Gorilla Cookies..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

1 week into flowering........short 24 day veg, I'm worried about their final height. Some plants were pinched, others were fimmed. 9 weeks to go....

Image1

sshz

sshz

24 plants under 2000 watts h.p. In 4 gallon pots with pro-mix, lime and perlite. Botanicare Pure Blend Pro nutes, r.o. water, Z7, some bloom boosters when needed. No stakes or nets normally, just depends on the strain and growth pattern. Room size is around 10 X 12, i generally pull between 3 to 4 lbs 4 times a year. I'll update weekly, but I post all my grows on RIU in great detail.

the rrock

the rrock

What "Gorilla" was crossed with the cookies or is that unknown, I'm a fan of a certain gorilla strain.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Is this gg4 x gsc forum cut?
How could you make two clone only into a cross? Hermie pollen from gg4? Lol:facepalm:

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

That's a question for Expert Seeds, not me. All I know it's a cross of Gorilla Glue #4 and an elite Cookie Wreck clone.

Gorilla glue number 4 is a clone only strain so someone must have the hook up

A

Arisol

Hey @sshz, long time grower here. For some reason the last year, I've really been battling a purple stem, deficiency issue in my promix. It seems to happen earlier in veg. seems to be overwatering .

I'm running 50% peat to perlite with 2 cups of dolomite added.
-Nutes Veg.
700-900ppm base, ca/mg,zyme,carbs,bene's,etc.
Ph 5.8-6.2------6.5 lately(under Advice of MegaKilieMan)

-Process:
Clone to 1 gallon to 7gl to 27gl
1 plant per light
Room Dialed CO2 Sealed

I stumbled upon your threads and was thoroughly impressed with the health of your plants. In all stages, your plants were showing their appreciation to your technique. I'm almost at loss for what is complicating my process . I've over thought this to almost insanity.

Would you mind helping me out by sending me a link to where you talk about your feeding regimen so i can compare notes and start from scratch to eliminate some variables?

A

Arisol

Also, forgot this info.. Promix HP, Watering every 2-3 days, and no its not pheno related. Thanks man And Nice job. The consistency of health throughout your canopy is admirable.

sshz

sshz

Arisol.....I'm always happy to help out. I'll try to make this concise, this is a tried and true method I've been using for almost 30 years now.

One 3.8 cu. ft. Bale of Pro-mix, mixed well with 3.75 cups of dolomite lime and loads (done by sight) of perlite. I usually can get around 12-13 pots filled, 4 gallon size.

I use reverse osmosis water, ALWAYS ph to 6.3 to 6.5, never lower or higher taken after fertilizer is mixed in. Because the r.o. device strips out the cal/mag, I use around 8ml-10ml per gallon with all waterings.

Pro-mix is now making a mix with mycro's already in it, that's what I use. I use Z7 by Flying Skull as my enzyme- it's cheap.

My ppm starts at around 200 when they just sprout, and slowly move upwards depending on how they look in the grow. and where I'm at in the grow. In 4 gallon pots, I hand water every other day. Sometimes it's every 3rd day, just depends on how hot the room gets. I try not to let the temps get above 80 degrees, at night it drops around 10 degrees or so.

Are you growing in straight peat or using a "peat" mix? Promix sells both- straight peat can be very acidic and tough to grow in. Message me instead of posting further in the forum, so we don't clog up the grow. Thanks. I have many documented grows on RIU, some in great detail. Here are some of the latest ones, but if you search you can find some from way back. In some of them, I really make an effort to provide the grow in detail, which may also be helpful to you. I'll be happy to answer any and all your questions

http://www.invalid.com/t/expert-seeds-sweet-zombie.934653/

http://www.invalid.com/t/battle-royale-dnas-kosher-kush-vs-imperial-genetics-kurple-fantasy.931703/

http://www.invalid.com/t/sweet-seeds-jack47-fv-jack-herer-x-ak-47.915137/

http://www.invalid.com/t/dnas-lemon-og-kush-grow.905289/

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Yeah posting links to another forum on, your grow threads is kind of a no no. Especially RIU or IC;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom