Goo ball recipes?

• Thread starter timmyb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pistil Pete

From another site. Sounds just like the recipe we used to make them on Dead lot.

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups cannabutter
3 cups oats
1/4 cup peanut butter
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1-2 tablespoons cocoa powder

Directions
Melt the cannabutter in a microwave safe bowl. In a large bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, and cocoa. Pour the cannabutter on top and stir until the mixture becomes homogeneous. Place the bowl into the freezer for 10 to 20 minutes. Form the mixture into individual balls, using your hands or a #20 ice cream scooper, and drop them onto wax paper to set. Try adding chopped walnuts, raisins, or crisped rice to add a little spin to the recipe. If the result is too gooey, add more oats. If it’s too dry, add more peanut butter or honey.

S

shdowlkr

From another site. Sounds just like the recipe we used to make them on Dead lot.

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups cannabutter
3 cups oats
1/4 cup peanut butter
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons cinnamon

Directions
Melt the cannabutter in a microwave safe bowl. In a large bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, and cocoa. Pour the cannabutter on top and stir until the mixture becomes homogeneous. Place the bowl into the freezer for 10 to 20 minutes. Form the mixture into individual balls, using your hands or a #20 ice cream scooper, and drop them onto wax paper to set. Try adding chopped walnuts, raisins, or crisped rice to add a little spin to the recipe. If the result is too gooey, add more oats. If it’s too dry, add more peanut butter or honey.

Im not a big fan of canna butter or canna oil made from trim
Is it possible to make butter or oil using hash?

W

windymiller

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups cannabutter
3 cups oats
1/4 cup peanut butter
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons cinnamon

Directions

i love the idea of goo balls but am allergic to nuts... is there anything the peanut butter could be replaced with? i was thinking chocolate spread but would this work?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

yes you can - I do this all the time with olive oil...

I simmer the oil on low and grind up the hash as good as I can and slowly add it to the oil stirring for a good 5 minutes, then simmer for about an hour giving it a good stir every 5 minutes.

you can also use organic hemp seed oil if organics are your thing, but its a bit pricey.

E

edux10

you can make butter and oil out of oil too!!! (BHO). I tell people that want to make the best/strongest butter/vegtable oil product to let their hash or oil sit in vegtable glycerine for 60 days then add it to whatever. This is the way to do it, but you cant take shortcuts and it is a wast unless you are doing it to make the best possible product there is. Seriously you can overdose quite easy if you arent carefull.

You have to know how strong the product is and maybe give it a test run. It takes a long time but it is the absolute best product you can make. It is how the good lollie pops and ice cream is made (non butter products) but you can easy add it to butter.

You could blast an oz of dank bud into say 5-7 grams of BOMB shatter BHO, then take that and put it in a couple ounces of veggie glycerine and let it sit. Shake it every so once in a while (maybe try with stirring it if you want) and the oil will disolve into the glycerine for the next 2 months.

You could put that in one cookie if you dare, or you could stretch it out to 2 dozen if you choose. Getting the product down to the glycerine stage is the time consuming part then it is very easy to manipulate after that point. Ideally when i get enough meds, i will just be making jars and jars of this stuff to have around.

The only thing that seems like it would be as strong and easy to use as this method is Schmoes Milk recipe, but milk is more limited to what you can put it in. I would like to use both one day. My great idea is pizza but i gotta perfect making milk into cheese, then it is on!!! milk in cheese, glycerine in sauce, maybe something in the dough, canna budder for the crust, i can taste it now!!! I would love to do a delivery herb pizza on the weekends, maybe even in a nice brick oven. heck, id pay $40 for a lage pizza that would get 4 people ripped outta their gourd.

My pipe dream contiunes as it would be cool to have a spot up in the hills up in Nor Cal, people can call you and you run it to them on a quad. Would be awesome cuz there really aint no place to get a nice pizza pie out there (spiked with herb or not). Risk would be very low too. I really dobut anyone is going to jack you for a pizza or screw you over.

R

Rabbit04

Sounds like a good recipe. I may have to try it out sometime soon.

R

rockson21

i use the old rice krispie treat recipe as a base.

start with about 5 tbp of strong butter (original recipe calls for 3 but....)
cocoa krispies
capn crunch
honey nut cheerios
few spoonfuls of peanut butter
few spoonfuls of nutella
mixed nuts
1 bag of big marshmallows

melt marshmallows in a nonstick pot, fold in the butter, turn down heat add the rest of the ingredients

add in the cereal evenly til it's proper consistency (about 8 cups or so)

this recipe was pretty well recieved at Phish's Superball festival a few weeks ago.

Unit541

Unit541

You could blast an oz of dank bud into say 5-7 grams of BOMB shatter BHO...

... and I thought DD's 10lb trees were impressive...

Seriously, you are getting a 7 grams oil from 28 grams bud? Call me a cynic, but it's kind of like making a gallon of orange juice from... two oranges. Or finding 32 oz of cola in your 12 oz can. It just doesn't make any sense.

T

thewaxydime

you can make butter and oil out of oil too!!! (BHO). I tell people that want to make the best/strongest butter/vegtable oil product to let their hash or oil sit in vegtable glycerine for 60 days then add it to whatever. This is the way to do it, but you cant take shortcuts and it is a wast unless you are doing it to make the best possible product there is. Seriously you can overdose quite easy if you arent carefull.

You have to know how strong the product is and maybe give it a test run. It takes a long time but it is the absolute best product you can make. It is how the good lollie pops and ice cream is made (non butter products) but you can easy add it to butter.

I am new to BHO and baking. I have quite a bit of BHO that was whipped into a "budder" form by heating it up again after extration. I would like to use it to bake with. Is it possible to just heat it up and melt it into butter or do you have use the glycerine method? I also read that it is best to heat your BHO before adding it to recipes in order to increase potency. But, since this has already been heated up and whipped is this step still neccessary? Thanks!

Top Bottom