It's about having trust that this person, no matter how shitty things got, wouldn't rob you of your freedom out of spite. If you've been dating awhile and can't tell if a person would narc on you over a broken relationship, then you're probably best moving on to the next.

You don't need to be sure that someone will be your wife before sharing this shit with them--all you need to know is that they aren't a piece of shit.

Prestige

Prestige

To me its not about needing to have ultimate trust in a person. It's about having trust that this person, no matter how shitty things got, wouldn't rob you of your freedom out of spite. If you've been dating awhile and can't tell if a person would narc on you over a broken relationship, then you're probably best moving on to the next.

You don't need to be sure that someone will be your wife before sharing this shit with them--all you need to know is that they aren't a piece of shit.

Word

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Im just going to continue keeping my work personal, I know how to feel people out extremely well, I have to be able to due to where I live, I just am very weary about putting it to the test, and people change. Its not a big deal at all, and very low on my todum pole of other issues right now, I just thought id get some 2 cents from you guys to see if anyone has been in a similiar situation.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Im just going to continue keeping my work personal, I know how to feel people out extremely well, I have to be able to due to where I live, I just am very weary about putting it to the test, and people change. Its not a big deal at all, and very low on my todum pole of other issues right now, I just thought id get some 2 cents from you guys to see if anyone has been in a similiar situation.

Poppin in on this thread late but youre making the right call man. It's just not worth the risk of getting popped or robbed if things go south and she talks. Married to Mary really does ring true to this hobby of ours.

Last edited:
C

crocodile og

Married to sweet Mary-jane.

The best thing is if I treat her good she treats me good back.

We have a saying in Australia: If you want a friend get a dog. If you want a dog get a friend.

A "dog" here is what we call a snitch. Its the worst thing you can call someone. We say you dont "dog" a mate.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Married to sweet Mary-jane.

The best thing is if I treat her good she treats me good back.

We have a saying in Australia: If you want a friend get a dog. If you want a dog get a friend.

A "dog" here is what we call a snitch. Its the worst thing you can call someone. We say you dont "dog" a mate.
Oh shit remind me about that if I go on vacation over there. Over here in socal your dogs are your boys.

C

crocodile og

Doesnt "mate" mean like gay or something in USA? At least it did in the 40's.

There was a booklet made by the war department saying so during WW2.

Hey mate how you doin. Aussie translation "Hello". US translation "do you like the cock?"

C

crocodile og

Oh shit remind me about that if I go on vacation over there. Over here in socal your dogs are your boys.

Stay in SoCal bro. The weed scene here is pretty shitty. Most bud is beaster quality and $350-400 an oz.

I nearly cried when leaving LA. Sigh.

And your girls are soooo much hotter.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Stay in SoCal bro. The weed scene here is pretty shitty. Most bud is beaster quality and $350-400 an oz.

I nearly cried when leaving LA. Sigh.

And your girls are soooo much hotter.
Really! I always pictured beautiful aussie girls with that accent! You guys still get any import hash down there?

Camdawg

Camdawg

Doesnt "mate" mean like gay or something in USA? At least it did in the 40's.

There was a booklet made by the war department saying so during WW2.

Hey mate how you doin. Aussie translation "Hello". US translation "do you like the cock?"
That's hilarious. We really don't say mate over here not sure I'd think they were gay if they did say it. I'd probably think it was a hipster thing before a gay thing.

C

crocodile og

Really! I always pictured beautiful aussie girls with that accent! You guys still get any import hash down there?

You have all our hot ones in hollywood. Bastards ;)

Tell you what. Lets swap the girls. I'm happy with that. I love the Cali accent.

Nah we only import coke and meth. Not even much heroin or x anymore. And its expensive too. Apparently we pay the highest prices for drugs in the world. $500-1000 for a gram of coke for comparison.

I make bubble and BHO but people dont know what to do with it. You could probably dab out front of the police station an they wouldn't know what you were doing.

Seems that the trend is toward smoking meth or doing lines. Sad really. No MMJ either.

C

crocodile og

Oh and we have plenty of legal gambling and prostitution. Good stuff huh?

Just make sure sick people cant get weed. Aussie government is fucked. Our Prime Minister is the equivalent of George dubya Bush.

Top Bottom