Gorilla Bomb

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoney M

Stoney M

If you scroll through the vast amount of photos towards the end you can see how different each one was. Some were more purple than others some where lighter in colour. Smells also varied between each girl. She's defo worth the effort in picking the right pheno. Yield is very impressive for my 1st attempt at this strain, taste and flavour also.
Trying to show the 2 different densitiesView attachment 707300

Dutch Jon

Dutch Jon

Great show you guys. I tuned into this thead because someone gifted a Gorilla Bomb seed, so started searching grows and reports and followed this thread and ordered a pack before the first gifted seed arrived .. just like a woman buying shoes LOL

Last edited:
E

Estelombo

Unfortunately (or not, depends how you look at it) all mine have seeds in them. 4 gorilla bombs and 1 atomic and everything has seeds. Fortunately the ones I've tried are still absolutely wicked strong and have a great high!!! So I guess it's not so bad as I only grow for personal use. Looks like I might have lots of seeds and possibly may find a new cross (atomic gorilla :) )
Oh well next time I'll do better

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Unfortunately (or not, depends how you look at it) all mine have seeds in them. 4 gorilla bombs and 1 atomic and everything has seeds. Fortunately the ones I've tried are still absolutely wicked strong and have a great high!!! So I guess it's not so bad as I only grow for personal use. Looks like I might have lots of seeds and possibly may find a new cross (atomic gorilla :) )
Oh well next time I'll do better
so were did the male come from the atomic? aren't the gorilla bomb feminized seeds ?

Stoney M

Stoney M

Been a while since I graced the forums. Absolutely busy as hell but finally back.
I personally believe that a few extra days in total darkness helps to produce extra trycromes before harvest or at least helps them amber up.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Been a while since I graced the forums. Absolutely busy as hell but finally back.
I personally believe that a few extra days in total darkness helps to produce extra trycromes before harvest or at least helps them amber up.
i read your whole forum , great job on that run !!
i recently was gifted one seed of gorilla bomb .i grew it out to about 16 inches. i just cut the whole plant into 8 clones that are in the humidome. i also left one branch on the 1 inch stump.
i have a 6 site UC that i am going to give them a go?
i can only hope its a good
pheno?

Stoney M

Stoney M

i recently was gifted one seed of gorilla bomb .i grew it out to about 16 inches. i just cut the whole plant into 8 clones that are in the humidome. i also left one branch on the 1 inch stump.
pheno?
Every pheno was different in taste and look. I kept 2 cuts from 2 girls I felt had everything going for them. Mainly purple in Color by harvest which is what I was looking for. Those had the more grapefruit toned rather than the chocolatety taste

Stoney M

Stoney M

Currently working on Big Buddha Cheese from Buddha seeds. Just over 4.5 weeks into flower.
Pics to follow later :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

pheno?
lets see that UC6 and setup...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Awesome for purple strains to bring out the darker hues creating the color as a certain chemical within the plant does this with lower temps I believe?
correct, and it doubles frost.. frost is the plants protection from the elements.. so stress her at the end with dark and cold makes the plant think its dying and gives a last push to protect it with more tricomes...

Stoney M

Stoney M

so were did the male come from the atomic? aren't the gorilla bomb feminized seeds ?
Possible hermie right at the end. I've had this prob with seriously stressed plants in the final 2-3?weeks where the bud produces tiny yellow banana looking single pollen heads which will produce seeds

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Possible hermie right at the end. I've had this prob with seriously stressed plants in the final 2-3?weeks where the bud produces tiny yellow banana looking single pollen heads which will produce seeds
heat or light stressed hermie or bad genetics... fem seeds are dangerous when we are talking cash crop...
That is why the cash croppers make time for a pheno run!
They want a stable mono crop...

Stoney M

Stoney M

Agreed. Light stress caused mine to be fair, through early RH issues during 2nd and 3rd week of flower

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

stress will do that . must have been really stressed for the amount of seeds you explained? and if thats the case you have not created a new strain. simply seeds from either or both strains.

Stoney M

Stoney M

@EventHorizan
Hey bud. I manage sort all canopy issues with heat problems. So just realised my 8th lady is the gorilla bomb from last time and I'll be damnd it's foxtailing at a consistent 74* at night and 81.6* top end daytime....

Latest posts

Top Bottom