Gorilla Bomb (gorilla Glue #4 X Thc Bomb)

• Thread starter Pyrosis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pyrosis

IMG 3024
IMG 3023

Just two photos super busy atm.. zz

Day 23 from switch..

P

Pyrosis

IMG 3118
IMG 3115

Day 30 12/12

Usually the gravel layers takes care of fungus gnats but ive had a small population of them that just wont die..

Still 5+ weeks of flowering to go so i added 2500 Hypoaspis mites to help completely erradicate them with yellow sticky for the adults. Its prolly totaly overkill but i hate fungus gnats so much haha.

P

Pyrosis

IMG 3171
Picture from yestoday..
N to rebuild my flowering room.. its decent now but summer is coming.. sorry im such a shitty poster but if u guys think im to slow updating just poke me.. today im officially half way through the 10 weeks flowering zzzzz

K

killernugs

View attachment 685469 View attachment 685468
Day 30 12/12

Usually the gravel layers takes care of fungus gnats but ive had a small population of them that just wont die..

Still 5+ weeks of flowering to go so i added 2500 Hypoaspis mites to help completely erradicate them with yellow sticky for the adults. Its prolly totaly overkill but i hate fungus gnats so much haha.
http://growgreenmi.com/microbe-lift...aV8jop-yxUYooRAPz3J27LDbepEch2ZbFMaAsCT8P8HAQ

This works great with every watering

P

Pyrosis

IMG 3246
IMG 3251
IMG 3267

Still some time to go for the remaining but im getting my first taste of the plant that finished first.. the smallest buds are rdy for glas already.. rest still has a few days to go.. smell is catpiss and papaya in some wierd mix haha but this is the only of the gorillas smelling like this rest pretty much lives up to the description smell so far..ill post final yeild when the last plant is harvest and dried for glas. But a guess would be about 450-500g final weight with the cookie kush being lowest yeilder.

P

Pyrosis

I grew 10 but only flowered the 8 best looking with a cookie kush.. though now i regret not having 9 gorillas..

The only one i can taste so far tastes like creamy over ripe pineapple.. but only 5 days since it was chopped so wouldnt be fair to judge taste until after a few weeks in glas

P

Pyrosis

Not sure yet.. First one dried was 45g but it was the smallest of all the plants.. I dunno what to say about gorilla bomb, i was so motivated coming home to cut down anoer plant thats done, then i smoked some of the gorilla and now here i am 30 mins later after a password reset and still didnt get anything done at all.. Shit is strong and im usually a heaver everyday toker.. Taste is fruity creamy and im loving it.

K

killernugs

Not sure yet.. First one dried was 45g but it was the smallest of all the plants.. I dunno what to say about gorilla bomb, i was so motivated coming home to cut down anoer plant thats done, then i smoked some of the gorilla and now here i am 30 mins later after a password reset and still didnt get anything done at all.. Shit is strong and im usually a heaver everyday toker.. Taste is fruity creamy and im loving it.

Thanks for the thread . I have 3 of 5 gorilla bombs that are going now . Can't wait to get them into flower . Looks like it's going to be great

Latest posts

Top Bottom