Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

marrdogg4

Gg4 IS a clone only strain. They recently (about 1 yr+ ago) making s1s.

My glue came from seed pac. Very legit. Before even the 1st michigan cannabis cup I had mine.

I'll bet my t4 twister it's legit. Flowers resemble darlins net, and chaos, both gg4 crosses.

Mine have a purple line, not full purple stems.

I've see you (marr) on ic for years now.
Respect!

M

marrdogg4

I am confused. On the previous page multiple people say that GG#4 is a clone-only strain. So how would the fact that the seeds you sprouted didn't have purple stems allow you to definitively claim that "GG4 does not have purple stems, if your stems are always purple you have wrong cut or deficiency."?

Am I missing something?
Because I planted the VERY FIRST gorilla glue seed that's how. You would not be talking about that strain if I had not planted that seed. All glue clones originally started from me. Hope I answered your question.

PEACE!

mandalaman

mandalaman

It does. I'll stick to less posting and more reading. For some reason I took offense to what you said, which I shouldn't have.

I'll be removing my foot from my mouth now and getting back to absorbing information. :cool:

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Your good bro.^^^^^

I run the Dansbud pheno and FVCKING KILL IT!!!!!!

Yields just about even with glue. But still banging out 1.25-1.5oz per gallon pot size since day 1. I have over 3500 pics on my phone. I tried to find my glue pics, but honestly, there's too many pics and not enough time.

Here's one for ya Mar....

I can NOT smoke gg4 while working in my garden. It makes me fn stupid. Suss open to make veg nutes, made 40gal flower nutes. Ugh. Started over, wtf did I do, made another 40gal of flower nutes. Ran totally out of water, and couldn't feed my girls for a day. So my rule is NO gg4 when working. Lol
Only gg4 does that to me.

M

marrdogg4

Your good bro.^^^^^

Yields just about even with glue. But still banging out 1.25-1.5oz per gallon pot size since day 1. I have over 3500 pics on my phone. I tried to find my glue pics, but honestly, there's too many pics and not enough time.

I can NOT smoke gg4 while working in my garden. It makes me fn stupid. Suss open to make veg nutes, made 40gal flower nutes. Ugh. Started over, wtf did I do, made another 40gal of flower nutes. Ran totally out of water, and couldn't feed my girls for a day. So my rule is NO gg4 when working. Lol
Very first time I smoked her I was sitting in my garage trimming. I was doing a good job too trimming and puffing then I woke up with perfectly trimmed buds that I don't remember trimming!

PEACE!

M

marrdogg4

The gorilla bubble seeds I have are from dans along with the darlins net. Been working through a bunch of DMT seeds at the moment trying to find a glue leaner.

PEACE!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gorilla bubble from TonyGreen (think that's his sc name). Have about 30 of his beans. They got all mixed up over a yr ago by mistake. And luck would.have it, I have No time to pop n test. Have some of his high cbd cross.

Been eyeing that Rouge capt is testing. Fire!!!!

Crappy pic from tonight. Day 58 from flip, 11 more to go.
20161116 213117

313MMJgrower

This is the baby im flowering from a seed I got out of some gg4 and it's looking nice I can't wait to try it but it's got a lil more than 2 weeks left. This is just the 1 plant in a 7 gallon bucket in a ScrOG with half under LED and half under hps.

IMG 20161110 092807
IMG 20161110 092840
A_j_207

A_j_207

Man you mustve shit the first time you grew her. I got a nice jar thats been curing a couple months and it never dissapoints company.

313MMJgrower

Damn even with a filter my house fuckin wreaks of the glue..not to mention if u touch it or even barely brush against it it's so damn stinky and sticky.. again this is from a seed I pulled out of 2 oz of some very potent and pretty gg4 ... only 1 seed and I was blessed with that beauty..I took clones about 2 weeks before flowering to pass around to other grower friends of mine and kept 2 for me and they're already lil monsters...I'm impressed at how vigorous she is. I will upload some pics right before harvest and again dried and cured. Also it seems to me that she prefers organics but that could just be me

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I run 3x 70lb carbon scrubbers each with 8" 720cfm fans going 24/7 during harvest.

Marr, here's a dn cola for ya. Had some ft going on.
20161125 114303

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Your good bro.^^^^^

The first hour im a lityle racy then it just lulls me to sleep then im out

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Possibly gonna up pot 1x gg4 reveg tonight. The other ine, I'm snipping the bud and smoking it.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Is this the "leaf twist" I see oft mentioned? And I'm curious when a trait like that is present in a clone only like GG4, does it's expesssion of that trait correlate with its health? Will it express it more if it's healthy, or less? And is there any biological reason that plant does this to begin with?

IMG 3170

Top Bottom