Good Humidifier For 4x4x7 Grow Tent

• Thread starter superweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superweed420

superweed420

I'm upgrading my grow space to a 4x4x7 grow tent with the XML 650w led and wondering a good humidifier that will keep low humidity 100% if needed I won't keep humidity that high of course. my other room 2x2x8x had a 1gal cool mist in it and some days struggled to stay at 40%rh.. don't want to place wet towel or nothing like that want a small humidifier I can maintain a desired humidity in different stages of my plants life cycle.. really do not want to humidify a hole room my tent is in to maintain humidity.. I'm am putting some cash in on this grow but not wanting to continue doing so after everything is together...I was told to use a 400cfm fan in the 4x4x7 with presh filter will be using same cfm fan to bring fresh air in but turnt down some with fan controller.. I was thinking the 400cfm was to much but I got fan controllers so no big deal... hope to hear your input

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm upgrading my grow space to a 4x4x7 grow tent with the XML 650w led and wondering a good humidifier that will keep low humidity 100% if needed I won't keep humidity that high of course. my other room 2x2x8x had a 1gal cool mist in it and some days struggled to stay at 40%rh.. don't want to place wet towel or nothing like that want a small humidifier I can maintain a desired humidity in different stages of my plants life cycle.. really do not want to humidify a hole room my tent is in to maintain humidity.. I'm am putting some cash in on this grow but not wanting to continue doing so after everything is together...I was told to use a 400cfm fan in the 4x4x7 with presh filter will be using same cfm fan to bring fresh air in but turnt down some with fan controller.. I was thinking the 400cfm was to much but I got fan controllers so no big deal... hope to hear your input
Keep the low humidity and let the plants adapt to it... i like humidity under 30% the whole grow... stoma adapts

Last edited:
superweed420

superweed420

Keep the low humidity and let the plants adapt to it... i like humidity under 30% the whole grow... stoma adapts
ty I got to have the humidity I have grown in very low humidity and both did great but I have seen what my plants do in rh up in the 50s they seem to grow bigger buds

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm VDP all the way in clone, pre-veg, and veg. That's if I can get my rh up to match my 81* temps. Lately best I can do is 50/55% tops.

You can go bad ass and snatched up a ultrasonic fogger system.from John at houseofhydro.com. I bought my 13 disc and 3 disc from him and they both worked flawlessly. Dialed in my VDP precisely. And my plants loved it.

In flower, I don't fvck around with anything over 60%, 50% last 2 weeks.

I tried using 2x single disc ultrasonic fogger from home depot. Barely rose over 55%, and spent 50.00 on each one.

superweed420

superweed420

[QUOE="DemonTrich, post: 1870143, member: 66528"]I'm VDP all the way in clone, pre-veg, and veg. That's if I can get my rh up to match my 81* temps. Lately best I can do is 50/55% tops.

You can go bad ass and snatched up a ultrasonic fogger system.from John at houseofhydro.com. I bought my 13 disc and 3 disc from him and they both worked flawlessly. Dialed in my VDP precisely. And my plants loved it.

I tried using 2x single disc ultrasonic fogger from home depot. Barely rose over 55%, and spent 50.00 on each one.[/QUOTE]
yea i been thinking of using one frfr.. dose your shit leave a puddle only thing really holding me Back from getting 1

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

This is what I have as of now
20170225 224408

If going by the vpd chart I should be at 70r/h.
Vapor pressure deficit relative humidity chart small

It works fine, not to long ago I was looking for a humidifier.
Screenshot 20170125 021513

StandingRock

StandingRock

I'm VDP all the way in clone, pre-veg, and veg. That's if I can get my rh up to match my 81* temps. Lately best I can do is 50/55% tops.

I tried using 2x single disc ultrasonic fogger from home depot. Barely rose over 55%, and spent 50.00 on each one.

I second those house of hydro humidifiers. Cheap and work perfect.

superweed420

superweed420

[QUOE DemonTrich, post: 1870143, member: 66528"]I'm VDP all the way in clone, pre-veg, and veg. That's if I can get my rh up to match my 81* temps. Lately best I can do is 50/55% tops.

you talking about building your own correct?? I was thinking about getting the shit to make a good size fog then putting in small bucket to save room in grow tent but hooking running water to a float valve so I never have to refill it and connect the fogger to a humidity controller..[/QUOTE]yup same shit I was thinking I'm at $187 with my homaid humidifier

Screenshot 2017 03 08 03 38 41
StandingRock

StandingRock

you talking about building your own correct?? I was thinking about getting the shit to make a good size fog then putting in small bucket to save room in grow tent but hooking running water to a float valve so I never have to refill it and connect the fogger to a humidity controller..
yup same shit I was thinking I'm at $187 with my homaid humidifier[/QUOTE]
I'm currently doing the exact same thing. Got the parts just gotta hook it up.

Top Bottom