• Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

I made you pizza:(

...then just sorta fell asleep.

Edit : I am terribly flaky though.

yesdog

yesdog

Think i got mites from clones at the Denver Clone Store. Then again, most of the grass and bushes around my apartment are caked in some sort of webbing, so who knows.

Heh, anybody near Boulder County think they can get me some monster cropps? :mushtache:

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Harvest House in Nederland is taking reservations on clones (sold out currently) and has over the counter seed sales.
Thank you for the update. Back on the to-do list.

S

SooperSmurph

Unless you're a dispensary, or just getting rid of extras, selling clones just isn't worth the hassle most of the time, that's why I stopped bothering with singles, or pretty much any order under $500.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Unless you're a dispensary, or just getting rid of extras, selling clones just isn't worth the hassle most of the time, that's why I stopped bothering with singles, or pretty much any order under $500.
I don't think muir will have a problem like that. Mad street cred or whatever the kids are saying. I didn't bring my crystal ball today though so I'm not sure.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I beg to differ my mentor sells clones every spring and teens in the summer and makes a fucking killing 3 weeks and he cleared over 30 k no joke

S

SooperSmurph

Yeah if I wanted to pack a truck full of clones up to bong-a-thon could I make a killing? Sure. Might do it sometime, but for the guy selling clones out of his basement (me) singles aren't worth the time.

G

Grandpa

I have some chunky diesel clones available in summit county area

looking for other cuts to with others trade as well

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I have some chunky diesel clones available in summit county area

looking for other cuts to with others trade as well
Hello Gramps, welcome to the community.

It is against the rules to post offers or trades of cuts, seeds, anything MJ related. This thread might get deleted. Make good contacts, don't post like a moron, and you'll find the community is better than you would ever think. Doors have been opened for me in ways I never would have thought possible because of this plant.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Harvest House in Nederland is taking reservations on clones (sold out currently) and has over the counter seed sales.

Is there anywhere online to check out what's currently stocked or a list of available strains to reserve?

Latest posts

Top Bottom