Going On The Record

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Super PTSD Grow Vibes TO YA Loompa ! ! ! !

Your Loompa Ladies still Reign, Top Shelf, in the House of The FlyinJ.

The Number of Vets who use the Silver Bubster x Tsunami Med, the Yeti and Super Frosty Underdog has grown... Now over 30 of us Meet and Take care of our own Meds…

Besides working towards my .Sciences Degree the Med grows have been my greatest Challenge. Thanks for doing the Fine art you do. We all at Group PTSD look forward to going the next Line of Loompa Farms ART.

We in the FlyinJLab are doing Hybridized protoplast cell work . . . where as we take a organic enzyme and strip the outer cell membrane and fuse two different plant Cells into one SUPER PLANT. The process is arduous but has potential to produce some unbelievable Hi Level Crosses through cellular propagation..

A Few Pic of your Ladies doing what they do
View attachment 662960
View attachment 662961
Super grow Vibes
FlyJ
Well I'll be a SOB. @FlyinJStable How the hells it flyn???? :) Great to see you bro. Youv'e been missed round here. :cool: Well at least by me anyway. LOL ..........Had to qualify lest folks think I was speakin for everyone. :(

Beautiful work your doing with the LF genetics. That Yeti OMG .......Stellar looking flowers!!! Peace

Last edited:
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Cookie hater here
I'm hating on any the pop culture strains that ppl get hyped over. Never said I didn't like cookies, so please refrain from putting words in my mouth.

Hence this is why I'm here, for comments like this. If you live cookies, then go buy it. My only point was Amsterdam fucked stuff up breeding for red hair in the eighties, then they bred smell our cause indoor growers didn't want stinky strains, bottlenecking in its finest, now we've moved on to cookies, which is just further bottlenecking. Our gear doesn't derive from cookies is all im saying, and to further my point, commercial growers are not my target market, I focus on connoisseurs, variation is where the magic is. If all your looking for is a seed line where every pheno is the same, then do not but my gear, it's not meant for you.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Did loopa just troll us?
Seriously bro? You going to bust my balls cause it takes me forever to get back to ppl? I get 100's of emails, dm's, and texts daily, in sorry that I'm not willing to spend 100 hours a week working. I try my hardest and if you can understand that I do what I can, then I'm sorry, your probably better off getting the support you want. But for the record, when any of the old school online folks bought seeds, you think Amsterdam ever replied back? You think ppl have nothing to do but sit and wait to talk? My apologies man, online and social media take away from farming, and if you can't understand, I don't know what to tell you.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter

The Number of Vets who use the Silver Bubster x Tsunami Med, the Yeti and Super Frosty Underdog has grown... Now over 30 of us Meet and Take care of our own Meds…

Besides working towards my .Sciences Degree the Med grows have been my greatest Challenge. Thanks for doing the Fine art you do. We all at Group PTSD look forward to going the next Line of Loompa Farms ART.

We in the FlyinJLab are doing Hybridized protoplast cell work . . . where as we take a organic enzyme and strip the outer cell membrane and fuse two different plant Cells into one SUPER PLANT. The process is arduous but has potential to produce some unbelievable Hi Level Crosses through cellular propagation..

View attachment 662960
View attachment 662961
Super grow Vibes
FlyJ
What is going on my brother! I'm so glad that your helping other vets. Your a stand up dude and appreciate all you do! Need anything, just hit me up.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm hating on any the pop culture strains that ppl get hyped over. Never said I didn't like cookies, so please refrain from putting words in my mouth.

Hence this is why I'm here, for comments like this. If you live cookies, then go buy it. My only point was Amsterdam fucked stuff up breeding for red hair in the eighties, then they bred smell our cause indoor growers didn't want stinky strains, bottlenecking in its finest, now we've moved on to cookies, which is just further bottlenecking. Our gear doesn't derive from cookies is all im saying, and to further my point, commercial growers are not my target market, I focus on connoisseurs, variation is where the magic is. If all your looking for is a seed line where every pheno is the same, then do not but my gear, it's not meant for you.
So if you calm down and don't take everything as an attack you would see that what I was trying to say is that I am a cookie hater frankly I couldn't give a fuck about cookie strains . im glad you don't do what everyone else is doing so go puff a bowl or 10 and chill man no one was putting anything in your mouth

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
This is why i dont like insta.

Yup, I've tried my hardest for almost twenty years, all my work and resume is online for anyone to look it up. I don't switch names either, and that's another massive gripe I have. Folks hit me up every fucking day with ig handles different from their online names. How the fuck am I supposed to know who is who. If you come at me with different handles don't expect me to magically know who you are.

