NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Impressive and inspiring art GrowMaster! Thanks for all the lessons

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

wow, great work as always GM!

haven't checked in here in a while and your still killing it just like the AN days...

speaking of AN, what are you using for nutes these days?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Dang homie that Twisted Purp is looking bomb.

Just been busy with projects man. Trying to get as much shit done as possible before the baby is born. Too many projects, too little time. lol

I hope all is good bro
Dang homie that Twisted Purp is looking bomb.

Just been busy with projects man. Trying to get as much shit done as possible before the baby is born. Too many projects, too little time. lol

I hope all is good bro
Awesome D congrats.is it your first?

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

:pompus: "hmm I do say this man grows some fine herb" (First british guy says)
:pompus:…..drag of tk shatter from pipe… "indeed" (Second british guy says)

Potentially idiotic comment or potentially funny but I'm gonna go for it. In all seriousness I've been lurking for a while and I love your pic updates.

mack 10

mack 10

love the last pics, buds hanging and the soil looks as good as it went in.
you really are the "Grow Master"

Myth

Myth

Hmmmmm... You grow exactly like someone I knew once upon a time in Couchlock... I fired my back yard up for the first time in a while... ahhh. It feels good. I will have to start a thread once I get enough posts. Good to see nothing has changed with your grow over the years. Still rockin those damn wooden beds. :p

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Picture perfect @GrowMaster ! Are you running Gavita's over your beds? How many plants per bed? Excellent work!
Thank u sir!, no I run Ihorts, and it depends on what strain im running as far how many plants I put in a bed..........GM
What @Prime C said! Also are you topping your plants and if so, how many times do you top? What kinda soil mix do you use if you don't mind me asking? Man your grow looks superb!
Thanks bro, Yes I top them once when there about 8 to 10 inches tall right before I flip them, and I use black gold soil mix..........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

i think what i like the most is your style, you rock non vented hoods, i believe no co2? and i would say that the room is not some spaceship looking jungle fuck but just super simple with the most results! man its impressive, those beds are 5x15 right, 3 lights over each. Not blowing smoke but this room or grow is usually what i always come back to read when I'm having issues in my rooms or grows, to simplify my brain and remember more isn't always better. thank again:)[/quote,
Thanks for the kinds words bro, Ya ur right on most of it, I run open hoods, No C02, and my room is basic nothing fancy, I have 4 lights over a 5x15 and 3 lights over a 5x10 and thats about it, although I will be running C02 for the first time ever this winter to help out with flowering, cant wait to see how that goes, Don't hesitate to ask if u ever need any help bro.........GM
That s1 looks bomber homie. I know you like your fat bottom girls so you must be stoked on it. Did you keep any of the phenos?
Thanks bud, ya there's some nice pheno's to be found in them seeds, unfortunately I did not keep any of the phenos I started, but I have plenty more seeds to pop, congrats on ur little one bro, ur life will never be the same lol..........GM
wow, great work as always GM!

haven't checked in here in a while and your still killing it just like the AN days...

speaking of AN, what are you using for nutes these days?
Hay bud! long time no see how u been, Shit bro U know me I use a bunch of different nute company's, AN, Advanced Floriculture, Heavy16, and Botanic care, gotta keep shit mixed up lol stay safe bro.......GM
Fuckin right..another killer grow..
Thanks bud.....GM
Where ya at GM??
Im back lol....GM
:pompus: "hmm I do say this man grows some fine herb" (First british guy says)
:pompus:…..drag of tk shatter from pipe… "indeed" (Second british guy says)

Potentially idiotic comment or potentially funny but I'm gonna go for it. In all seriousness I've been lurking for a while and I love your pic updates.
Thanks Bud.......GM
love the last pics, buds hanging and the soil looks as good as it went in.
you really are the "Grow Master"
Thank u kind sir......GM
Hmmmmm... You grow exactly like someone I knew once upon a time in Couchlock... I fired my back yard up for the first time in a while... ahhh. It feels good. I will have to start a thread once I get enough posts. Good to see nothing has changed with your grow over the years. Still rockin those damn wooden beds. :p
Hay bud how u been, hahaha dont u mean them damm old wooden beds of Dank!! lol, ya the Ol Couchlock cafe its been a couple of years now sense I herd of that web site, what happened to all the old heads from back in the day lol, cool bro cant wait to see what u got going on stay safe see u on the boards........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay everybody Im back, I took a much needed break from growing and the web this summer and im back at it again, I got some new things in the works and I will be updating my thread soon, cant right now tho, going out for Dinner tonight, its my B-day:D, see u guys tomorrow..........GM

Top Bottom