Going On The Record

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gardenholic

Gardenholic

Hey @loompa

I've been checking out your genetics for a while now, and have reached out to you on a few different platforms. Thank you for referring me back to THCf for resources regarding your gear.

I'm not a vet myself, but most of my friends and family are, and it is truly wonderful to see people like you stepping up and making a bigger difference in the life of vets than the actual VA hospital.

You have inspired me to look past growing merely a personal supply of Cannabis when there are so many people out there that really need our help as growers to get them the quality medicine that they need.

I look forward to learning in the future which strain profiles work best for different conditions, and using this info to help as many people as possible.

Just knowing that you grew something that gives someone relief that they can't find anywhere else must be so much more rewarding than any profit one could imagine.

Thanks again for doing what you do and the shot of inspiration. I will keep you updated with how I choose to make a difference

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I'm still waiting for loompa to show up my cookies pic with all the dank he breeds lolz.....

I will never in a billion years work fan boy strains, no cookie will ever ever cone from me. I am however working on my new "cookie killer" strain that will pour 9 cookies to shame, i have my headband, purple urkle, leave out the swag big bud. And habe Durbin, I've already found my cookie killer strain. My own genetics and have s pheno looking similar, tasting similar and twice the high.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
It has nothing to do with IG and everything to do with the members and content of this site. I left This site for awhile too but it had nothing to do with social media.

This is less of a family or a community and more of a business. Logic protects his advertisers even when they have been completely outed to being a scam (osa28)
As a consumer you cam jabber your opinions that relate to you, me, I'm a breeder sand need s location tho post my work that doesnt get lost in ig bullshit. Feel free to browse IG, I'm not telling you no, your a big boy. Go and get your remixed cookies, how many tunes cam s breeder our hack just remix the ssme genetics over and over again for the dame result..... for me, its s joke. But if thou like it, then go get it.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
@loompa im currently running some underdog urkle with two leaners. One looks to lean more purple urkle the other more your famous headband. They have a nice smell already to be as young as they are. I'm stoked bro. I'm running a drip hydro in perlite. Can you drop the basics as what she might like. Heavy or light feeder does she love the mag, things like that. Thx bro

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Also folks, for those that don't know, this had been a rough year, had my whole outdoor crop ganked from @breakingerrl. Things got so bad I had no power through the roughest winter in a decade, I was drinking chicken broth cause out was cheap, losing my house and truck is next. When I find time, I will be here, but busting my balls over silly questions that a billion cooks on these boards can answer, I Judy don't jabber the time too shit all day on boards anymore, I'm sorry.

I Will be here as much as I can. If I don't answer questions like " what's the best way too take clones" , or "my plants are yellowing, " I font have thine for those, those answers are everywhere, stop being lazy and Google it. Other than that, I will do my best to help thou out with my work and work related questions. Thank you.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Sorry for typos, Samsung auto correct is the fucking worst auto correct on the planet, can't eat to get back to htc. Sorry for the auto correct bad spelling

Also folks, for those that don't know, this had been a rough year, had my whole outdoor crop ganked from @breakingerrl. Things got so bad I had no power through the roughest winter in a decade, I was drinking chicken broth cause out was cheap, losing my house and truck is next. When I find time, I will be here, but busting my balls over silly questions that a billion cooks on these boards can answer, I Judy don't jabber the time too shit all day on boards anymore, I'm sorry.

I Will be here as much as I can. If I don't answer questions like " what's the best way too take clones" , or "my plants are yellowing, " I font have thine for those, those answers are everywhere, stop being lazy and Google it. Other than that, I will do my best to help thou out with my work and work related questions. Thank you.

mancdank

mancdank

Shit bro sorry to hear about this but from the sound of it you have a plan and your focused stick with it and it will be nice again but u will be stronger for it good luck brother

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
@loompa sorry to hear about everything that's been happening. I had zero idea and meant no disrespect asking a question about your strain. True you can find a lot of info on a lot of stuff. It's 50/50 if it's true info or bullshit. So please pardon me for wanting THE MANS word on his creation. Hope things improve for you.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@loompa Best karma and next season vibes to you man. As farmers we definitely know the kind of heartbreak with crops that can make a man almost reconsider just what the %%%% we are doin. Keep the faith brother, good times ahead for you man. Visualize it :)

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

@loompa sorry to hear about everything that's been happening. I had zero idea and meant no disrespect asking a question about your strain. True you can find a lot of info on a lot of stuff. It's 50/50 if it's true info or bullshit. So please pardon me for wanting THE MANS word on his creation. Hope things improve for you.
Wow. Right?

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
My apologies, I guess there will be instances when ill think something is not worth my time, that was pretty egotistical, ill refrain from that behavior, I would just ask that if its a more basic question, do what you can tho research before you hit me up. I need help, the work loads are astronomical trying to stay alive with all this faux legalization. And on top of that, there are alot of newer folks growing that need more help. I will try to do my best.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Still Kicking it with the @loompa Love,
After only a few yrs of learnin under the Lights and such, IMHO experience is the key.
after all the thread reading all the great support from the Farmers here IT COMES down to Hands in soil nute and cuts. Broke azz lights and spiderMites..........
I wouldn't change it for the world,
The Stable will always have Loompa gear, JAWs and MedUSA's wicked ladies.

As always
Thank you for all you have done Loompa ....
It is aBlessing Going through and rereading your posts and the crews who also grow your gerlz.
Blessing.
FlyJ
Super Loompa Grow Vibes to you and yours in a spectacular Summers to come..

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Good to see you brother!! Hope all is well with you. I do severely miss chatting with you. Discussing this plant with my peers is why I'm back, and of course IG sux...lolz thank you my friend for your kind words.

Still Kicking it with the @loompa Love,
After only a few yrs of learnin under the Lights and such, IMHO experience is the key.
after all the thread reading all the great support from the Farmers here IT COMES down to Hands in soil nute and cuts. Broke azz lights and spiderMites..........
I wouldn't change it for the world,
The Stable will always have Loompa gear, JAWs and MedUSA's wicked ladies.

As always
Thank you for all you have done Loompa ....
It is aBlessing Going through and rereading your posts and the crews who also grow your gerlz.
Blessing.
FlyJ
Super Loompa Grow Vibes to you and yours in a spectacular Summers to come..

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

A few Ladies fer the Loompa Love....
4 25 17 UD  16
Spring run of Loompa's Ladies, the Yeti f3 #5 and as always Med/SilverBubster along with Ab-snowman and a few others.......
At week 5 with 11.5hr on 12.5 off they look to be happy, will be running 5 gal water through um then letting um dry for 4 days before hitting um with 750ppm on week 6. . . .Loompa gear Digs the feed schedule and the 5.6 average pH.....
Adding Magnesium or a supplement Micro In flower dont seem to work for the FlyJ, BUT A solid base during 14 days of VEG is PARAMOUNT.
this is when the addition of your favorite
Micro nutes
or Silica or Vitamin K,... or A pinch of Epsom salt..... Aspirin . . . . . .
Each plant likes different things at different times of growing
the more runs you get to do
the more you will learn what your girlsz Like.
4 25 17 UD  12
Loompa Silver Bubster
4 25 17 UD  13

Its all about this sweet Lady
4 25 17 UD  9

FlyJ

Top Bottom