And none of that really matters, the main issue is that these social media tools are just that. They are not libraries, they are not reference books written by ppl who specialize in their fields of study and it's even worse trying to find the info your searching for. Ig is a rumor mill, nothing more. It's entertainment to keep you passified. I can't promise I'll be here everyday, but I am going to be making a bigger effort.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
So if you calm down and don't take everything as an attack you would see that what I was trying to say is that I am a cookie hater frankly I couldn't give a fuck about cookie strains . im glad you don't do what everyone else is doing so go puff a bowl or 10 and chill man no one was putting anything in your mouth

My bad. I obviously mistook what you were trying to say. But when I see key words like "hater" , I will jump into the convo. I'm not a young buck, I don't know all your guys terminologies, your slang words, and everything else about this new generation. So as much as I need to check myself, that goes for everyone in my forum. Say what you want outside of here, but in my forum, we need to make efforts to communicate better. And I'll admit I fell into the same rut. My apologies to you sir.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
My bad. I obviously mistook what you were trying to say. But when I see key words like "hater" , I will jump into the convo. I'm not a young buck, I don't know all your guys terminologies, your slang words, and everything else about this new generation. So as much as I need to check myself, that goes for everyone in my forum. Say what you want outside of here, but in my forum, we need to make efforts to communicate better. And I'll admit I fell into the same rut. My apologies to you sir.
Lol your good man no apology needed

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Seriously bro? You going to bust my balls cause it takes me forever to get back to ppl? I get 100's of emails, dm's, and texts daily, in sorry that I'm not willing to spend 100 hours a week working. I try my hardest and if you can understand that I do what I can, then I'm sorry, your probably better off getting the support you want. But for the record, when any of the old school online folks bought seeds, you think Amsterdam ever replied back? You think ppl have nothing to do but sit and wait to talk? My apologies man, online and social media take away from farming, and if you can't understand, I don't know what to tell you.

Awe, I pissed you off. My bad.

Totally a joke man. You came in talking how you were going to be here more often then gone for two days. TOTAL JOKE! I get hundreds of PM's, emails and everything else also, so I can only imagine what you get on a daily basis.

Funny you bring up the old school folks in Amsterdam. My very first seed purchase was to a dutch company. They took my money, I e-mailed for weeks, finally got a response that said something along the lines of: "I can send you some tulips or clogs if you want. We don't ship to the USA." Even though they did ship, but I imagine the shipment got swooped in the mail and that is how their customer service went.

Well, I will try it one last time, but understand if you are busy. You ever try Hasan? How does it fair in your opinion?

Later.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Awe, I pissed you off. My bad.

Totally a joke man. You came in talking how you were going to be here more often then gone for two days. TOTAL JOKE! I get hundreds of PM's, emails and everything else also, so I can only imagine what you get on a daily basis.

Funny you bring up the old school folks in Amsterdam. My very first seed purchase was to a dutch company. They took my money, I e-mailed for weeks, finally got a response that said something along the lines of: "I can send you some tulips or clogs if you want. We don't ship to the USA." Even though they did ship, but I imagine the shipment got swooped in the mail and that is how their customer service went.

Well, I will try it one last time, but understand if you are busy. You ever try Hasan? How does it fair in your opinion?

Later.
I never smoked Hasan that I'm aware of. Though back when I first got to Humboldt lots of herb was around. I only grew in shelter cove after my first bust from an indoor scene. I was homeless living in one of those dead end streets, grew enough weed guerrilla style to get me into a house again. I was forced cause of the price of land was getting expensive in sohum, so I bailed to willow creek. So I was never really in the inner circles or any friends when I was in sohum. Nspecta is the man to ask about that, I can guarantee he knows it.

My bad man, been gone so long your comments went right over my head....so view the heck are you doing?

stonestacker

stonestacker

View attachment 662960
View attachment 662961
Super grow Vibes
FlyJ
Looking stealer as always FlyinJ. Good to see you and Loompa back around.
Good vibes.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Ig has it's uses. Instantly, I can hashtag your name or a cross of yours and a bunch of stuff comes up.

Still have your Bx pack that you dropped back on the Cannacollective.

That's true. But it's extremely difficult to data mine for information. You have to read every hash tag, and then read all the comments. And in most cases, alot of important information is not found where you think it is. Doing this is publishing all my work, my interactions with customers, any special information that sometimes is available...its just to difficult....for me anyways. So now I can just tell people to Google it. Too bad comment sections on Instagram don't show up on Google searches.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

We are only able to help who we do becouse of all the great breeding you and your team have done.
So far The Group has a wicked silverBubster, we have the awsome headband and yeti as well as your Tesunami/SilverBubster cross that we cant grow enough of . . . . But thats what makes it so rewarding.
Seriosly thank you Loompa.
here is how the ladies look now.
Just a few of Loompas BAD AZZ Ladies in the House of J.

2 4 17 UD 26

2 4 17 UD 12

2 4 17 UD 11

Always a place for Loompa Gear.
Super Loompa Vibes
FlyJ

Top Bottom