Gotta Love That Cornbread

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Nspecta you gotta come up with a strain and call it red beans n rice to go with my cornbread. LOL

Well its been a long summer shutdown and finally go the room scrubbed, gadgets tweaked, did a preventive bomb before setting these in to the flower room.

There are 2 groups one group is at 5 weeks of veg under T-5's as well as group 2 at 4 weeks veg. They went into the main room to finish vegging for approx 8 weeks total before flip. Had to make some room for some Yeti OG's under the T-5's

Group 1 at 5 weeks veg

Gotta love that cornbread
Gotta love that cornbread 2
Gotta love that cornbread 3
Gotta love that cornbread 4
Gotta love that cornbread 5
Gotta love that cornbread 6
Gotta love that cornbread 7
Gotta love that cornbread 8
Gotta love that cornbread 9
Gotta love that cornbread 10
Gotta love that cornbread 11
Gotta love that cornbread 12
Gotta love that cornbread 13
Gotta love that cornbread 14

Group
Gotta love that cornbread 16
Gotta love that cornbread 17
Gotta love that cornbread 18
Gotta love that cornbread 19
2 4 weeks veg

Gotta love that cornbread 15
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Time for an update. I just got out of the shower with my gurlz. :D

Gotta admit dont get foliar feed with fulvic acid in your mouth it tastes like @@@@. LOL just kiddn. About the shower part. .......I did foliar feed prior to lights on. Tomorrow they will get their legs shaved and spend 2 more weeks in veg and then off to flip at 8 weeks.
DSCN1200
DSCN1195
DSCN1201
DSCN1193
DSCN1194
DSCN1196
DSCN1197
DSCN1198
DSCN1199

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Thanks man, im doing alright. Happy new year to you too. I saw that son of cactus man is posting here in planning stages now, that's awesome! It'll be cool to see some older exotic gear being run again.
I haven't had anywhere to grow so I've just been reading up on new gear and growing vicariously through seeing everybody grow dank. Hope all is well bro.
+vibes

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man, im doing alright. Happy new year to you too. I saw that son of cactus man is posting here in planning stages now, that's awesome! It'll be cool to see some older exotic gear being run again.
I haven't had anywhere to grow so I've just been reading up on new gear and growing vicariously through seeing everybody grow dank. Hope all is well bro.
+vibes
Ya my boy is takin the plunge. Little worried as he is in a hostile state yet. So he has to be as stealthy as possible.

He actually has some of Ex's The Pink v2.0 I was wondering if you have a minute can you PM him the link to the grow you did last year with this strain. I was reppin you on what a fine job you did with those girlz and I cannot remember the title to your journal. I would also ask that you help him out any time you can as he is just really starting out. I wish we both lived closer than I would be better able to guide him, but I will have to rely on the forum. I told him you know your shit so dont let me down bro.....LOL j/k BTW Can he hit you up if he gets stuck??? Respect

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
+vibes
Wow I have been outta of the loop what happened to your setup??? Not to be nosy. Everything ok??

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yeah bro, im here to help whenever I can! The pink 2.0 & ctha journal is in my sig below this post. Tell him to shoot a pm and ill try to help to the best of my ability.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The pics in this update are prior to getting their legz shaved. I will leave them in veg one more week for a total of 8 weeks. They are looking very nice. Can wait to see them blow up.

Will post again when they set buds in motion.

DSCN1219
DSCN1203
DSCN1204
DSCN1205
DSCN1206
DSCN1207
DSCN1208
DSCN1209
DSCN1210
DSCN1211
DSCN1212
DSCN1213
DSCN1214
DSCN1215
DSCN1216
DSCN1217
DSCN1218

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Those plants are groovin for sure ! Looks very nice Jumpin !

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeeee I know you'll make them bitches shine @jumpincactus I'm gunna dab up and kick back for the show. Positive stoney vibes your way from the ganja gods
Very nice. Do believe a dab or 2 is in order myself. :smoking: I appreciate the positive vibes.:D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Excuse me Sir, Where is the Cornbread?
LOL u funny man. ............Triangle Kush X original bubba in case your werent pulln my chain.

What I wanna know is where is the @Nspecta with my red beans n rice. LMAO to go with my cornbread

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
LOL u funny man. ............Triangle Kush X original bubba in case your werent pulln my chain.

What I wanna know is where is the @Nspecta with my red beans n rice. LMAO to go with my cornbread
I was hoping for fat nug shots. Lol.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nug shots to follow just flipped em. Will post up as the develop. peace

Top Bottom