Gotta Love That Cornbread

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@pimpin In my experience most all OG crosses have 10-20% instability, in general, in the population. I try to mention that as often as I can so folks know to watch for the unstable girls. Usually, in my experience, roughly 80% +/- are rock solid and need extreme stress like light leaks or the ilk to have troubles. This tends to apply to regular and fem OG hybrids alike.

Killer show @jumpincactus ...you are growing these girls to perfection. Looking forward to the finish.
Good to c u bro.......... Damn its been a while. I hope your well my man. :DLike I said in beginning of thread you redneck azz better come up with a red beanz n rice strain to go with my Cornbread!!!! Again good to see you. :cool: I dont do Firestax or IG so I wish you would pop in more. Any way its frikkn friday. Yeaaaahawwwww :smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@pimpin In my experience most all OG crosses have 10-20% instability, in general, in the population. I try to mention that as often as I can so folks know to watch for the unstable girls. Usually, in my experience, roughly 80% +/- are rock solid and need extreme stress like light leaks or the ilk to have troubles. This tends to apply to regular and fem OG hybrids alike.

Killer show @jumpincactus ...you are growing these girls to perfection. Looking forward to the finish.
Yup. I knew it going in. Thats why I keep my eye out for them little radscalsssss. I only had 2 out of last 15 tho. Damn good ratio @Nspecta :cool:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Good to c u bro.......... Damn its been a while. I hope your well my man. :DLike I said in beginning of thread you redneck azz better come up with a red beanz n rice strain to go with my Cornbread!!!! Again good to see you. :cool: I dont do Firestax or IG so I wish you would pop in more. Any way its frikkn friday. Yeaaaahawwwww :smoking:
Lol ya firestax is kinda lame

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good grief harvest is finally upon me. 1 week till chop. I thought I would throw out an update.
@Nspecta you sure have some righteous gear man. I am having a love affair with the Cornbread.

On this run I played a bit and topped/fimmed some and let the other run main cola dominant. Over all I am very please with this run. Out of 15 only 3 threw nanners and the other 12 made it all the way to the finish line. But that isnt the breeding skillz as much as it is in the Kush family tree.

I only had one tall gurl out of all 12. She seems to be finishing earlier than the rest. The short gals will go to day 60 and the tall gurl is coming down tonight. The grow was totally organic with my own special compost/ROLS/ and cover cropped between grows to keep the microbes active. I didn't experience any deficiencies or pest problems and the grow went pretty flawless.

A few of the gurlz that I allowed to go single main cola dom are about ball bat sized. Stacked to the frikkin max. And keep in mind these were all vegged under T-5's. I got away from vegging with halides a long time ago when I decided to cut my grow cost expense.

This is a great strain for anyone looking at running strict stealth mode. Apartment dwellers or outdoors guyz that have neighbors close by. They really dont dank up until last couple of weeks in flower. But keep your carbon filters nearby cause when they do go into overdrive you will need it.

The smoke is a great afternoon and evening smoke. I like the initial kick and then the come down is smooth and puts me right to sleep . This is a good thing as it combats my insomnia. So enough of that and on with some pics. I will have to break then up into 2 posts. Peace

DSCN1348
DSCN1329
DSCN1330
DSCN1331
DSCN1332
DSCN1333
DSCN1334
DSCN1335
DSCN1336
DSCN1337
DSCN1338
DSCN1339
DSCN1340
DSCN1341
DSCN1342
DSCN1343
DSCN1344
DSCN1345
DSCN1346
DSCN1347

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Great show man, I love me some bubba xs. Do they smell bubba esque mostly? Its awesome when you get those phenos that smell like a perfect mix of the parents. Beautiful colas too, I like to keep a plant or two untopped as well. Theres somthing about the x mas tree shape adorned with stanky dank, haha. Take care!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear you on the not fimming or topping everything. I seem to get comparable yields with just letting then go main cola dom..... And not to sound like a freak, but when it comes to cannabis aint nothing like a big ole donkey D&&& of a cola...... :smoking: Ya he said that..... OMG :p

Thanks for hanging out. I am chopping tonite will take some post mortem pics and post.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I hear you on the not fimming or topping everything. I seem to get comparable yields with just letting then go main cola dom..... And not to sound like a freak, but when it comes to cannabis aint nothing like a big ole donkey D&&& of a cola...... :smoking: Ya he said that..... OMG :p

Thanks for hanging out. I am chopping tonite will take some post mortem pics and post.

I'd be curious to hear what your final weights are on the topped vs not topped plants. Ive got to make that decision in about a week:D

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hi guys. Here I want to share with you my newest video from Spannabis 2016.It started yesterday and it is supposed to be visited by more than 10,000 visitors in three days.The Spanish weather is great,the expo hall is really busy and the air is you know....Greetings from Spannabis 2016 and best of luck for the new season 2016
clip_image001.png
Enjoy my video and if you like it or share it,it would be a regard for my hard working task,otherwise don`t hesitate and leave a comment below it in youtube!

Wrong time, wrong place @Super Plant
You should post this somewhere else...

And @jumpincactus nice work.
Send me some samples :p .

Just kidding of course.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I still have 10 of those Cornbread beans left......but I need to save them just a little while longer. Your post ain't helping any.....lol
LOL sorry bro......... :smoking: Here lets see if this helps you holding out on running those CB's :smoking::fire:

Oh damn its snowing on my Cornbread......... Whats a man to do. LOL

DSCN0833

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer Cornbread grow @jumpincactus ...you nailed them for sure, absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on the Pic o' the month win with that beautiful shot of Sour Bubble too. :)
Thank you my friend. You the one working the magic with your breeding skillz, all I do is pop em and love em up. Nice work @Nspecta :smoking::fire:

Top Bottom