Gorilla Glue Are There Different Types

• Thread starter MANUTD21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MANUTD21

so hearing alot about this strain and know nothing about it apart from how good people say it is.are there different types of glue or is there one main one like with the kushes ya have round 20 different types.just wondering if the gorilla glue is just that strain on its own.also what yields are expected and wheres best to get legit glue seeds from as thinking of trying it on next grow.and veg and flowering times for indoors

T

Tranesong2

Many types. Josey Wales, #1 #4#5 and dozens of interesting combos. I recommend the GG#4. This is on every list I think. Maybe someone will back me up. I grow on called Gorilla Bomb. It's a combination of GG and THC Bomb. Explosive stuff!

T

Tranesong2

GG Strains sells them. But, no shit, the Gorilla Glue GLUE company is suing them for copyright issues. So who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tranesong2

Looks like they can't even call it Gorilla Glue anymore. They call it GG4

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

True gorilla glue 4 is indeed a clone only strain from 4-5yrs or so ago. There are many "fakes" out there. If it isn' the og clone only, all others are just wanna-be strains.

Since the lawsuit, it should be denoted as original glue from now on. BUT you can NOT claim am s1 or some other form of gg4 original glue if it is NOT indeed the clone only gg4.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Gorilla Glue #4 is a clone only strain. Meaning if ur buying seeds of it then it aint gorilla glue #4. Accept no substitutes!
No disrespect, but are you actually serious?

Do legit female GG4 clones [not] produce seeds?

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

The notion that elite genetics are only available through cuttings is nonsense.

BioStimz

BioStimz

How so? Yes the mom is in the cross but its not the same thats like saying because your dad is an Olympic athlete that you will be too
Do you honestly think the Sour Dubb/Chemdog's Sister/Chocolate Diesel cross can't be duplicated? Hell, GG4 was a mistake from it's inception.

What exactly do you think everybody is growing and smoking.... if it isn't legit GG4?

The structure is the same.... the yields are the same.... the high is the same.... the taste is the same.... the demand is the same.... so what makes a clone the only legit way to obtain legit genetics?

~

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You can' possibly have the exact genetic make up from a clone only strain comparing it to one made from an s1. It' not the same.

True original gorilla glue 4 is a clone only. And YES, it was from an accidental hermie. #4 (at the time) was the only one to stay in the rotation and was passed out. Head back to the beginning over at ic. But I think that 1000page thread was deleted for a new one last year.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you honestly think the Sour Dubb/Chemdog's Sister/Chocolate Diesel cross can't be duplicated? Hell, GG4 was a mistake from it's inception.

What exactly do you think everybody is growing and smoking.... if it isn't legit GG4?

The structure is the same.... the yields are the same.... the high is the same.... the taste is the same.... the demand is the same.... so what makes a clone the only legit way to obtain legit genetics?

~
If you are talking about 100% the same then no they are not. How many seeds have you popped? Ive personally popped hundreds of seeds this year alone many from the same line and yes i find some that look like mom but when ya break it down thousands of seeds from the same cross all produce slightly different combos

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

There are thousands of growers who "think" they have gg4, but alas it' a FN fake. I can browse my local c/l and view pics alone and I can tell it' not legit. Not even in the same ball park as being the real gg4. It has a very distinct growth, twist, and structure in flower. Oh, and smell.

BioStimz

BioStimz

The structure is the same.... the yields are the same.... the high is the same.... the taste is the same.... the demand is the same.... What exactly do you think everybody is growing and smoking.... if it isn't legit GG4?

I'm sorry.... but I just can't get past this.

~

Top Bottom