Good Places to get Clones in CO?

• Thread starter Disco Duck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
If they are in the soil is say aphids man shoot me a call or a pm and ill heap ya bang em out whatever it is i need info on what they are doing where they are at and what you have tried

P

Popmorebeans

I am about to start my second grow, well my third really. My first was very successful, getting a little over 1.2 lbs from a 4x4 tent with a 600w HPS light.

My second grow lasted about 2 weeks, until an army of little bugs with wings came crawling out of the pots. I just pulled them all and bleach cleaned everything to start over, I wasn't interested in fighting the war... the plants were so sick looking by then anyway.

Is there anywhere/anyone I can go to other than dispensaries to get clones legally in denver? Or is there a dispensary with a reputation for clones?

The best looking source I have found so far is www.thchealth.com. This place has a huge selection compared to most dispensaries, and what look like several really top notch strains. Their P-Phunk and Prophet are particularly interesting too me. They also have lab test results posted for a few of their strains, which also seems like a reputable thing to be doing.

The only problem with them is they are charging like 3 times more for clones than most other sources. So although they look pretty good, they charge a LOT. So I am wondering if there are any places in Denver that have a reputation for being a good source for truly good genetics that I, as a patient, can buy clones from.

As my name suggests I also recommend beans. Given your needs I would suggest kindlove.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I am about to start my second grow, well my third really. My first was very successful, getting a little over 1.2 lbs from a 4x4 tent with a 600w HPS light.

My second grow lasted about 2 weeks, until an army of little bugs with wings came crawling out of the pots. I just pulled them all and bleach cleaned everything to start over, I wasn't interested in fighting the war... the plants were so sick looking by then anyway.

Is there anywhere/anyone I can go to other than dispensaries to get clones legally in denver? Or is there a dispensary with a reputation for clones?

The best looking source I have found so far is www.thchealth.com. This place has a huge selection compared to most dispensaries, and what look like several really top notch strains. Their P-Phunk and Prophet are particularly interesting too me. They also have lab test results posted for a few of their strains, which also seems like a reputable thing to be doing.

The only problem with them is they are charging like 3 times more for clones than most other sources. So although they look pretty good, they charge a LOT. So I am wondering if there are any places in Denver that have a reputation for being a good source for truly good genetics that I, as a patient, can buy clones from.
Taking clones as convenient as it can be, is almost always a recipe for disaster. I wouldn't take a clone from anywhere unless it was put thru a isolated quarantine period. You stated in your OP that you arent into fighting the war and cut your crop down. I would rethink your clone desires for sure. Just my .2cents

Seeds are a better bet. But not fail safe by any means. An effective IPM needs to be put into place.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Repeat posts from an infrequent member or new member that consist of a link and a note are spammy in my book. The fact that you don't appear to have an opinion and just post a website that contains your handle, is spammy.

Why would I have an axe to grind? 'Those people'? I would rather not waste my time reading posts like yours, so if that fits your definition of 'those people', then I guess it is what it is.

"I am endorsed by local growers all over Colorado both for the quality of my genetics as well as my passion for the Cannabis species. Local references are available upon request for any of my services, and grow stores across Denver trust me as well."

Okay, I'll bite. I would like to see your references and who else has these amazing non-spam clones.

Thanks.

Edit: If I am going to waste my time, I'd rather waste it reading about a girl blowing dogs, not your website.

Relevant:
NAPLES, Fla. -- A Florida woman was arrested Monday for having sex with two pet dogs, according to Collier County deputies.

Miranda Johns, 21, was arrested Monday and charged with three counts of engaging in sexual conduct with an animal.

According to an arrest report, deputies were interviewing a man about a sexual battery case involving Johns. The individual denied battering Johns and instead showed deputies videos Johns sent him of herself engaging in oral sex with two pet dogs.

Johns also sexted images of the encounter to the man.

Johns is out on a $6,000 bond from the Collier County Jail.

Daniel Christenbury, spokesman for the Collier County Domestic Animal Services, said Johns does not have a record with the agency.
Dude that is gross as it gets. Where do these fokkers come from????

scoop

scoop

Not that I'm in need or shop at the retail outlets much... (only when friends are here from out of state to take shit back home...LOL) but I've yet to see any clones whatsoever offered here locally. Good show looking out for others. Seems that many in the "industry" have forgotten what growing is all about and how all of this got started.

hope all is well.......

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Since when do Spanish language speakers need to use the googles to translate?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol i missed this crazy place
Race

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

local grow guy están despertando fom otro sueño húmedo? tratando de obtener ingresos del agricultor se frunce el ceño. este sitio cuesta dinero para ejecutar tal vez muir puede abrir su propio sitio si wanrs para vender clones
Making mistakes on purpose after the fact doesn't change anything amigo.
Objection

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not that I'm in need or shop at the retail outlets much... (only when friends are here from out of state to take shit back home...LOL) but I've yet to see any clones whatsoever offered here locally. Good show looking out for others. Seems that many in the "industry" have forgotten what growing is all about and how all of this got started.

hope all is well.......
Agreed........ Seems the longer we go and the bigger the ops get and the really deep pockets are in the game, no one is spreading the love like we have all done for decades. Goes with the territory I guess.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Agreed........ Seems the longer we go and the bigger the ops get and the really deep pockets are in the game, no one is spreading the love like we have all done for decades. Goes with the territory I guess.
Don't give up!

For those interested in:
If anyone is interested, Harvest House in Nederland has thousands of "rec"/"regulated" clones coming out being next week. Over two dozen staple/standard type elite clones and a couple dozen selections I have made. message me for details
@scoop @xavier7995
Cherry Diesel 204
Gilpin Glue 155
Lemon Larry. 178
Dead Guy Kush 41
PreDUB. 48
AtomicDawg. 42
Heaven Mountain 42
the WOO 48
Jack of All Lemons 48

xavier7995

xavier7995

I still feel bad I haven't made it up there yet. Consider me intrigued in those offerings.

Edit: what's the WOO and heaven mountain? Dead guy kush cracked me up, I so want to go to that dead guy festival, little Xavier thought the caskets were hilarious last time we were in Ned.

Top Bottom