• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Got bugs 3
ive Got bug issues, again!! just like everyone else. Racking my brain on extermination. In my growing travels I have had 3 serious infestations, I have had to deal with. I have used all non toxic fixes that I can think of but to no avail. The most potent, habenaro spray was the most potent and worked extremely well but emptied the house of humans and doggies.
Got bugs
So my main issues have been soft bodied bugs. I am in veg with all my grow at this point and have formulated a plan to “ KILL EM ALL”
Got bugs 2
More to come!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
After the extremely frightening root aphid infestation I experienced I turned to
48F93378 5FFD 476D B925 9165395F73CA
and it worked. Haven’t had an issue in over 2 years. So I figured spider mites being soft skinned bugs like aphid larvae it should work on those basterds to. We shall see! But I need to figure out a way to get more of a fine mist on the leaves rather than a rain drop situation that I have begun with. More to expairiment with. The nice thing about the powder it only takes a spray of water and the powder cleans rite off no residual left on the leaves. And mites and aphids can not become immune to the powder.

Madmax

Madmax

Maybe using compressor with spray gun.not sure if it would just block up .but youd think a gravity fed gun might work...just thinking out loud..

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Subbed and good luck Diesel! I like what you’re thinking with the permaguard. Interested to see the results.
Had a bout of SM with my outdoor this summer and looking for solutions if I need to battle indoors this winter.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Wettable sulfur is what you want in veg then follow up a week later with green cleaner or plant therapy. DE I don't believe is effective against spiders
I was under the assumption that spider mites are a soft skinned bug? Is that correct? My thought was when the mite is scurrying around the leaves DE would cause severe pain and eventually a horrible painful death to these disgusting creatures.

Latest posts

Top Bottom