Gorilla Growing 2018

• Thread starter Wildcathero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wildcathero

Hey everyone glad to be here been contemplating. A gorilla grow for a while now but never tried it as seeing my peeps get in a lot of trouble. Over it..
Since good weed is hard to come by where I live and its constantly buy buy buy I'm fed up and have finally decided to jump in after about 2 months of hard research and studying
So I have a crap load of good bagseed and might..might try to get some autoflower seeds.
I have went and bought some supplies for the coming spring.
Chicken wire....3 bags happy frog...3 big bags of fox farm ocean forest and two bags of lite warrior. Geo-big...Big-bloom..ph up and Down...digital ph meter...slug pellets...plastic nursery pots from 1-6 gallons ( 2 of each)
Worm castings...and various other things including camoflauge realtree. Extra green netting to go around the black pots .camoflauge pants long sleeve shirt hat and camo gloves and a mask..also duct tape for bottom of boots....got a lot of really pretty speckled seeds..no idea of strain or anything...any thoughts?...

Irietime

Irietime

You got a spot picked out yet? Water source nearby or are you packing it in?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey everyone glad to be here been contemplating. A gorilla grow for a while now but never tried it as seeing my peeps get in a lot of trouble. Over it..
Since good weed is hard to come by where I live and its constantly buy buy buy I'm fed up and have finally decided to jump in after about 2 months of hard research and studying
So I have a crap load of good bagseed and might..might try to get some autoflower seeds.
I have went and bought some supplies for the coming spring.
Chicken wire....3 bags happy frog...3 big bags of fox farm ocean forest and two bags of lite warrior. Geo-big...Big-bloom..ph up and Down...digital ph meter...slug pellets...plastic nursery pots from 1-6 gallons ( 2 of each)
Worm castings...and various other things including camoflauge realtree. Extra green netting to go around the black pots .camoflauge pants long sleeve shirt hat and camo gloves and a mask..also duct tape for bottom of boots....got a lot of really pretty speckled seeds..no idea of strain or anything...any thoughts?...
Fishing pole... And morel mushroom bag during season.. I always carry my pole and a 5 gal bucket. Put your gal of water in there and jacks dead bug spray along with any scents to keep dear away.. A lil bit of garden hose around the plants to scare off rabbits from eating your plants..
Rabbits got all but one of mine..

W

Wildcathero

Been in the woods my whole life..
Still don't mean a man can't get caught..no matter how good you think you are that's why I'm only going to visit twice a month

W

Wildcathero

Folks no cannabis is worth going to jail over. Now while some people have the means to grow in peace
Others like me do not..i will do what I can..after that its up to mother nature. the state I live in will destroy your entire life for one plant..such is the reason I will let nature do 70 percent of the work.

W

Wildcathero

Thank you..i would much rather be paranoid and be out of jail...than think I can't get caught by Johnny law and wind up in jail

W

Wildcathero

Good news no gorilla growing for me! I just rented a nice place and the landlord said he does not care what I do as long as I keep it to myself

W

Wildcathero

Shopping for grow tent and advanced led grow light right now

MW7945

MW7945

Shopping for grow tent and advanced led grow light right now

Tent brand is next to irrelevant from what I've seen. As far as a light, I'd opt for a COB setup. Either CXB3590 or Vero29's. 3500K temperature bulbs if you're going to just use the light from seed to finish

W

Wildcathero

Well provided all my auto flower seeds arrive then yes...seed to finish 3 gallon pots

W

Wildcathero

My grow tent will be a vivo sun
About 80.00

Still going with ffof and happy frog and lite warrior ..and I have a entire bedroom devotes to a grow tent

MW7945

MW7945

Well, I guess idk how much you're looking to spend on a light, but a good LED isn't too cheap. The cheap LED's will get the job done, just not as good.

Top Bottom