Gmd's Freaky Grow Dungeon

• Thread starter guymandude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guymandude

guymandude

Well, perhaps smoking more than 1 joint in an evening would help me be stoned for less days in a row. I smoked a small j of Kali Mist last night with one good friend. We couldn't finish the joint. Made it about halfway before I felt like a goofy kid again.Both of us were wrecked in a beautiful, giggly, mischievous, adventurous way. I was a little worried about being able to sleep but man, I slept like a baby - almost 10 hours. Which is wonderful for smoking a 90% Sativa. no jitteriness, no paranoia, just beautifully high.

Even though I felt i really screwed these 2 Kali Mist up growing them out, this smoke is fantastic.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Great high energy fun thread @guymandude

I will be stopping back in to see what's going on. You got a lot of great plants going. And you sure pack em in the space you got effectively. Really nice grow!

guymandude

guymandude

Well if you get me high you know I will put out !

good to know. just make sure you shave real close - I chafe easily. Unless you're a girl. If that's the case, i'll load every piece of glass i own and bring all of my jars.

Thingsare cruising right along. I guess i was getting bored so I dug a 3x3 tray out of the garage and am building a screen for it. It's gonna be a top feed recirculating drip system.I'm praying i can keep the tops bent over under the light. My ceiling height in the basement sucks.

Everything else is doing well

1)The LA Confidential looks beautiful - to me anyway. I love the structure of this girl I have 7 more in coco in the veg room and 1 female and 2 males headed for the breeding tent. @jackwhite, what do you think?
2) Blackberry Kush - this girl has a very pretty bush
3) D-Con - doing her thing I guess. Read a lone report on this girl that the buzz is good but the flavor is so so. We'll see
4) Kali Mist - I tossed this girl in flower a little early. So I've been keeping her on the dry side to let her roots fill the bag.
5-6) Cali O x Starfighter
7) Tray

LACon almost 7 weeks private
Blackberry Kush almost 7 weeks private
DCon 1 almost 7 weeks private
Kali Mist 1 private
Cali O SF 1 Mar 2 private
Cali O 2 private
Tray complete mar 2 private
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey @guymandude I think you have inspired me to build my basement up. I have low ceilings too and want to try a classic vert grow maybe. I might even just get some cheap metal halide and hps ballasts and bulbs and grow 1 plant down there between 2 or 3 bulbs.

Damn you guymandude! I had enough work to do already. :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

a stoner's work is never done. I'm always coming with something to try or play with. always.

I love the vertical 4 foot cool tube though. I can grow 4 foot tall plants in a basement with a ceiling that's only 6'7".

I am thinking now to grow 6' ( I have 6'3" to the cross beams and about 6 more inches between them) natural untrained outdoor style in between 2 or 3 bare bulbs. The space is right next to the chimney opening down there.

And I have a free 20 amp 110 circuit. :-)

Heath Robinson style but in a big bucket of soil and hand watered.

guymandude

guymandude

I am thinking now to grow 6' ( I have 6'3" to the cross beams and about 6 more inches between them) natural untrained outdoor style in between 2 or 3 bare bulbs. The space is right next to the chimney opening down there.

And I have a free 20 amp 110 circuit. :)

Heath Robinson style but in a big bucket of soil and hand watered.

sounds lie a good plan. get to it!

guymandude

guymandude

update shots

here's some frosty Blackberry Kush at 7 weeks - first 2 pics. Followed by the tops of one of the Cali Orange Bud x Starfighter, and last is the screen in place over the tray. Gotta put the legs on the tray today

Blackberry Kush week 7 private
Blackberry Kush 7 weeks 2 private
CalioxSF1 private
Tray with screen MArch 9 private
guymandude

guymandude

Well none of the beans i put into the seed starter mix form the local store have popped.

so I dropped these

4 C99 Lime pheno x Brother Grimm C99 F4's
2 Sour Turbo
3 out of 4 DSD
3 Willy Jack.

and all are above ground except 1 of the DSD. I'll not be popping beans without starter plugs again. Those William's Wonder beans were priceless and I'm seriously kicking myself.
i sent away for a pack of Willliam's Wonder (sickmeds) beans. They will be the next beans I pop along with a couple pre98 Bubba Kush from Cali Connection

Harvest of the first LA and the D-Con is scheduled for sunday or monday, dpeending on how things look in the scope.

the tray is cruising along better than i expected. Ph has been very stable at 6.0 and the rez is scheduled to be changed out Sunday.

