Gorilla Glue Are There Different Types

• Thread starter MANUTD21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Let' keep this civil and not turn tbis into a shit storm.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
If you've ever had the legit clone only, you surely know you have it and not a s1 or fake. It' not hard to tell apart in person.
Very true, its makes some nice crosses but thats about it for me. And yes, mine was from jw and legit, but shes nothing special imo. I give it a 7 on a scale of 1 to10. I have sampled legit cuts from 2 others and all were the same. Like you said, The Darlins net is a big improvment over gg4.

M

MANUTD21

How di
In over 5yrs of growing legit clone only gg4, I have never ever ever ever seen a nanner or a seed from the plant. Ever ever ever ever!
How did ya manage grow the original mate of the seeds arnt the real deal

M

MANUTD21

What about gorilla cookies.its safe to say i aint gona get the cuttings in the gorilla range so has any one tried seeds that are on parr with the orihinals

BioStimz

BioStimz

So lets say you are a twin does this mean you and your brother are the same person? No you each will be different in some shape or form.
I realize that technically-speaking, nobody has GG#4 unless it was from a cut.

I get what you're saying, but really.... that's apples to oranges. Sure there'd be some minor differences..... but we'd still be twins, and everyone would have a hard time telling us apart.

So someone comes in hear wondering where to get GG4, and then they're hit with the notion that it ain't happening unless it's from a cut. That's just lame. Nobody I know is looking for the actual #4 cut, because it's a waste of time for the majority of people.... they're all looking for the dankest GG they can get their hands on, and there's more than enough of that to go round.

Sure the original is the one and only #4.... but that's just a variation - a variation that can happen again if it hasn't already. The GG genetics are everywhere. The #4 is just throwing people off. This guy doesn't need to leave disappointed.

~

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm pretty sure I typed "seed" somewhere in this thread.
Makes sense while you're arguing the Way You Are I would too if I had an LS1 and was telling people it was the real deal legit Holyfield also the guy was just asking a question about different types of Gorilla Glue Force which we all gave answers on which were all correct besides yours and stating that they are all the same even though they are not even though you said that they're not but then you said that they are

M

MANUTD21

Rits guys thankyou..any one tried the gorilla cookies even if it not the original lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Rits guys thankyou..any one tried the gorilla cookies even if it not the original lol
It's not that it's not original it's just a cross it's not pure that being sad I have not but I've had friends that have run a couple Gorilla Glue and cookie crosses and we've seen a decent amount of hermaphrodites if it's crossed with a forum cut

BioStimz

BioStimz

When you have the real clone only gg4, there is no question. 90% out there probably isn't the real deal.
Yet everyone and their mother wants a piece of that 90% regardless. There's a good reason for that. It's the genetics.

I'd be willing to bet there are near-identical phenos to #4, and even better after all this time.

~

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yeah I second that. My GG doesn't throw nanners, but my GSC does and it's a legit cut too.

K

kansabis

Ok so all us humans DNA is 99% the same and the other 1% sets us apart from one another,in ways that are obvious and some that aren't. On the gg4 stuff,clone onlys are fine in there own right but ima seed guy and i like finding my own keepers,etc. And not overpaying for them,I just flipped a strain called gorilla grodd from pistil positive creations, its gg4xsincitykush,ill let you know if its worth checking out,but so far they are all looking good.

xavier7995

xavier7995

http://www.dictionary.com/e/for-all-intents-and-purposes-for-all-intensive-purposes/ Completely off topic lol, but I had to. Love ya G gnome! No disrespect!
Lol. Saw that as well but beaten to the punch.

Tbh both sides of this argument have merit. OP was looking for info on gorilla glue...its a popular name so of course there are s1 and various crosses, that can get confusing and you want to make sure to make the best choice possible from all the options. It is reasonable to say that a s1 can give you a very similar plant to that hyped clone only that you have no way of getting, at least it is your best bet. Your seeds could be better, could be worse, no way of knowing. That said, it will never be the real deal of the exact strain everyone is talking about. That aspect is what makes it a clone only and it would be dishonest to present anything other than what it is. I don't really buy into the elite cuts idea, I think personal tastes vary to much for any particular expression to be considered the best, obviously they are good but...eh, I hope that vague explanation makes sense. The variances you get in seeds might result in something you find better, personally, but it's still not the official one, and that is just fine mannnnnnnn.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol. Saw that as well but beaten to the punch.

Tbh both sides of this argument have merit. OP was looking for info on gorilla glue...its a popular name so of course there are s1 and various crosses, that can get confusing and you want to make sure to make the best choice possible from all the options. It is reasonable to say that a s1 can give you a very similar plant to that hyped clone only that you have no way of getting, at least it is your best bet. Your seeds could be better, could be worse, no way of knowing. That said, it will never be the real deal of the exact strain everyone is talking about. That aspect is what makes it a clone only and it would be dishonest to present anything other than what it is. I don't really buy into the elite cuts idea, I think personal tastes vary to much for any particular expression to be considered the best, obviously they are good but...eh, I hope that vague explanation makes sense. The variances you get in seeds might result in something you find better, personally, but it's still not the official one, and that is just fine mannnnnnnn.
Thats what i was trying to say lol

Top Bottom