Good Places to get Clones in CO?

• Thread starter Disco Duck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kaddy mack

I see there has been some activity lately on this post. I too am in a predicament regarding space. I would love to get seeds and do that whole process, just not sure I can do it the way I want to. Problem is, I can't find the strains I want in clones, and don't trust the genetics of these dispensaries. Anyone got anything worth taking a look at in the metro area?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I see there has been some activity lately on this post. I too am in a predicament regarding space. I would love to get seeds and do that whole process, just not sure I can do it the way I want to. Problem is, I can't find the strains I want in clones, and don't trust the genetics of these dispensaries. Anyone got anything worth taking a look at in the metro area?
Read this thread from beginning to end, this is not the place to seek clones, seeds, meds, or whatever label you wish to use.

You are using the wrong avenue to find what you seek. You might consider using the work of members here who are also tied to a commercial grow. This would make your quest, and posts here, legal. 14er Holistics in Boulder carries seeds, and they have a presence here. You would do well for yourself to check them out, it is probably the best route for you, especially if you plan on sticking around. This is a wonderful place. If you are looking for advice, there is plenty to be had, but openly asking for stuff like this is a no-no. I encourage you to look around the library. Are you looking for anything specific?

What is your predicament regarding space?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

More:
7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lgg you never broke the law? Lmao
I break the law all the time. I am a horrible person when I am behind the wheel.

I've had the ban hammer dropped on me before, and unless people are real trolls, I don't see anything gained by just banning anyone who breaks a rule. If they know the rules, if they know why the rules are in place, if they understood the why behind the 'you can't do that here', then everyone would get along much better, and whatever transactions happen to be transacted, they can remain outside the purview of those who might be taking notice.

I think it's good practice to avoid potential conflicts, and I enjoy the community here, I don't want to see it go away because people are breaking the rules.

I think it's obvious that if people are smart, that there is always a work around that can be found while respecting the rules of those who run the ship.

I'm not a mod but I haven't been asked to mind my own business. If I were a new member I would also like to know if I was breaking the rules or not. In my drinking days I told someone if they broke the rules they deserve what they get. That comment brought the ban hammer for 'wishing a bust upon a member'. It was laughable but deserved, technically correct, but the same could have been accomplished if someone said to turn down the asshole. I'm no saint.

I'm a fan of this community and being a part of it, but I am also older now, and dry. I'd say my priorities are different then they used to be.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I picked up a clone from kind love a week or so back, nothing negative to report. I had to treat for bugs anyway so figured why not.

K

Kaddy mack

How is this not within forum rules? I did read this and multiple other threads as well, and still felt necessary to ask the question. Maybe you thought I was asking individuals if they personally had anything for me? It was meant for all these places around selling clones and seeds and whatnot. If that's against rules too maybe this is the wrong place for me. I understand legal implications and such, but damn!!!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

How is this not within forum rules? I did read this and multiple other threads as well, and still felt necessary to ask the question. Maybe you thought I was asking individuals if they personally had anything for me? It was meant for all these places around selling clones and seeds and whatnot. If that's against rules too maybe this is the wrong place for me. I understand legal implications and such, but damn!!!
If you read it then your comprehension sucks. You stated "Anyone got anything worth taking a look at in the metro area?".

Are you saying that you are addressing MMC's on this site and not individuals?

xavier7995

xavier7995

My recent experience with kind love was good, they had quite a few option. Generally speaking it is a terrible idea to get clones from a dispensary but as long as you expect them to be bug and disease infested you will be good to go. Leafly was fairly accurate regarding what they had in stock.

Edit: I realize I just gave praise a post or two ago, trying to direct back to legitimate outlets for people looking for genetics.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
My recent experience with kind love was good, they had quite a few option. Generally speaking it is a terrible idea to get clones from a dispensary but as long as you expect them to be bug and disease infested you will be good to go. Leafly was fairly accurate regarding what they had in stock.

Edit: I realize I just gave praise a post or two ago, trying to direct back to legitimate outlets for people looking for genetics.
You still got that purple charm?

xavier7995

xavier7995

Yep, she is a hearty frigging plant. Have three bushes at the moment as its just been hanging out vegging while I get this bug situation resolved. Three bears situation, one looks fine, one medium, then one I might just go stick by the side of the road as it doesn't look so good and I don't think it's coming back.

Flowering will be a feat, they are a little bigger than I would like but should fit. Going to clip some tips for clones to help keep the size down.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep, she is a hearty frigging plant. Have three bushes at the moment as its just been hanging out vegging while I get this bug situation resolved. Three bears situation, one looks fine, one medium, then one I might just go stick by the side of the road as it doesn't look so good and I don't think it's coming back.

Flowering will be a feat, they are a little bigger than I would like but should fit. Going to clip some tips for clones to help keep the size down.
What kind of bugs I've pretty much have faced all but broad mites

xavier7995

xavier7995

Tbh, not 100 % sure what they are. White in color and fast, couldn't get a clear shot of them but they loved the potato chunk. Thought it was spidermites but these are down in the soil...found some webs but I think that was from actual spiders. Going to azamax drench and see how it goes.

Was my fault for not being proactive on the bug front when I went to dirt.

Top Bottom