GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Highest I can ever recall being was from some brick weed lmao
IMG 0940
IMG 0939

Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

I was just pondering this. The BEST and most high was real honest to god Thai Stick in the early 80's. The MOST stoned weed I ever smoked was Hawaiian Pakalolo. The 4 of us smoked a bomber and I was spinning so much that I threw up when I stood up! Never happened to me before or after. Prior to 84ish one could easily get really good exotic smoke (well, in Cali) from all over the world. What I'd give for some stamped black afghani hash...

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I had Thai sticks in Los Angeles circa 1985-1986... It certainly was 'not my first high but I distinctly remember that zippy Thai-high and flavor.

But, the one that sticks out in my mind as a real "spinner" like Jasper's talking about was a deep red brick weed that my dealers in high school were told was Guatemalan. The brick had a rooster stamped into it. That shit almost wasn't even fun. The high was too much and I remember thinking I was dying because that feeling just didn't want to go away. I'm exaggerating but, it was Tuesday... and then it was Thursday. Lolol!

About the same time though there was this opiated Afghan that surfaced that I later figured out was coming from the family of a kid I went to school with. They were Afghani, they owned 3 Shell gas stations and they were importing.

This would be the one and only time that I'd heard the Hassan name and I would put it in the early 90's. Somebody in LA somewhere had it because I've definitely heard that name before.

So I guess my fave's are Thai stick; Guatemalan and the opiated Afghan for all of the right reasons, of course. ;)

Last edited:
Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

Like Ugrew wrote about the guatamalan. The Pak wasn't a fun high at all. I couldn't wait to come off of it. On to the black opianated hash. It was like Play-Doh! Pliable.
You know, I've smoked the hash that's in the dispenses and not a single one has the high or the taste that I remember from Black Afghani or Lebanese Blond. (My fave method of smoking hash is under glass. Inhale through your nose and the whole day smells just wonderful) I'm assuming it's all about the preparation of the hash and some nice landrace strains. I'll ask "How do they make it there?' (And yes, now I'm going to fill part of my night searching for the answer.) Hell, they've been making it for a thousand years or more so I suspect it has something to do in an organic old school fashion (stating the obvious).
Hmmm.. the Nspecta does have some Pakistani goodness! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom