yes sir that's most def her ...

Ran her for a few wasn't a big fan though
She does make really nice hybrids

T

Tippy

yes sir that's most def her ...

Ran her for a few wasn't a big fan though
She does make really nice hybrids
This is my first run of it. It grew nice, easy enough. Did not take nutrients as well as the THC Bomb and THC Snow I grew along with it, but no major issues. Unable to compare taste and smoke for a bit. 3 free feminized seeds came with another order, thought it was worth the try.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

This is my first run of it. It grew nice, easy enough. Did not take nutrients as well as the THC Bomb and THC Snow I grew along with it, but no major issues. Unable to compare taste and smoke for a bit. 3 free feminized seeds came with another order, thought it was worth the try.

Green crack is a clone only strain that's been kept alive sinse 1980
What you have must of been s1 seeds ( the plant reversed and breed to itself)
The plant you grew looks simlar to the clone only

T

Tippy

Green crack is a clone only strain that's been kept alive sinse 1980
What you have must of been s1 seeds ( the plant reversed and breed to itself)
The plant you grew looks simlar to the clone only
Thanks for the info, I learned a bit after reading some. Seeds were purchased from marijuana-seeds.nl. Their site says green crack was gifted to them as a clone. I’m not entirely sure about the science of generating feminized seeds from a clone only strain. However, I recall years ago reading some about the process of creating feminized seeds. Something about forcing a known female to turn hermaphrodite and possibly the use of a chemical that I am unable to recall. I’m not afraid to admit that all of that is way above my skill level, nor will I swear that any of that can produce seeds that 100% replicate the mother clone.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Thanks for the info, I learned a bit after reading some. Seeds were purchased from marijuana-seeds.nl. Their site says green crack was gifted to them as a clone. I’m not entirely sure about the science of generating feminized seeds from a clone only strain. However, I recall years ago reading some about the process of creating feminized seeds. Something about forcing a known female to turn hermaphrodite and possibly the use of a chemical that I am unable to recall. I’m not afraid to admit that all of that is way above my skill level, nor will I swear that any of that can produce seeds that 100% replicate the mother clone.
Does she smell like mangos?

T

Tippy

Had to let it cure for a bit. I am not the best at identifying smells, but yes, perhaps it does smell like mango, or close. One person said pineapple. It is good, and I look forward to seeing her more.

Top Bottom