Gorilla Glue Are There Different Types

• Thread starter MANUTD21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MANUTD21

ok well ive no chance of getting a gg4 cutting so next question is the next best thing which will be seeds.has any one grew from seeds and wheres best to look and relaiable.
i had a friend get hold of some gg4 seeds and ended up with 10 plants and 3 were different but all were supose be the gg4 copy.
if any one knows where best to look for the copy of the strain gg4 seeds will be much gratfeful

K

kansabis

Someone did an s1,I think it was dark horse genetics,proly others too,other than an s1 which is a clone that has been selfed(closest you can get without taking an actual clone),you could check out any of the crosses that have gg4. Imo unless your tryna move the buds there is alot better stud out there.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
There are so many man its hard to say are you looking for fem seeds? Or regs? Are you ok with a glue cross?

M

MANUTD21

fuck me gnome send these uk guys my ways lol ive been on round 20 websites and all are sold out.tried buying few oz of the gg4s1 other day and guys in uk wanted 600 quid roughly 750 dollars in us that would be but theres hardly any in uk what so ever just odd guy here and there obviously managed get it and now sell at 600 quid an oz and no way spending in that in this country so need find those seeds ha

M

MANUTD21

Well i wudnt gjve up hope so easy.
Theres loads of blokes from the uk who r members here who r holdin the gg4.
Imo, ur best bet is to do what everyone else does and make friends w good ppl here in the community

Blokes lol
fuck me gnome send these uk guys my ways lol ive been on round 20 websites and all are sold out.tried buying few oz of the gg4s1 other day and guys in uk wanted 600 quid roughly 750 dollars in us that would be but theres hardly any in uk what so ever just odd guy here and there obviously managed get it and now sell at 600 quid an oz and no way spending in that in this country so need find those seeds ha

G gnome

G gnome

Stick around man ull find em

M

MANUTD21

Stick around man ull find em
just a quick one gnome,ive managed find some gg4s1 seeds but there feminised...have ya heard about many problems with them changing sex in flower but then again even if ya get a normal seed and it female it can still change im just guessing a feminised seed has a higher chance of going hermo

G gnome

G gnome

just a quick one gnome,ive managed find some gg4s1 seeds but there feminised...have ya heard about many problems with them changing sex in flower but then again even if ya get a normal seed and it female it can still change im just guessing a feminised seed has a higher chance of going hermo

Ppl say fem seeds r more likely to herm but tbh ive never had a fem seed herm bjt ive had plenty of reg seeds herm.

What company r the seeds u found from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom