Good Fem Indoor Soil Sativas, Goodfeeling, Not Racy ?

• Thread starter 420daily
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420daily

420daily

Hello

Now its year 2018.
I Have not find modern reading about good FEMINIZED Indoor Sativas, Max 160cm height plants

i want grow different types Sativa dominant plants That makes you feel awsome.
Not nervous and racy. I dont like be Nervous and Racy.

Something that makes life feel perfekt, softly uplifted, social, happy.
Mostly for daytime.
A bit of extra CBD in it would also be great .

Please share Good indoor Sativas FEMINIZED only please. With thar magic soft alert , happiness, not Racy strains. Please tell also the Breeder.

C99 ? Grapefruit? does those contain any CBD?

I wish atleast 1-2% CBD in it.

Rendang

Rendang

I think you should look into Brothers Grimm lines, a couple of the strains had a touch of CBD but also have 1- 2 % CBG which is a nice balance to the racy effects, leave you clear in the head and high mood. They are short and flower like an indica and perform well with a soil mix indoors. Good Luck!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Satori and Beyond The Brain from Mandala.
Also might wanna try some Hazes.

H

hawkman

Swamie Organic seeds has 2 great female strains -a great breeder

malamus

malamus

Hello

Now its year 2018.
I Have not find modern reading about good FEMINIZED Indoor Sativas, Max 160cm height plants

i want grow different types Sativa dominant plants That makes you feel awsome.
Not nervous and racy. I dont like be Nervous and Racy.

Something that makes life feel perfekt, softly uplifted, social, happy.
Mostly for daytime.
A bit of extra CBD in it would also be great .

Please share Good indoor Sativas FEMINIZED only please. With thar magic soft alert , happiness, not Racy strains. Please tell also the Breeder.

C99 ? Grapefruit? does those contain any CBD?

I wish atleast 1-2% CBD in it.
Kali China from Ace is exactly this. IMO CBD cuts the high so I'm not sure if that's really what you want, unless you've experimented and are sure. C99 from Female Seeds had a racy sativa pheno, the more common pineapple isn't racy to me but others say it is.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I like CH9 Herijuana x Jack 33 and Toxic Blue. And if available. Blue Lemon Thai.

They are heavily sativa leaning but with a good noticeable body/ medical effect.

The Herijuana is from old Motorebel genetics and the jack hybrid is from 90’s Sensei seed stock.

The Toxic Blue is also Mota and I believe it’s a sour diesel/ pg-13 hybrid with another plant I can’t remember.

And BLT is Toxic Blue bred with Lemon Thai. Which kicks up the old school effects for sure.

Everyone who smokes them leaves still red eyed, smiling and just plain happy looking.

Also. To alleviate the raciness of early sativas I have found letting them go longer but harvest before many trichs have degraded is key.

Sometimes takes 2 weeks longer than I imagine. They can be tricky and not show typical amber trichs when ripening.

Some even show multiple colored transparent trichs. Amber, purple even red trichomes. These are the truly psychodelic plants in my experience.

I don’t have trich pics on this phone. But I will look in my laptop for an example.

Also some say full light spectrum is helpful in bringing out these qualities. I saw more color when I added a cmh to my hps flower room. Maybe more giggly weed. Might be our imagination though. Can’t really test to verify a bunch of stoners opinions about their high. Lol

Top Bottom