Godberry Harvest Fall 2016

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

So I commence to cutting....chop, chop, chop. and today is trimming day. I fire up the internet radio station and the first song out of the shute is "Girls, Girls, Girls".

This is my first real grow after 3 initial grows that suffered from my learning experiences. This one had its mistakes as well and if I had just caught some of the bonehead errors it would have been 40% or so better (estimate).

Oh, happiness is a big ball of scissor hash, having to pry your fingers apart to take a break and having everyone in the house complaining about how I smell!

Right now it looks like I will exceed a pound/killowatt but time and drying will tell. All I know is my trim weighs 4 times as much as my last harvest.

Will report back on final wet weight, dry weight and test results. One thing I am exceedingly happy about is no pests, no chemicals an absolutely clean grow this time!

DGP
Fall2016 1

DGP

DGP

Came out at 15.9 ounces wet (well at day 2 of drying, didn't get to it right away). About twice that weight is trim which will be converted to RSO. I am thinking I trimmed to tight since being chastized for trimming too lose last time around......

4X7' flower area and 1K HPS lighting on a light mover.

DGP

DGP

DGP

Well, the bud is now dry to the point the stems snap so they are into cure now and the final weight was 1/2 lb. So much better than my last harvest but I really think if I had not killed a couple of plants and stunted a couple others I could have made the goal of 1 lb. Oh well another learning experience. They seemed to reach initial dry very fast this time. The buds were nice but not huge so maybe that is why they dried fairly quick.

The problem was a few weeks back my air supply was cut off to several of the DWC buckets and that is what caused some of the losses. It won't happen this time. I have my room re-populated with plants in final veg ready to flip once they get a little bigger. The other mistake that will cost me a few weeks is they are NOT fully vegg'd so I am burning up calendar time waiting when I should have been ready for my next flower cycle.

My trim is still wet but will weigh it out and prepare it for RSO soon.

DGP

Latest posts

Top Bottom