Gotta Detox Lol

• Thread starter soriox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

soriox

I'm new so hello everyone. Anyways as the title says, I need to detox. I have a drug test (piss test) in about a week maybe less and I need to pass. Long story short I smoked last night. Before that its been 9 days. And before that, it was over a month. I have about a week to get clean. Can anyone help? Lol

More information, I'm 5'9, and about 135-140lbs. I know they say weight and all that matters so yeah. How are my chances are getting clean in a week?

Last edited:
S

Sinba

well it depends on the test they are going to administer to you, now if you are going for a urine test, i would try to get into a sauna, dry a lot of water and just try to get it out of your system that way, but for some companies they require a hair sample and that dates back months from now so there is nothing you can do about that one unless you hadn't smoked in that long

S

soriox

well it depends on the test they are going to administer to you, now if you are going for a urine test, i would try to get into a sauna, dry a lot of water and just try to get it out of your system that way, but for some companies they require a hair sample and that dates back months from now so there is nothing you can do about that one unless you hadn't smoked in that long

Yea sorry I forgot to mention. Its a piss test

S

Sinba

from what I know getting in a good sweat in, staying off it for at least a few days drinking a lot of water gets it out of your system quick

xavier7995

xavier7995

Quick fix 4. Whatever current version. It is not worth taking the chance to hope you are flushed out. Go with the sure thing.

lifecheck

lifecheck

Have you tried using Quick fix this year xavier? I heard from my friend that quick fix urine not working well now. He said they had a huge problem with their product failings lots of tests recently. I'm just curious because sometimes our company just take random annual test and I don't want to screw up. I already lessen my smoking habit so maybe I can use a better fake urine in the future if the right time comes. I'll better check it website with good reviews like urinereview.com.

H

hawkman

Go to Redwood Lab - they have a complete list of all drugs and how long it takes to get out of your system -this is the bible for infor on how long drugs stay in your system - this lab is used by most treatment facilities. I f you need a better link let me know -forget all the other stuff people say about detox - this information is the shit and what all courts/treatment facilities go by ! NO more guessing and listening to other peoples thoughts

H

hawkman

GO to Redwood Toxicology Labratory then click on "support" and then click on "Drug information/classification" there you have it a complete current list -best list there is --Pass this information on (drug counselors, judges, ect use this as their reference

dalai farma

dalai farma

Vale's has a double your money back guarantee. I've used it for legal purposes and it def. works. Just make sure to follow the direction to the letter. Can't smoke for 48 hours prior to test. Best of luck !!!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm new so hello everyone. Anyways as the title says, I need to detox. I have a drug test (piss test) in about a week maybe less and I need to pass. Long story short I smoked last night. Before that its been 9 days. And before that, it was over a month. I have about a week to get clean. Can anyone help? Lol

More information, I'm 5'9, and about 135-140lbs. I know they say weight and all that matters so yeah. How are my chances are getting clean in a week?
Use fake piss

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I'm a commercial driver. Smoke everyday. Use fake urine. I stand by Dr Greens Agent X. My company conducts "randoms" each quarter throughout the year. That week I just come in to work packing. I've had to use it once. It works. Depending on how your test is conducted, warm that bottle, tuck in undies and you're good. They may ask you to pull out pockets, pull up pant legs etc. They're not gonna cop a feel. Be sure it is secure in your pouch. Good luck. Aside from the sure thing like synthetic urine, you may be good just drinking plenty water and sweating your ass off too.

Top Bottom