Got Spots!!!!!

• Thread starter DO IT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DO IT

DO IT

I seen these a few days ago... i am guessing its leaf septoria??? Let me know farmers.

Got spots
Got spots 2
Got spots 3
alpinehi

alpinehi

It could be a deficiency, possibly a pest. I can't tell what it is from the pictures. You are going to have to upgrade the quality of those so that the photos are large enough to see the leaf in detail. Also more information is needed. It is for sure not leaf septoria, that is a fungus that only affects plants in the family Solanaceae. Cannabis is in the family Cannabaceae.

DO IT

DO IT

Sorry about small pic's when I get home I will upload the larger.

catdaddy

catdaddy

yeah definitely are too small to determine if the spots are bug related. what i can make from the pics is that you definitely got a phosphorous issue.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Aye, must have bigger pix, I can't make out shit from those.

DO IT

DO IT

Here they go.. sorry they took so long. The new pic's are from 2day... this is happening on the fan leafs that are yellowing but overall health looks good... im on day 25 of flower, temp is 75*(day) 65*(night) and humidity is 54%(day)71%(night).

IMG 00000244
IMG 00000243
IMG 00000245
IMG 00000258
IMG 00000259
IMG 00000261
IMG 00000262
IMG 00000260
IMG 00000263
DO IT

DO IT

im running hydro recirculating my nut's.... what do i check??? this is the first time i have this issue.

souf69

souf69

Pull your medium out and check your roots. Looks like root aphids and or larvae.Usually aphids symptoms wont show up till second week in bloom. If thats not it check your ph runoff like catdaddy stated, Could be a deficiency.Whats your ph variable if I may ask?

DO IT

DO IT

On the 25th i will be @ 30 days bloom.. i dont think its bugs.. this is going on on the yellowing fan leaves... for the most part the majority of the room looks good.

IMG 00000247
alpinehi

alpinehi

Highly consider lollipopping and some sort of canopy control whether you trellis or top them. The major yellowing appears to be N, big rusty splotches look like P. Also your ducting situation looks unique.. Honing in your environment will do wonders for your ladies.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
souf69

souf69

What type of regimen are you running? Have you had good runs out of this room already? Do you R.O. your water?

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Here they go.. sorry they took so long. The new pic's are from 2day... this is happening on the fan leafs that are yellowing but overall health looks good... im on day 25 of flower, temp is 75*(day) 65*(night) and humidity is 54%(day)71%(night).
You ever figure out what this was? I've been giving my white kosher (og) Jamaican guano which is high in P and I still have an issue just like this. I'm going to top dress again with it considering it's been a few weeks just in case. @Seamaiden knows her shit so gonna give it a shot.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
phosphorous definitely. i would suggest checking your runoff, it should tell you what you need to know what to do from there.
Agree with that statement. Better pics certainly helped.

embaks

embaks

P- for sure.. I'd flush and put fresh nutes in what's your water tempature

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I know the combination of calcium and the use of magnesium is the bus that transports nitrogen to all parts of the plant so I've read correct me if I'm wrong but is there another element that transports P or would make P in the soil more available? Besides the use of bennies and humic.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

So from what I've been reading the yellowing is N. The blotchy spots is P? All my other plants look great. Nice, green, strong looking. This is the only one with the issues so I know my PH is correct. Also I'm full granular, powder, teas, top dress. No synthetic nutes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom