Going On The Record

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Personally, I think Instagram and social media in its fashion are creating problems that won't be fully realized by many for awhile. The lack of the ability to search or use them as information tools make them a joke. I'm tired of repeating myself a billion times on Instagram because ppl can't search on it. I will be making much larger effort to correspond online more. Or in the very least, document what I'm doing on forums that ppl can search.

I'll still use Instagram for marketing but we all know it's just for talking shit, memes, marketing and ppl just trying to sell you stuff. I will be documenting my work online so ppl can search and quote me and follow what's happening breeding wise, and Instagram will be the hype machine....lolz

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
IG sucks, I never left and stayed True to the FARM from DAY ONE !!!! How many of thoses Assholes on IG stayed up all night and dropped a Grand or more on your 1st drops here at the farm Like my Self, NOT FUCKING ONE !!!!

Glad Your Back...:)

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

IG is horrible. It's hard not to get aggravated by the stupid redundant comments and questions. It's such a diverse group of ppl that don't have a clue about the community and forums. I understand everyone was a newbie at some point, but They need to take time and read the book, research and stop being lazy.
( The Helping friendly book that is)

Last edited:
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
IG sucks, I never left and stayed True to the FARM from DAY ONE !!!! How many of thoses Assholes on IG stayed up all night and dropped a Grand or more on your 1st drops here at the farm Like my Self, NOT FUCKING ONE !!!!

Glad Your Back...:)
Honestly,wow bro. You are 1000% correct. I will hang my head in shame, cause you are correct. For that, I apologize. But now as we adapt to this whole new environment, i need to address your concerns. Hitt me up direct and we can chat more.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree with Oscar. So many talk about respect in this game, but give none. I personally have spent thousands on your gear also, slap in the face when you don't respond on social media. Stopped buying your gear purely because I can talk to other breeders. Simple as that. Not saying you have to do anything for me, or others, but that is why I chose to go with other breeders.

Glad your back, and by the way, you never answered my question. You ever see Hasan while messing around with the boys with Grunk? Out of Garberville right? We used to call it the Garberville Funk!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I agree with Oscar. So many talk about respect in this game, but give none. I personally have spent thousands on your gear also, slap in the face when you don't respond on social media. Stopped buying your gear purely because I can talk to other breeders. Simple as that. Not saying you have to do anything for me, or others, but that is why I chose to go with other breeders.

Glad your back, and by the way, you never answered my question. You ever see Hasan while messing around with the boys with Grunk? Out of Garberville right? We used to call it the Garberville Funk!
Ate you referring to the cut called hasan?

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
IG is horrible. It's hard not to get aggravated by the stupid redundant comments and questions. It's such a diverse group of ppl that don't have a clue about the community and forums. I understand everyone was a newbie at some point, but They need to take time and read the book, research and stop being lazy.
( The Helping friendly book that is)
That is truly a problem. Not one of these kids wants to do research. I'm done talking to dumbasses all day. My peer group is the online marijuana community, not Justin Bieber pop culture all smoking some version of cookies...lolz

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well I got some cookie crosses that I'm hoping turn out to be the shizz nipple.... GSC X PURPLE URKLE
I know the moms are looking pretty healthy....
But to each their own...
Some ppl like Chevrolet, and some ppl like Ford...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That is truly a problem. Not one of these kids wants to do research. I'm done talking to dumbasses all day. My peer group is the online marijuana community, not Justin Bieber pop culture all smoking some version of cookies...lolz
Lol... the Bieber comment is pretty good tho! +10 lmao...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That's the second time ;)
What's your deal on the cookies loompa? They did win the potm contest this last month.
That mandarin didn't look cookies at all I have 2 cuts from an old friend that used to post here dosido and lime cookies bubba. Ill try em all just not to impressed with high or yield yet

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That mandarin didn't look cookies at all I have 2 cuts from an old friend that used to post here dosido and lime cookies bubba. Ill try em all just not to impressed with high or yield yet
Size wise I agree but the calx are similar, I have some better examples down stairs .
IMG 0869
and when you crack the jar your nose is hit with that cookie dough profile.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Ig has it's uses. Instantly, I can hashtag your name or a cross of yours and a bunch of stuff comes up.

Still have your Bx pack that you dropped back on the Cannacollective.

Top Bottom