Golden Ticket 2 Loompa land.

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

this will be my journal of all that i grow Loompa gear wise. Starting with my gifted & "Holy Grail" cut of Yeti f3 #7, so the y3ti #7 is just now in veg. excited to have her here in house cant wait to see her in all her glory
Y3ti #7
Golden ticket 2 loompa land
Golden ticket 2 loompa land 2

Power OG

Power OG

@Tnelz thanks bro, glad u here. She really starting to move.
@Shamus & @Trich king thanks & i def plan on tearing it up.
Respect
TMB

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Hey I was wondering, who found this particular plant? Is this GreenDot's? Just in your veg pics I can see 3 sign/traits that are very UDish in nature and thats just in Veg. I can also see acouple traits that came from the male which just adds strength to the cut. Id like to try it for several reasons...to see if its better than the mom, and see if im going in the right direction with my selections. Has anyone smoked this plant yet? Sorry for not being totally up to date with the details, its hard enough with reg life and web life and and pm's and emails and reading what I can to stay totally up to date within minutes of the event occuring. I remember those days of just sitting in fron of the computer spam refreshing on about 3,4,5 different ganja websites waiting for responces and eager to learn. Those days are over for me now. so fill me in on the details. Ive seen the pics though and she does look good.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Im seriously giving thought to holding a competition. Something in the lines of, anyone working any line we produce, that can find something that is uberdank, get it to me. I will run them all in side by sides ( or it doesnt even have to be me) and get some objective non-partial judges who like and know good weed and see which cut wins. The winner will then get from me selections of my gear and even access to my unreleased breeding gear, or any of the lines I/we are working and Ill leave the choice of what you win is what you pick. Your pick of anything. Id also say, that I dont know how many beans to giveaway but it will be on the heavy side, something like 5 packs of every line we breed or something to that effect. I think two things will happen, good healthy competition, and more careful germination techniques to ensure the highest germ rates as possible. That in and of itself creates an environment where as a group going through any or all of your beans and collectively finding the special ones. Which of course will be dispursed between all participants. I was just thinking it might be fun. Feel free to tell me to fuck off if Im too cheesy...LOL

Loompa

burn4me

burn4me

man what a growth rate in them hempys tho! i remember when you slapped em in those things. looks good brother gone ahead and rock that girl.

hey and quick question to anyone who would have this answer....
is the red/purpleish stem and 3 fingers the sings im looking for for UD leaner?

burn4me

burn4me

Im seriously giving thought to holding a competition. Something in the lines of, anyone working any line we produce, that can find something that is uberdank, get it to me. I will run them all in side by sides ( or it doesnt even have to be me) and get some objective non-partial judges who like and know good weed and see which cut wins. The winner will then get from me selections of my gear and even access to my unreleased breeding gear, or any of the lines I/we are working and Ill leave the choice of what you win is what you pick. Your pick of anything. Id also say, that I dont know how many beans to giveaway but it will be on the heavy side, something like 5 packs of every line we breed or something to that effect. I think two things will happen, good healthy competition, and more careful germination techniques to ensure the highest germ rates as possible. That in and of itself creates an environment where as a group going through any or all of your beans and collectively finding the special ones. Which of course will be dispursed between all participants. I was just thinking it might be fun. Feel free to tell me to fuck off if Im too cheesy...LOL

Loompa
im new as hell but would walk through hell with gasoline drawers on to even enter such a contest with such a prize at stake. fuck i might have to clear out the whole veg patch and run strictly yeti. lol
i say do it!!!!!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Loompa
I would love to enter that competition. I'd go through my grow room with spiked boots and a Weed Wacker right now and run your gear exclusively to win a prize like that. Would even consider taking a road trip to throw a match @burn4me so he would be too busy saving his burning genitalia to truly enter the competition. Lol. Your a different type of breeder to even consider a competition like that @loompa. Much respect brother.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Yes, you want plants that exhibit a totally red stem on the waterleafs, the main stem coloration is varible now to an extent. Look for compltely red stems on the waterleafs, Look for really dark green coloration on the fan leaves, much darker of a green than the rest, much like well fertilized Bubba and Master get also. It also has a mutation that pops up, usually found on the bottom leaves of the plant, this is when the 3 middle "fingers" are slim and overlap each other, almost looking like an f-18 looking at it from the top view. It doesnt happen on every leaf, maybe once or tops maybe 4 or 5 times.

I have noticed over time now, that the all totally purple stemmed plants are beautiful. They have gorgeous coloring to them and grow much more sativa like with colas more like long spears. The fleshy all green stem tend to be more of the indica type, but dont let that confuse you. When I say indica, im only reffering to the way it bushes out, they still get just as tall as the sativa type flowers and structure. Then there is the stems that have purple striping. Id say the purple striping phenos more often show UD traits as far as being identical, but I have found plants on the sativa side that are soo dam frosty, its unbelieveable. Then there are the monster yielders that dont have quite the same amount of resin, but that dont mean they are slouche4s. On the contrary, they still have more resin than most shit out today. My suggestion is to just clone all your females, do your run, cure your herb, smoke them all over a months period and see which jar goes empty first second and last etc. Then keep that plant...

Top Bottom