Greed Turns Cannabis Deadly.(stop Doping Weed)

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Oh wow...I hate like u the trash out here...I now deal with food grade stuff that is better than most trash out here... thanks guy for putting this out...now is propertiy ingredients, organic...
cw

B

Burned Haze

Note I’m not saying what the people did was proper or was beneficial bacteria but this is a major issue in most rec states and a major issue brushed under the carpet per say.

Beneficial bacteria/predator insects properly applied at proper time will never be a issue on cannabis harvest and is if not the most safe way to save your plants and have a proper ipm plan . The key is once they are in true flower mode (2-3 weeks in flower , no more foliar sprays of any sort )

And just drench your beneficial bacteria . That’s why it pisses me off when states or departments will ban them entirely or brands but never ban the truely bad shit and obvious stuff that is oil based and can’t be till harvest and is oil based . Predator beneficial bacteria ,nematodes and predator mites are the way of the future of not using harmful pesticides and fungicides and making super bugs but also contaminating our end product . with all the times applied , I have yet been lab tested “contaminated “ or have pests . Just don’t foliar and follow instructions !

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

In Az we have what I call "milkweed". Aside from neem/karanja its the most popular spray. I dont have a clue what it is. Just smells dairy based. Ranging from rotten milk to Cheddar. They are passing it off as genetic smells but when you know weed, its obvious its a spray/dip. Somone just tried selling me Dawg Cookies that is soaked in the cheese shit. Its not even a weed type cheese aroma. And all 4 of their OGs smelled exactly like a deodorant my friend used to wear. Not an iota of weed aroma. I dont know what the fuck is going on but almost everything in dispensaries has been sprayed or soaked in something. Whether it's chemical pesticides, "organic" pesticides, unflushed nutes, bud perfumes/aroma additives, sugar weight, sticky additive, color additive you name it the corporate producers will use it. They buy Budcandy,literally sugar water, by the 55 gallon drum (Because its an accepted way to turn lightweight green hay into frosty heavy sugar soaked sweet hay, by soaking it in sugar water)

The law will never force these shit producers to disclose everything you're smoking. That would bring the whole industry down. They are actively pushing a shit quality standard in legal weed. Something the big warehouse producers are willing to grow. Essentially, they get to pick which pesticides molds and other contaminants are tested for..

Last edited:
K

kansabis

In Az we have what I call "milkweed". Aside from neem/karanja its the most popular spray. I dont have a clue what it is. Just smells dairy based. Ranging from rotten milk to Cheddar. They are passing it off as genetic smells but when you know weed, its obvious its a spray/dip. Somone just tried selling me Dawg Cookies that is soaked in the cheese shit. Its not even a weed type cheese aroma. And all 4 of their OGs smelled exactly like a deodorant my friend used to wear. Not an iota of weed aroma. I dont know what the fuck is going on but almost everything in dispensaries has been sprayed or soaked in something. Whether it's chemical pesticides, "organic" pesticides, unflushed nutes, bud perfumes/aroma additives, sugar weight, sticky additive, color additive you name it the corporate producers will use it. They buy Budcandy,literally sugar water, by the 55 gallon drum (Because its an accepted way to turn lightweight green hay into frosty heavy sugar soaked sweet hay, by soaking it in sugar water)

The law will never force these shit producers to disclose everything you're smoking. That would bring the whole industry down. They are actively pushing a shit quality standard in legal weed. Something the big warehouse producers are willing to grow. Essentially, they get to pick which pesticides molds and other contaminants are tested for..
And eventually they will say ok now its time to gmo this stuff so we can just use roundup and whatever else is the industry standard crap that kills us and the earth. I wish they would just decriminalize it and have as few regulations and laws for it as possible,government always complicates and messes everything up.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Maybe sometimes it's the gardener who looks at cannabis cultivation only for lucrative purposes not caring for the end user...the industry has (to me) lost or losing sight of what this level of cultivation for med or recreation...we are dealing Naturopathic, Wholistic, herbology... the (at least) cannabis community is indeed growing, but many are either ignore, don't know, or care...the three main major organized medical systems are 1.Naturopthy, 2.Homeopathy, 3.Allopathy...he last is the most destructive as man made ingredients, chemicals, and super potent extracts (opiates)...the AMA would have us to believe it means American Medical Association, it is NOT... Allopathic Medical Association...why would the so called current medical system morph from universal to 'affordable' to 'act'...hmmm ,these folks are as deliberate as ever to poison humanity, no shame, no love...
Peace
cw

K

kansabis

You are correct it boils down to individual responsibility but unfortunately alot of humans are selfish and greedy and only care about themselves and money but are blind to see that the harm they are causing still effects them,maybe not today or tomorrow but eventually and definitely the next generations.

Top Bottom