Gorilla Bomb (gorilla Glue #4 X Thc Bomb)

• Thread starter Pyrosis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pyrosis

IMG 2766
IMG 2763

Just watered 2l pr pot.

One bottem right is cookie kush rest is gorilla bomb. Ill pick 8 best gorillas and the cookie kush for flowering in a few days as my previous grow is at its end only 3 plants remain and they are getting chopped sunday.

P

Pyrosis

IMG 2806
Day 1 of 12/12 has begun.

Ordered new bulb coming tomorrow or day after, really wanna try push for max potency. Ill be using the bio bizz complete series throughout flowering, only addition is green sensation later in flowering and perhaps some molasses well see. Oh and my temperature will never be higher then 25c again to try push for max potency.

Ive lsted them all most have 7-10 good branches. Hopefully ill have a nice sog going on.

P

Pyrosis

Things nvr go as planned haha, recieved new bulb friday but unfurtunetly it was a 400w not 600w as ordered.. they send me a new one arriving tonorrow but grr :-/

6/9 plants watered yestoday with 2l water
4ml grow
2ml bloom
4ml heaven
2ml alg a mic
2ml acti vera
2 ml topmax
And superthrive at 1ml pr 3l
Added ecogrip (some vulcanic rocks) to prevent small flies.
And trimmed bottem for the last time currently day 7 from 12/12 switch.

Last 3 plants are getting the same treatment tonight ill add pictures later.

Didnt take any pictures yestoday except one of a leaf i took away from bottom.

IMG 2834

P

Pyrosis

IMG 2844

Its leca vulcan rocks and 2 other types cant remember.. 100% natural it says it helps adding oxygen to the roots and keeps water for when the plants need it but no idea. It keeps all the small flies away instanly and thats why i use it. I usually do 2-4 cm layer of it on top.

Krypto

Krypto

Not him

Bomb seeds has gorilla bomb.

Along with Thc bomb and all the other bombs.
Oh cool. We had Bubble Bomb reg. Years ago, and I didn't want to keep it because it wasn't "original" Bubble Gum. In retrospect...I have regrets.
...however, not the only good strain I didn't clone. . . AJ's Sour D was def a keeper...o well...

P

Pyrosis

She loves training and is a heavy feeder :-D the harvest i just finished was drinking 2 l every other day when they were most thirsty and was super skunk, blz, sweet tooth and thc bomb. Some of the gorilla bombs have been drinking that much since i started flowering.. :-)

smkyjoe

smkyjoe

ohh thats wat i like to hear :D what was the harvest like you got from the gorilla bomb , she smke well?? did she repond well to topping her?

P

Pyrosis

Havent finished them yet i wish though they are turning out great so far:-) just comparing their drinking habits to other grows nvr had plants this thirsty lol

All are topped once then lst she seemed just fine..

i had several thc bombs last grow half of which i topped quite abit and half that were left like these are now with 6-10 good thick branches. All of them yeilded 70-90g not much diff pr plant but trimming was alot longer on the topped ones and i didnt seem to get more yeild just more tops but smaller, so didnt bother topping these more then one time.

M

MAZ R

Jst started this aswell last week with some peyote cookies(I'm sure it's the e b4 the y in spelling of that? Lol) & some amnesia cbd! Least I can see a wee sneak preview of your gorilla bomb while mine is half way done! Can't wait dude! ✌️

P

Pyrosis

IMG 2926
IMG 2927
IMG 2928
IMG 2929
Gorillas + one cookiekush day 14

Everything as planned so far these baby are growing fast.. had to raise the hood again after i took picture.. rly happy with these all great looking plants so far so good :-)

Top Bottom