Gorilla Glue #4 S1 From The Hammer

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

You cant fix stupid.... Thanks for making these beans Hammer. Gave me a chance to go at the glue before I literally had half a roomful. I'm thinking with a tiny bit of selection it wouldn't be hard to find something better than GG4 in a couple packs of your S1.

zeke

zeke

Burnt a joint of some cured GG4s1 and the smoke smelled a bit like a clove cigarette...that's a first.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

Nice pics guys.. No clue why trolls even post in my forum . They know what kind of response they will get just stupid that's why I had not replied. Dealing with them is a total buzz kill.

More pics please
highly interested in gluey S1 beans. do you know zeke in real life or something

edit-lol I now realize you are the hammerhead seeds store

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I don't have a Store? Wish I did.. No I Don't know anyone personally here.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

yeah I dont know what that post was. curing a mazar and was smokin a tester bud, couldn't think right

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Here are more s1 I'm running.. #4 was done last year..#5 was grown by a test grower.

I have 3 ...2 are in flower the 3rd is still in veg.... The 4th plant is 1 I ran when I 1st made the seeds...

The 1st 1 is a gorgeous plant. Reminds me of Sour Dubble. She is my fav so far from the s1 she is Very indica dom. Massive fan leaves, Super thick branching, Zero bend to them. #2 is What I have seen most of. She reminds me of GG#4 with stronger branching. She will be a bigger yielder like #4 possibly. She is taller with alot more lateral branching. Stems are pliable.. No intersex traits from any of the previous or recent plants. None from any of the test growers..
DSCN4838

DSCN4837

DSCN4750

DSCN4751

20140720 173921 Large Web view

20140720 173938 Large Web view

PH S1 1 3

PH S1 1 2

H

happy b

There are a lot of factors to consider but they should all be pretty uniform. Maybe uniformly good maybe uniformly bad but consistent nonetheless.

Also agree on the thread jacking.
The s2 wernt uniform.there was a fair bit o difference between Phenos.pure purple to green and differences in structure.i think s2 are similar to f2 in that theres more phenotypical differences in the 2nd generation than ther is in the 1st.and none of em had the taste that was intended.fairly bland for what they were.although you cant really blame the breeder as he only gets to make a selection over one generation whith a limited amount of plants And i daresay they just used the best female as anyone would.

zeke

zeke

I've got one of the Gg4 S1s revegging now. I'm growing it out and taking a couple cuts. I'm going to put the s1 with an original GG#4 out in the woods somewhere with another identical cut of the same s1 that has been reversed. I'll get some S2s and bx1. Those seeds should tell me everything I want to know about GG4 and probably a bit that I don't want to know about...then I'm mailing the pollen to Tipz' evil neighbor, muh ah ha ha.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Many of the plants I ran recently are much more Sour Dubb dom in stature. No lateral branching. The branches she has are solid. No support will be needed to flower them.. I have a GG#4 in veg to make another s1 seed run. I will also have Sour Dubb s1 ready as well. These are already made. Will wait for the glue s1 then release both

This is GG#4 s1 #11
DSCN5643

Last edited:
H

happy b

Many of the plants I ran recently are much more Sour Dubb dom in stature. No lateral branching. The branches she has are solid. No support will be needed to flower them.. I have a GG#4 in veg to make another s1 seed run. I will also have Sour Dubb s1 ready as well. These are already made. Will wait for the glue s1 then release both

This is GG#4 s1 #11
View attachment 511463
Iv got the sour dubb pheno you speak of and your description is exact.less branching but the ones it does have are SOLID and very sturdy.iv also got a Chemdog's Sister leaner that branches a good bit but theyr not as sturdy as the SD pheno.i,ll post some pics later today.

william76

william76

I
Iv got the sour dubb pheno you speak of and your description is exact.less branching but the ones it does have are SOLID and very sturdy.iv also got a Chemdog's Sister leaner that branches a good bit but theyr not as sturdy as the SD pheno.i,ll post some pics later today.
I've been calling the sturdy one chemsis and the floppiee sd,its the other way round!my fault happyb!76

william76

william76

That's right,the sturdy one has dark green leaves,this is my keeper,a strong lemon taste overall the funk,extremely solid buds,the other pheno,can be floppy,nice buds,strong smell and smoke but not as dense as the first,76

Latest posts

Top Bottom