Good Eats...........

• Thread starter mendel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mendel

I think you might be up to 50 on marten if your in a sweet spot. Got any wolves? Ought to be in bobcat country as well.......

G gnome

G gnome

I think you might be up to 50 on marten if your in a sweet spot. Got any wolves? Ought to be in bobcat country as well.......
Yeah wolves r protected atm tho....lynx aswell idk about regs on lynx tho

M

mendel

If you can get away from the folk youll get into the critters. I like 20 miles.

G gnome

G gnome

By the time I retire to wyoming in a decade, itll be overrun with wolves. cant forking wait..........!
Idk many ppl here but one guy i know is a huge wealth of info on all things trappin and hunting...he taught me how to skin and stretch the marten. Hes a fed trapper....got 35 wolves this yr.

M

mendel

Thats the plan!!! That and a rug!

Make real sure the fur is cleaned and brushed before its tanned. have a buddy who got a buffalo, the head mount is slick, but the tanned hide wasnt cleaned before it was tanned. Clumps of cow mud and mats, its junk.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I dunno if im back er not, what did you have for dinner fucker? This is a foooooood thread.

Good to see you mad hat bro.
Leftover beef stew made from a frozen bone in ribeye from farm to table and back to the farm;)should have taken pick, now I just ate a bunch of chocolate chip cookies hehehe

M

mendel

Im glad to hear yer smart enuogh to boil a bone, there maybe some hope for you. Ill see yer cookies, and raise you some infused banana bread............

M

mendel

And he still wont have lunch with me, no matter how hard I goad his ass. Much respect bro. I get it too.........

Latest posts

Top Bottom