Gravedigger

• Thread starter Skunked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

Anybody around still that would have grown some grave digger genetics? That's my man and can say what I've seen is amazing

Skunked

Skunked

I saw some of shamus's Barbie and I must say that's one of the maybe 2 or 3 most unquie strains you can get your hands on rn...he really did a good job there.

Skunked

Skunked

This was made by ned, using shamus's Barbie as the mother, I believe the dad was a fak x kryptonite

IMG 0883
Skunked

Skunked

Some from the farm last year, the last one the white x big bud was amazing except it was accidentally pollinated which was heartbreaking

IMG 0782
IMG 0801
IMG 0871
Skunked

Skunked

Throwbacks I worked my ass off everyday, very much so on days where it was needed. I remember we had this awful storm and the winds were very strong mid way thru the rainy seasons so the soil was already soft and plants just started fucking falling over hahaha. 10 pounders dropping, I had to pound rebar in the ground and tie em up some a fucking bunch cause they'd just go the other way. Definitely saved the crop but also a good lesson...700 fucking plants.

IMG 0112
IMG 0123
IMG 0147
IMG 0149
IMG 0166
IMG 0168
IMG 0178
IMG 0238
IMG 0240
Skunked

Skunked

Straight Barbie tho is out of this world! Again we had 2 barbies on the farm and I didn't happen to get to try it, but a gleaming purple with perfect growth, it branched so well with beautiful bud up and down. The smell tho and the literal physical appearance tho are one of a kind. I'd assume his wicked queen on here would 100% be worth popping. I can only speak on it's behalf from a smoke sense thru a cross in thunder egg.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Alaskan blackberry f1 from the first drop

There were only 200 seeds in that drop and it was the only drop of this strain from matanushka. I also hear people bitching about germ rates of those.

However I got to score a pack F2s. You'll probably know where these came from.

How did you likeyours?

IMG 20171012 005640 948

Skunked

Skunked

There were only 200 seeds in that drop and it was the only drop of this strain from matanushka. I also hear people bitching about germ rates of those.

However I got to score a pack F2s. You'll probably know where these came from.

How did you likeyours?

View attachment 831025
;) yessir lol very nice, I think you will love those f2's every pheno which there were a lot of were amazing dude, it has it all, high terms and bag appeal with every pheno, especially indoors!! I'll tell you what tho that ewok is outstanding dude, especially the ones in that pack you have!

Toaster79

Toaster79

;) yessir lol very nice, I think you will love those f2's every pheno which there were a lot of were amazing dude, it has it all, high terms and bag appeal with every pheno, especially indoors!! I'll tell you what tho that ewok is outstanding dude, especially the ones in that pack you have!

Hell yeah! That's what I wanna hear! And that Ewok has never actually been released as I understand.

Skunked

Skunked

Hell yeah! That's what I wanna hear! And that Ewok has never actually been released as I understand.
I do believe nobody got those actually, besides a few close friends same with the Alaskan. Do you plan on popping any of em anytime soon :) that ewok had a very strong citrus smell it tinged your nose hairs, like a spicy orange lol. And it used to get me so stoned!! Very heady, and like a vibravative body high...I do believe it was a good returned for processing too! That Alaskan is also very resinous. Pretty plants man...I'll be looking forward to you growing them!

Toaster79

Toaster79

I do believe nobody got those actually, besides a few close friends same with the Alaskan. Do you plan on popping any of em anytime soon :) that ewok had a very strong citrus smell it tinged your nose hairs, like a spicy orange lol. And it used to get me so stoned!! Very heady, and like a vibravative body high...I do believe it was a good returned for processing too! That Alaskan is also very resinous. Pretty plants man...I'll be looking forward to you growing them!

Damn it man! You make my mouth water.

I'll probably start popping them in the spring next year. I so want to preserve the genes so might do a small scale (i only got 1m tent to work with) open pollination on both of these strains.

Top Bottom