God's Alien Aloha

• Thread starter kevinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
All I can tell you is.... I have them ;)

B

Burned Haze

Good luck bro :)

Only alien strain I've ran so far FAB (fire alien black . I just put the into flower but anyways good luck and hope u find a good pheno :)

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

I grew out a female of this and it was not a keeper in my garden. It grew about 4ft, stayed pretty bushy, went a lil past 8wks. Had a fruity, sweet smell that transferred well to flavor. I found it lacking in potency, maybe a 6 out of 10.

B

Burned Haze

I wish attitude or SD had that breeder, they def make a bunch of interesting crosses :)

Shamus

Shamus

I wanna know if anyone grew out the full face melt! I'm all sortsa curious what the afghani mom was like, would like to see the progeny as well.

N

NorCal Danny

I wanna know if anyone grew out the full face melt! I'm all sortsa curious what the afghani mom was like, would like to see the progeny as well.
I grew out the FFM in the 2015 season. I was outdoors in full sunlight in Northern California (Shasta Co) The flowers came out fantastic as far as terps, trichromes and potency (damn near mind numbing)... My only complaint as far as the Full Face Melt goes is the density of the flowers.. Sounds strange I know, but growing outdoors I had to deal with morning dew and early rains etc..So mold can be an issue !!!... I took in the girls October 15th due to incoming rains... They came out very nice indeed with only minor mold issues due to the density the fans couldn't quite keep up with the relative humidity from the storms........ All in all... I will grow this strain again without hesitation

Latest posts

Top Bottom