got banned as well

• Thread starter The OrigFred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

The OrigFred

frankly, i'm glad - after the ban i got alerted to some videos on youtube that gypsy nirvana posted. HOLY SH**

wished i'd have known about them first - and the even odder part, is gypsy apparently posted these himself. To say he lacks people managment skills is beyond an understatement - the guy's mental, without question

- do a search for "gypsy nirvana" on youtube - the first two really give an insight to GN that i cannot for the life of me understand why he'd want those out in the public domain, unless to serve his own demented ego - warning on the 3rd one down, before viewing that one, some things cannot be unseen

had i seen those before joining over there, i'd never have signed up

so others are aware, they do read your PMs WHILE YOU'RE TYPING THEM -

i got chided by a mod for "nudity" in my avatar, that had been up for nearly 3 months, it was a tasteful rear shot of a beautiful girl, riding her bike away from the camera. No graphic, and actually so small, there's wasn't much you could actually see. A lot of forum members had actually responded pretty positively to it. Mod removed the avatar, so fine, before posting my 2nd avatar i submitted it to the mod asking if there were any issues with this one - it showed a similiarly attractive girl, from the rear, but this time, fully clothed, but wearing short gym shorts. Response i got was "don't cop an attitude with me and try to play games".

I couldn't understand so i typed a response that it was a straightforward question but that his predisposition to assuming i was "copping an attitude and/or playing games" was revealing on his part, so for that reason i felt it best i terminate my membership - as i hit the "submit" button to send the PM to him, my screen flashed up that i had been banned for two days for "arguing" with the moderator

he had to have been reading it and wanted to be able to say he'd fired me (ie banned me) and not that i'd quit the forum. Think about the ego and nazi control freakishness off that move.

Not sure why they'd want to be such complete ass clowns as it'd seem to be counterproductive to increasing membership rolls - especially with a lot of folks bailing from there because of the Gypsy arrest, and fearful that the feds will get access to his servers, you'd think they would be sensitive to that, but i'm just an idiot that thinks you can never have too many customers. I must be wrong

I'd love to see a Google Analytics on their web traffic to see what their site's traffic is trending, just for the heck of it

Last edited:
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I saw your avatar it was so sweet, I thought damn I would have to pay to get something that fine.

The main admin at ICMAG is Payaso there businesss is tied to the site ICMAG.

If they don't sell seeds they die.

So they bann and censor all against the cause.

Like a fascist regime.

Peace

T

The OrigFred

i'm not computerese literate, but as i said above, after the mod PM'd me "not to cop an attitude and play games" when i submitted the 2nd avatar, i was typing my response that, based on his predisposition to assume i had "an attitude and was playing games", it was probably best i terminate my membership there. When i hit the "send" button, a large banner message immediately flashed up on the screen that i was banned for two days for "arguing" with a mod. That ban was illogical based on the conversation we'd just had, unless he was reading what i was typing as i typed it, and his ego dictated he should "fire" me before i could quit. As we're typing into a PM msg box when we draft a PM, i assume what i'm typing is viewable on his end, and he had to have been monitoring my PM svc to see what i'd respond.

like i said before, ass clowns is a complimentary description - go do a search on youtube for "Gypsy Nirvana" and watch the first three - they appear to have been posted by Gypsy himself - and for the life of me i can't understand anyone wanting that out in the public domain unless they've got a twisted psychoticmentality, i mean real twisted

haven't been back to icmag since, and really have no interest or intention to. I especially don't want to find how truly childish they are - someone else posted that they changed his avatar to an image of a crying baby

fwiw

T

The OrigFred

it was the vids on youtube that were the biggest turn-off for me - seeing what an ass clown gypsy is, you know damn well, the instant the feds ask for access to his servers, they'll have it. Gypsy might hold out for a hot cup of tea, but that's the most i'd give him credit for - watch the vids and you'll understand what i'm saying. Guys that bark at their employees like that, so "ferociously" in the face of an impotent adversary, are usually cowards when faced with a serious adversary

T

The OrigFred

yeah, i figured that, but for the folks that are new to the forums, i figured it might be a good idea to motivate them into viewing them before joining up over there. With Gypsy in detention in the phillipines, i remembered, over on the silk road there was a forged ID seller that had been busted back in 2006 and the secret service kept his website up and running, ie taking orders for fake driver's licenses etc, until 2011. An awful lot of people send in their own pictures + $350 for a fake id, plus an address of where to ship em - kind of a shocker that the feds could do that, and i'm sure more of a shocker to the buyers

grayarea

grayarea

i'm not computerese literate, but as i said above, after the mod PM'd me "not to cop an attitude and play games" when i submitted the 2nd avatar, i was typing my response that, based on his predisposition to assume i had "an attitude and was playing games", it was probably best i terminate my membership there. When i hit the "send" button, a large banner message immediately flashed up on the screen that i was banned for two days for "arguing" with a mod. That ban was illogical based on the conversation we'd just had, unless he was reading what i was typing as i typed it, and his ego dictated he should "fire" me before i could quit. As we're typing into a PM msg box when we draft a PM, i assume what i'm typing is viewable on his end, and he had to have been monitoring my PM svc to see what i'd respond.

