Grease Monkey Day 63

• Thread starter morningdewd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
morningdewd

morningdewd

I don't like seedling veg shots they seem lame but in this case I wish I would have taken some. Started 6 seeds from exotic and all 6 popped 5 within 48 hrs. .one at 3/4 days .the first 5 short fat wide ones that looked like females the last one sprouted and shot up 6 /7 in overnight ! w 1 little leaf set . I always let my seedlings show sex under 18 hrs of veg light and then clone females to see how they perform as a clone. all of the short ones were male and the lone monster that towered over the others turned out to be female. it took forever to show sex ,like weeks and weeks after the others and was almost culled on numerous occasions . so glad I saved her. I ran out of my regular nutes (hydroponic research V B she loved it )and used lucas formula and she hated it .really looking forward to running her without the nute issue .some what finicky to grow not for a beginner .here she is .MD

Grease monkey day 63
Grease monkey day 63 2
Grease monkey day 63 3
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I'll be very interested to hear what she smokes/smells like after a cure. I've got some Grease Monkey waiting in the wings to be popped...

morningdewd

morningdewd

quick update on smell as it hang dries it has taken a distinctive turn and has developed a very singular smell. I could not figure out what it was and then it hit me it smells just like Braggs Amino Soy Sauce ! but in a good way .MD

morningdewd

morningdewd

I just smoked a bud that had been drying for about 5 days and was still very moist no cure and its tasted incredible my reaction was oh wow ,it has an old school flavor not of fruit or berries but a nice fat indica slightly hashie bottom taste and a sweet slightly vanilla sativa taste ,it burns slow and even it no longer smells like soy sauce . this plant was a monster and really stretched . I love it and so far shes a real keeper although she was a bit tuff to control . MD

IMAG0013
morningdewd

morningdewd

also the high comes on quick and is first noticed across the forehead ,eyes ,slightly racy and drifts into warm comfort with lazy heavy eye.it does seem I have a 50/50 hybrid but I d love to see all the phenos to compare.MD

morningdewd

morningdewd

Final thoughts after cure are not much smell in late flower and after cure very benign with almost no smell , back to very light soy,,ROCK hard nugs of the highest density .not a speck of shake, frosty as hell bag appeal 10 ! upon lighting .......absolute fire totally reeks of hashy goodness. the high is devastating very up for a short time then warm comfort and munchies ,and my friends say it rivals my sour bubble clone. Yield at 65 70 days indoor clone ENORMOUS . just check out lower branches on flowering plant .MD

mancdank

mancdank

I have The Future , head case, Dark Side of the moon, double stuffed, gas chamber, sizurup , super star and some other breeders gear on the way, I love exotics gear. I should have bought more future. I only grabbed one pack. I am going to get two more when they pop back up.

I completely dropped the ball on Thunders stash. I wish I would have gotten some of that.
Agreed on the thunder stash I fucked up on that 1 also I seen some at some place but worked out at $200 for a packet but it wasn't the $$$ it was not knowing who these guys was at this other place and the only payment was through a bank account which I wasn't keen on anyway if they would have took bit coin I would have got 4 maybe 5 packs :) and onto the exotic gear I've just finished going through 4 packs of them too all were super potent the mint choc chip is a awesome smoke but the veg time to get it to produce the weight needed was too long it tastes kinda like a menthol cookie. same with flight for the veg but probably my best finds over the last decade from any beans come from the choc covered strawbs #5 and lemon meringue #3 and #8 the choc strawbs smells more strawberry than a strawberry as strange as that sounds and the taste from #5 is off the scale everyone that has smoked it and seen it have said they've never ever seen anything like it or even similar and the lemon phenos was a distinct hazie kinda vibe and 1 that is kushie but both are defo keepers and also the taste and high of these are 2nd to none real intense sat high not for the faint hearted. will be awesome to see what gems u will find in that exotic gear but 1 thing is for sure u will defo find :fire::fire::fire:

Top Bottom