Gorilla Bubble

• Thread starter tonygreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StandingRock

StandingRock

What variety of gorilla bubble should I get? I see several listed on Great Lakes genetics.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Last I seen GB beans was on SB auction site

Just seen bx2 and bx4 Available

Last edited:
xeamonk

xeamonk

two GBBX2 phenos i managed to bloom, 2 more on the way and one ready to clone and run. these were in a tent with all different plants so nothing was dialed and fed pretty low @ 1.0-1.4ec using V+B RO/Soft as base, no adds. 400w hps, coco dtw. Not too shabby for a new thumb here :) and i absolutely LOVE this cross. Thank you Tonygreen!

GB1a
GB1b
GB1c
GB3a
GB3b
GB3c
StandingRock

StandingRock

two GBBX2 phenos i managed to bloom, 2 more on the way and one ready to clone and run. these were in a tent with all different plants so nothing was dialed and fed pretty low @ 1.0-1.4ec using V+B RO/Soft as base, no adds. 400w hps, coco dtw. Not too shabby for a new thumb here :) and i absolutely LOVE this cross. Thank you Tonygreen!

Damn son! We have similar setups I hope mine turn out that good! Can't wait!

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Hey all, thought I'd drop by to start a GB thread over here, feel free to throw down if you got GB pics to share! Me and Dansbuds been workin on these for roughly two years now, runnin u and down the family line!

She goes in 8-9 maybe 10 weeks somewheres if ya treated her so, F1 and F2 were privately worked on and shared, dropped F3 and Bx1 over the summer, working on Bx2 F4 and Bx1F1's atm, ready for the spring hopefully!

Photo credits to all the guys been runnin em and testin, elements, WB, Dansbuds, bugman, otis and myself, appreciate everyone!

Well done good sir a masterpiece to be sure

A

antonioverde

Last of bx4 and bx3 at great lakes genetics for their anniversary promo now.

B

Burned Haze

^ if I didn’t have years worth of seeds to try I would get it in a heart beat ( I still have (2) bx2 to germ when I kept 1 pheno out of the first run and love it )

Still might buy with my addiction eyes ;)

D

dzbaby3

Hey all, thought I'd drop by to start a GB thread over here, feel free to throw down if you got GB pics to share! Me and Dansbuds been workin on these for roughly two years now, runnin u and down the family line!

She goes in 8-9 maybe 10 weeks somewheres if ya treated her so, F1 and F2 were privately worked on and shared, dropped F3 and Bx1 over the summer, working on Bx2 F4 and Bx1F1's atm, ready for the spring hopefully!

Photo credits to all the guys been runnin em and testin, elements, WB, Dansbuds, bugman, otis and myself, appreciate everyone!
I just started you Bubble Head strain and I am just trying to find out what the flavor and effect are going to be like but I can't find much info on
it

Top Bottom