like i said before, ass clowns is a complimentary description - go do a search on youtube for "Gypsy Nirvana" and watch the first three - they appear to have been posted by Gypsy himself - and for the life of me i can't understand anyone wanting that out in the public domain unless they've got a twisted psychoticmentality, i mean real twisted

haven't been back to icmag since, and really have no interest or intention to. I especially don't want to find how truly childish they are - someone else posted that they changed his avatar to an image of a crying baby

fwiw
Thats kinda lame he told you to terminate your account . If you have friends on that other site i wouldn't let 1 person separate you from spending time with them. mods make mistakes sometimes...

beaker

beaker

I think all of these sites are valuable resources for genetics and info............Ive been a member on most canna boards since they started popping up online...............Those Fap tapes of gypsy on youtube is of him "acting" if you could call it that, they weren't real......pretty obvious when ya watch the vid lol. Im not for or against Gypsy........IM FOR CANNABIS.

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

icmag really SUCKS anymore....

ive been there from the start,they use to be cool
to me,and when i hater called me names first,
i responded like a man only to get banned......
Full story commin up!
We all need to get together,not segrigate damn?
That what wrong with most so called communities,
their is no communities if we all break apart.
Peace n green to ALL.

T

The OrigFred

I think all of these sites are valuable resources for genetics and info............Ive been a member on most canna boards since they started popping up online...............Those Fap tapes of gypsy on youtube is of him "acting" if you could call it that, they weren't real......pretty obvious when ya watch the vid lol. Im not for or against Gypsy........IM FOR CANNABIS.

I'm not sure how that, if it is "acting" makes it any less condemning - the vids are incomprehensibly idiotic at best, and pretty piss poor picture of GN at worst

Canappa

Canappa

Welcome to the Farm,

I believe that what makes a community is the people involved in the community. All the posting, pictures, conversations, ideals topic sharing and just the all out "VIBE" is what keeps me on the farm. The people on the farm have been real cool and the the main focus is all about grows.

I say what I want when I want on the farm just have common sense when posting, I hate drama I have plenty of that in my own life. Thats what keeps me here less drama queens running it. It is all the people who take the time out of their day to posts on here. They make the Community.

beaker

beaker

Because he is an actor........he was in a bunch of crappy van dam flicks before getting into the canna biz, Ive been around the boards for a long time man, most peeps that have know the background, only the newbs seem to be trying to push the vids as real, which there obviously not lol.......So him posting a video of his "acting" ability is not condemning at all.............Whether you personally like gypsy or not, he's still done alot for the canna community........sorry you don't think so..........You can think what ever ya want..........But thats all that is, you "thinking"............

Beaker

T

The OrigFred

i think you mis-read the focus of my post, i'm not arguing it's real or acted, i don't care which. What i am saying is whether it's a scripted acted video or it's real, either way it's pretty bad - who, as actor, would voluntarily post that crap footage in the public domain.

The judgement (or lack of) and mentality of posting that gives as screwy a picture of GN

Last edited:
beaker

beaker

Dude.......Then go on to IC and dig up the old posts that cover this topic...........Or don't .........and you can keep "thinking" lol.........Every year this same topic gets brought up cause somebody "found" these tapes on youtube, they've been discussed to death man seriously.........They were nothing more than Fake FAP tapes lol!!!

T

The OrigFred

dude - put the pipe down and actually read what i said....lol

I'll type it real slowly and you read it real slow and see if it doesn't penetrate.... the whole focus of my post is that a) i wish i had seen those bizarre vids BEFORE i'd joined ICMAG and then.......b) if some newbies to the canna forums should happen to see this thread before joining up over there, might want to see them and judge for themselves

Last edited:
beaker

beaker

Yeah..........Im pretty literate there buddy, I did read what ya said and replied appropriately..........Think your the one missing the point.......maybe you should pick up a pipe and get straight lol.

T

The OrigFred

then why would you state that i was denying this was an "acted" vid when i hadn't stated either way, and being "Fake FAP tapes" seems to negate, in your mind, any need to judge them. I don't give a damn whether he was an actor before or not, who in the hell would want that footage out there, real or fake? Think of the lack of judgment in not thinking one step ahead as in a) who in the hell wrote and picked that "plot line" of GN firing an employee, and even more curious WHY? Especially if posted by someone with some professional experiennce.

Then b) it looks so close to a possible real scenario (not giving GN any acting credit here, just referring to the scenario) how did GN not foresee viewers mistaking it for a real scene and reflecting him as a complete utter ass clown in the virtual world?

And why wouldn't he have used something better in the way of a camera to record his play acting? Even a home video setup would have caught facial characteristics that give a scene a true sense of the actor's ability - using a webcam or hidden camera seems to defeat that purpose. That's assuming the purpose was to display or showcase the actor's talent. If that assumption is wrong, then we've got an even bigger WHY would someone post that ?

Then the third video, iirc was an annual award ceremony - to be on stage with another ass clown sitting on a toilet supposedly taking a dump, only to stand up with his dong hanging out clothed in a cocksock. I'm not sure if that qualifies as performance art or not, i know it's not one i'd want to be associated with. And I can't imagine a normal person would want that trainwreck vid out there.

But just because you might feel, as "play acted" vids, that they somehow are beyond being judged - that might serve for you, but for the "newbies" out there - they might want to decide for themselves

i'm thru with this discussion - thanks for your input to the thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom