Gorilla Bomb (gorilla Glue #4 X Thc Bomb)

• Thread starter Pyrosis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pyrosis

Hello fellow growers.

Ive been growing for some years, first grow diary here though. Mostly been spending my time in a danish grow forum. Though id make a diary here, always looking for bew inspiration.

Anyways ive been wanting to try Gorilla Glue for a while now, when i saw Bomb seeds had made a strain with a mix of it and one of my favorite strains THC Bomb i just had to try it out.

About my setup
2x 120x120x200
230w LED in grow tent and 600w Hps with cool reflektor in my bloom tent)
1x 80x80x180 ( for experiments atm trying to create fem seeds)
Biobizz fert
MycorrEndo

Anyways this is the progress so far:
Sprouded seeds sunday, pottet in peat pots, 35% perlite 5% vermiculite and 60% of a danish brand of potting spil. Ive added MycorrEndo to the mix.

Watered with a mix of 1/48 h2o2 3 ml alg-a-mic and 1 ml rootjuice pr l.

All recieve misting with same solution deluded by water 1/1 regularly.

Gorilla bomb gorilla glue 4 x thc bomb

4 days after initial potting. 100% germination makes me happy, i wasnt expecting anything else though always had great succes with bomb seeds, great uniformity and germination rate. Ive really enjoyed the THC Bomb and Clusterbomb strains!

Krypto

Krypto

Oh...wow. that was fast. Lol.
The elite cuts in this country don't stay very elite for very long these days. Oh well. Get the medicine to tha people! ! !

P

Pyrosis

Mines feminised seeds :-) 8 out of 10? Thats unlucky :-) will u be posting pictures?

Pretty boring so far.. repotting in a few days from the peat pots ill update with pictures when im around the pc next time :-)

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

My favorite seed bank stopped taking credit cards. ... I need these seeds. I'm not Sending a money order half way across the world. :(

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Quick note herbies no longer does business with americans it seems you must need to know someone in uk that n can send them to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom