got banned as well

• Thread starter The OrigFred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@lino, (how do you guys do that @Thing?) However, in any forum, anywhere, even the ones I've moderated...I have never seen someone's entire history deleted.
Usually it just says "banned."

Totally agree. Never once seen it. I have seen where people request to have their account erased and get banned instead. But never seen somebody's history erased.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Right here if u contact Logic and tell him u had a security breach and want ur account deleted I'm sure there's a way available.
Besides there's the savings in server space.
I haven't been banned at IC rag yet but then I only got 10 posts and that's up from the 1 it sat on for years. LOL

YJ

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Ok what is all this about.??? all im hearing is FEDS and NARK this shit not good more so in a place such as this

grayarea

grayarea

real pain for my real friends.
Tears

lino

lino

Been helping with cannabis marking and some dicots hermy gene's MeGI (pronounced Me Guy) and DOI gene pronounced (Do I) gene but I quit sharing here especially, cuz jealous zealous mods couldnt take the truth about the functions of gay genes that exists in life, sorry guys, I have some of the latest breakthrough in plant breeding but I found it to be for for science blogs and even tho its the science of cannabis the peeps here cant handle the truths of how the gay genes work.
I tried to show you guys how to make a ton of doe with cannabis plant plasma and patents but got deleted. Others growers here, you guys with a semi cultivation background got ran off this site also if you know to much with attitude yourself,
Over and out - Out of here again ,,, I'll give this post 10 minutes and this will be deleted or a locked thread. lol

Last edited:
superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Arrr fuck now I want to go have a look so I can try and work out what is going down

mancdank

mancdank

frankly, i'm glad - after the ban i got alerted to some videos on youtube that gypsy nirvana posted. HOLY SH**

wished i'd have known about them first - and the even odder part, is gypsy apparently posted these himself. To say he lacks people managment skills is beyond an understatement - the guy's mental, without question

- do a search for "gypsy nirvana" on youtube - the first two really give an insight to GN that i cannot for the life of me understand why he'd want those out in the public domain, unless to serve his own demented ego - warning on the 3rd one down, before viewing that one, some things cannot be unseen

had i seen those before joining over there, i'd never have signed up

so others are aware, they do read your PMs WHILE YOU'RE TYPING THEM -

i got chided by a mod for "nudity" in my avatar, that had been up for nearly 3 months, it was a tasteful rear shot of a beautiful girl, riding her bike away from the camera. No graphic, and actually so small, there's wasn't much you could actually see. A lot of forum members had actually responded pretty positively to it. Mod removed the avatar, so fine, before posting my 2nd avatar i submitted it to the mod asking if there were any issues with this one - it showed a similiarly attractive girl, from the rear, but this time, fully clothed, but wearing short gym shorts. Response i got was "don't cop an attitude with me and try to play games".

I couldn't understand so i typed a response that it was a straightforward question but that his predisposition to assuming i was "copping an attitude and/or playing games" was revealing on his part, so for that reason i felt it best i terminate my membership - as i hit the "submit" button to send the PM to him, my screen flashed up that i had been banned for two days for "arguing" with the moderator

he had to have been reading it and wanted to be able to say he'd fired me (ie banned me) and not that i'd quit the forum. Think about the ego and nazi control freakishness off that move.

Not sure why they'd want to be such complete ass clowns as it'd seem to be counterproductive to increasing membership rolls - especially with a lot of folks bailing from there because of the Gypsy arrest, and fearful that the feds will get access to his servers, you'd think they would be sensitive to that, but i'm just an idiot that thinks you can never have too many customers. I must be wrong

I'd love to see a Google Analytics on their web traffic to see what their site's traffic is trending, just for the heck of it
Gypsie arrested ??? Where can I see the video u mentioned

C

costa

I think that if you click on that u tube link , you get instantly banned from icmag , just so that you can't post anything bad about Gypsy.

N

Nog

I see Gypsy has the begging bowl out on ICMAG; he's asking for donations of anything, cash, seeds, bric a brac, anything really, to sell off for cash.
He also has set up a gofundme account.

All in the name of keeping the ICMAG forums running, but ICMAG is a part of the seedboutique/seedbay business, it's their advertising department, and so should be funded by seed sales by seedboutique and seedbay.
ICMAG also gets revenue from advertising on the site, plus fees from the breeders advertising their strains on the site via their personal forum.

That should provide more than enough revenue to run the site, I mean every other site funds themselves by hosting advertising.

Seems like it's just begging, and the money will go in Gypsy's pocket.
Bet he seems to have people saying they will send him $100 etc.
It is a bit of a cult and they are brainwashed.

I aren't about to send money to a millionaire beggar who owns his own apartment and has a Jaguar car in the garage, and probably owns other real estate as well.

If I'm going to give money away I will send it to poor starving people in Ethiopia or somewhere, not to someone who owns an apartment in expensive London and drives a Jag.

S

SooperSmurph

Gypsy, Sam, Soma, etc, their names used to really mean something, now they're just aging semi-celebrities trying to use their former fame to make a few bucks.

mancdank

mancdank

Gypsy, Sam, Soma, etc, their names used to really mean something, now they're just aging semi-celebrities trying to use their former fame to make a few bucks.
I smoked some bud from soma him self around 10 maybe even 15 year ago and still to this day I've never smoked anything like it smooth as milk and give me the warmest nicest high I've ever had that guy truly has got skills

Latest posts

Top Bottom