I have the new sensi bloom to play with. I really want to see the differences between what i have been using and this reissue of what I used to use and got fantastic results with. I had a not so nice email back and forth with AN's customer support. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

thought for the day

if it ain't broke, don't fucking fix it

the old Sensi Bloom was replaced by the ph perfect Sensi line, which i never really bought into. Yes the stuff works. The hydro bucket i ran with the blackberry kush used the ph perfect Sensi Bloom. I never once, not once checked the ph in that bucket - just changed it out once a week.So I am excited to get back to the exact nutes i used to use.

also, in my quest to replace all things GH and Botanicare, I picked up some AN Cal Mag. Plants like it so far.

guymandude

guymandude

so i took a bud of LA and a bud of D-Con and quick dried them yesterday and smoked them last night. I prefer to smoked my green on St PAtty's Day.

It was determined that they aren't quite ready yet. So I will check them again next wednesday

guymandude

guymandude

thanks for stopping by, Eye. Your post is a little difficult to read but I'll try to answer questions. for a scope i use an LCD screen microscope i picked up off of B&H photo dot com. The large screen helps my getting older eyes.
I agree, I have never had a bad thing to say abotu irvana seeds, only that there was a reason they called Gypsy Nirvana, Gypme Nivana. The fact that he took genetics from reputable breeders, crossed them with Skunk and rebranded them. other than that, Blue Mystic and bubblelicious are 2 of my top favorite strains.
thanks for stopping by!

as far as veg tents go, i have 2 tents ion upstairs bedrooms in my house i use for cloning in the winter. My cloning method requires heat, 80-88 degrees or so. With the smaller mother keeper tents, i can get those temps. My veg room in the basement get rather cold in the winter so all cloning and seed popping happens upstairs.

guymandude

guymandude

ok, i've run into a conundrum.

To harvest or not Harvest. THAT is the question. Whether tis nobler to smoke the green and enjoy the heady high or wallow in the dark for a wee bit longer and get that restful blissful sleep, perchance to dream........ hmmmmmmmm

The LA Confidnetial is not cooperating. i realize I screwed up her feeding schedule a tad and she's taking longer to show amber trichs. And that's ok. But i really want to smoke her DAMMIT!

so I'll be taking half of her down tonight and letting the other half go another few days.

trich shots and bud shots

LA COn 9 week march 20 1 private
LACon march 20 9 weeks 2 private
LACon 9 weeks Mar 20 3 private
LACon 9 weeks1 private
LA COn 9 weeks 2 private
LACon 9 weeks 3 private
LACOn 9 weeks 4 private
LACon 9 weeks 5 private
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
ok, i've run into a conundrum.

To harvest or not Harvest. THAT is the question. Whether tis nobler to smoke the green and enjoy the heady high or wallow in the dark for a wee bit longer and get that restful blissful sleep, perchance to dream........ hmmmmmmmm

The LA Confidnetial is not cooperating. i realize I screwed up her feeding schedule a tad and she's taking longer to show amber trichs. And that's ok. But i really want to smoke her DAMMIT!

so I'll be taking half of her down tonight and letting the other half go another few days.

trich shots and bud shots

Looks mostly clear.

I'd let it keep going until all milky
That will give your trichomes a chance to swell.

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

thanks for stopping by, Eye. Your post is a little difficult to read but I'll try to answer questions. for a scope i use an LCD screen microscope i picked up off of B&H photo dot com. The large screen helps my getting older eyes.
I agree, I have never had a bad thing to say abotu irvana seeds, only that there was a reason they called Gypsy Nirvana, Gypme Nivana. The fact that he took genetics from reputable breeders, crossed them with Skunk and rebranded them. other than that, Blue Mystic and bubblelicious are 2 of my top favorite strains.
thanks for stopping by!

as far as veg tents go, i have 2 tents ion upstairs bedrooms in my house i use for cloning in the winter. My cloning method requires heat, 80-88 degrees or so. With the smaller mother keeper tents, i can get those temps. My veg room in the basement get rather cold in the winter so all cloning and seed popping happens upstairs.
my bad chief I must have been to high lol..I can't even find my comment to see how absurd I sounded haha

guymandude

guymandude

Looks mostly clear.

I'd let it keep going until all milky
That will give your trichomes a chance to swell.

yes i agree for the most part. I did cut some tester buds last weekend and the smoke was fantastic.That, and that only, is the reason why i chose to take half the plant last night.The smoke was heavy, yet fun and heady. Yet another reason why i love this strain sooooo much. Alsol the older trichs are all cloudy too, helped that I believe.

my bad chief I must have been to high lol..I can't even find my comment to see how absurd I sounded haha

it's all good, my friend.

guymandude

guymandude

update
here's some shots from the flower room

First up is Blackberry Kush at 8 weeks. She'll be getting the chop next tuesday, hopefully

next is the girls in the tray. 4 Blackberry kush on the periphery with 2 DSD in the center

last 2 pics are Cali O x Starfighter. They just cruised into 6 weeks and got their first dose of Overdrive.

BBK 8 weeks private
DSDBBK tray March 22 private
Cali O x SF 1 Mar 22 private
Cali O x SF Mar 22 2 private
Top Bottom