Green Crack

• Thread starter Natureboy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natureboy43

Natureboy43

So far my favorite Sativa is Green Crack. I find that as long as i get my feet moving, I quietly get a lot of work done when i smoke GC. I grew a clone last year and have enough for another year, but the folks that sold me the clone no longer have a good mother. I know there are seeds out there that say they are Green Crack, but in truth, there is only one GC mother and clones of that mother. The seed offered really only has properties like the original. That is fine with me. Do any of you guys have experience growing GC from seed? Where did you you get your seed? Does the seed grown GC make you get lots of work done with a clear head like the original? What seed house probably has the best gc seed?

DismalDude

DismalDude

So far my favorite Sativa is Green Crack. I find that as long as i get my feet moving, I quietly get a lot of work done when i smoke GC. I grew a clone last year and have enough for another year, but the folks that sold me the clone no longer have a good mother. I know there are seeds out there that say they are Green Crack, but in truth, there is only one GC mother and clones of that mother. The seed offered really only has properties like the original. That is fine with me. Do any of you guys have experience growing GC from seed? Where did you you get your seed? Does the seed grown GC make you get lots of work done with a clear head like the original? What seed house probably has the best gc seed?
I got 2 GC seeds as a gift from a friend that came from HSO.Only one popped.I kept her clones for 3 years and gifted some as well.She was a great producer and most definitely had the true characteristics of a solid GC.Pic is of the first run.I got better at growing her each run and she always had those monster colas everywhere.
GC

DismalDude

DismalDude

I got 2 GC seeds as a gift from a friend that came from HSO.Only one popped.I kept her clones for 3 years and gifted some as well.She was a great producer and most definitely had the true characteristics of a solid GC.Pic is of the first run.I got better at growing her each run and she always had those monster colas everywhere.View attachment 823417
Seedsman carries the HSO GC (In stock) for about $111 for 10.

Natureboy43

Natureboy43

I got 2 GC seeds as a gift from a friend that came from HSO.Only one popped.I kept her clones for 3 years and gifted some as well.She was a great producer and most definitely had the true characteristics of a solid GC.Pic is of the first run.I got better at growing her each run and she always had those monster colas everywhere.View attachment 823417
What is hso?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

i ran sickmed seeds greencrack.the nugs turned purple but the leaves were green.it was super super fruity.dunno if it was the real deal green crack though but it was a great all round strain.i woulda grown it again.

Natureboy43

Natureboy43

No
Seedsman carries the HSO GC (In stock) for about $111 for 10.
I know i am sounding dull, but to be clear, there are 2 companies that start with Humbolt seed, the one in the seed store here is a different one than your seed. Go with the seed sold out of seedsman?

DismalDude

DismalDude

I know i am sounding dull, but to be clear, there are 2 companies that start with Humbolt seed, the one in the seed store here is a different one than your seed. Go with the seed sold out of seedsman?
The GC from Seedsman is HSO .

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I have an HSO order pending from seedsman. I also want to try some Acapulco Gold from them
Go for it but it aint the real one its got like 9% original genetics my boy knows some local peeps out my way that have tried 5 diff variants and only one came close and it wasn't even that close so go for it but the stock that came from late 80s bagseed a friend of thiers was saving labeled "sexy mexy" had the most Acapulco genetics 25% with 50% +/-Oaxaca & roughly 25% +/- Unknown Afghanistan genes & they got the results via lab tests
But this wàs an alleged A.g. from clone they sourced outside but who knows ?

My uncle Used to grow A.g. back in the day in a greenhouse and it got between 7-12 ft tall and finished in November , the bud was lime green & he then explained "Gold" weed got its name because of the curing method they use that turns it golden as the chlorophyll gets broken down and removed from the bud

Thats the only strain theyve dropped I've been skeptical of
Other than that HSO is Banging

Top Bottom