Grape Pie?

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I see everyone freaking out over Cannarados new Grape Pie crosses, but I have never heard of it. Anyone know the story here? I can't keep up.

Natural

Natural

Grape Pie is a cross the homie Rado made almost 2 years ago. It's Cherry Pie x Sour Grapes. It came out fire, so he decided to do more work with it. Berner has zero to do with any of it. JMO has made the GP x's that Rado made..the Sundae Driver and PieHoe popular through folks who buy at his collective.

Natural

Natural

Where can I find some Grape Pie beans? :)
quite a few..check his ig page is a good start..I think the small drop that just happened is long gone..but he's getting ready to another big one soon enough.

Natural

Natural

I'm starting my new year off with this..

DSC 1192

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I'm starting my new year off with this..

View attachment 655876

Yea I tried to snag one but missed out. I think these guys like to do a small drop to get everyone freaking out..."it's impossible to get, I need this I need this! Better buy it ASAP"....they do that a few times, then release it wide once the hype is there. Smart marketing.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

@Natural totally different subject, but you seem to know your shit on strain history, do you know the lineage on Thug Pug PB Breath? I've heard it's Dosido X OGKB but I've also heard Dosido X MendoBreath.

Natural

Natural

Yea I tried to snag one but missed out. I think these guys like to do a small drop to get everyone freaking out..."it's impossible to get, I need this I need this! Better buy it ASAP"....they do that a few times, then release it wide once the hype is there. Smart marketing.
Maybe to you it could seem that way..but Rado had only so many made and spread his stock around..east coast vendor..michigan vendor..west coast vendor and Jungleboyz Collective got most of them. He's making lots more to make everyone happy and it's 11 seeds for 100 bucks.

@Natural totally different subject, but you seem to know your shit on strain history, do you know the lineage on Thug Pug PB Breath? I've heard it's Dosido X OGKB but I've also heard Dosido X MendoBreath.
I haven't messed with thugpug too much..but as far as I know they're mostly mendobreath males and dosidos females and variations there of.
I just cropped ICmag420's mendobreath..it's that garlic-sweet onion cookie flav..a bit too body-indica for my taste. I'm hoping the Grape Pie will add some headiness to the dosido for me.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Maybe to you it could seem that way..but Rado had only so many made and spread his stock around..east coast vendor..michigan vendor..west coast vendor and Jungleboyz Collective got most of them. He's making lots more to make everyone happy and it's 11 seeds for 100 bucks.

I haven't messed with thugpug too much..but as far as I know they're mostly mendobreath males and dosidos females and variations there of.
I just cropped ICmag420's mendobreath..it's that garlic-sweet onion cookie flav..a bit too body-indica for my taste. I'm hoping the Grape Pie will add some headiness to the dosido for me.

Well, that's a good snag you have there sir. I'm sure you're gonna love 'em. I'm hoping I'll get my hands on a pack, I've been wanting to run a dosido cross...it looks like such a beautiful flower. Never had the pleasure of smoking it as it's not a strain that floats around my neck of the woods.

Also, you mentioned east coast seed vendors...do those exist? It's tough out here.

Natural

Natural

Well, that's a good snag you have there sir. I'm sure you're gonna love 'em. I'm hoping I'll get my hands on a pack, I've been wanting to run a dosido cross...it looks like such a beautiful flower. Never had the pleasure of smoking it as it's not a strain that floats around my neck of the woods.

Also, you mentioned east coast seed vendors...do those exist? It's tough out here.

B

Brewzer420

Grape Pie is a cross the homie Rado made almost 2 years ago. It's Cherry Pie x Sour Grapes. It came out fire, so he decided to do more work with it. Berner has zero to do with any of it. JMO has made the GP x's that Rado made..the Sundae Driver and PieHoe popular through folks who buy at his collective.

It's actually Cherry Pie x Grape Stomper

J

jadebuddha

Love the fact that there is a story. Passed the worship and glory

Top Bottom