Gorilla Glue #4,wedding Cake (jbeezy),wifi#43,purple Punch

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

And A Dub,gonna throw this little grow in here to track my progress,Been 3 weeks since i put them in the totes and flipped to flower yesterday.These are cuts i was gifted by a friend so no seed stock.
I typically run around 700ppm in RDWC veg but i was getting deficiencies and curled over crinkled leaves on the top new growth so knew i needed to up,PH was rising rapidly and ppm was dropping 80 to 100 points overnight.Bumped it up to 800 and was the same so i took it 1040 and they are super happy.These plants are heavy feeders so this will be a challenge keeping them all happy in the same buckets.Purple punch seems to be the least finicky and wedding cake the worse.It just loves to eat.Time will tell where i go from here but i have a feeling ill be upwards of 1400 by time i hit 4th week flower.Ive never had to go this high in RDWC.
Finished putting together the other side of cobs yesterday.Now the whole 4x10 is covered in cobs,750Watts non dimmed on each 4x5 so 1500 watts total.These girls are about to bust loose for sure.
Wedding cake is corner closest in the pic.I have 1 of those,2 PP,2 Wifi,2 A dub and 5 GG.
Roots on these plants is is crazy..I hoping for 5 pounds out this but will be happy with 4

7-4-18
Gorilla glue 4wedding cake jbeezywifi43purple punch

7-24-18

Gorilla glue 4wedding cake jbeezywifi43purple punch 2

Gorilla glue 4wedding cake jbeezywifi43purple punch 3

Mashedmitten

Mashedmitten

Sweet! :cool:

Any tips to getting the purple to pop besides water temp?

G gnome

G gnome

And A Dub,gonna throw this little grow in here to track my progress,Been 3 weeks since i put them in the totes and flipped to flower yesterday.These are cuts i was gifted by a friend so no seed stock.
I typically run around 700ppm in RDWC veg but i was getting deficiencies and curled over crinkled leaves on the top new growth so knew i needed to up,PH was rising rapidly and ppm was dropping 80 to 100 points overnight.Bumped it up to 800 and was the same so i took it 1040 and they are super happy.These plants are heavy feeders so this will be a challenge keeping them all happy in the same buckets.Purple punch seems to be the least finicky and wedding cake the worse.It just loves to eat.Time will tell where i go from here but i have a feeling ill be upwards of 1400 by time i hit 4th week flower.Ive never had to go this high in RDWC.
Finished putting together the other side of cobs yesterday.Now the whole 4x10 is covered in cobs,750Watts non dimmed on each 4x5 so 1500 watts total.These girls are about to bust loose for sure.
Wedding cake is corner closest in the pic.I have 1 of those,2 PP,2 Wifi,2 A dub and 5 GG.
Roots on these plants is is crazy..I hoping for 5 pounds out this but will be happy with 4

7-4-18
View attachment 817959
7-24-18

View attachment 817960

View attachment 817961

Slick bro. Nice n clean. I love the uniformity.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Decently sized I would say the nova had fatter leaves but nothing crazy, I have supernova and alpha. Alpha is what is pictured there, I need to run nova more and pick a keeper between the 2.

Seahorse38

Seahorse38

7-4-18
View attachment 817959
7-24-18

View attachment 817960

View attachment 817961
Wow!! Beautiful.

D

Digger

Hi! Please disregard my question from your other thread when you talked about rooting the wedding cake. I found this one after looking around. Good luck with your run!

H

heisen

Hi! Please disregard my question from your other thread when you talked about rooting the wedding cake. I found this one after looking around. Good luck with your run!
Any pics of yours?I can spot a plant a mile away and might can tell you if its not.

Top Bottom